Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread! - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #346
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salar View Post
Unfortunately, as she is not in any social network, no one knows her calendar ...
(hope she soon activate her account in one of Twitter, Facebook, VK or ...)

despite her absence in Madrid (and any other tournaments this week), but i guess by points she gained form Oeiras, she can play Doubles in Rome, so she should take her chance there.
and after that, to preparing for Roland Garros, nurnburg will be a good choice !
Thanks!
Isn´t that Valerias Facebook Account?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valer...989560?fref=ts
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #347
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
Thanks!
Isn´t that Valerias Facebook Account?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valer...989560?fref=ts
I don't know it's her own page or her fan page, but as you can see there, in recent months there were no update !

also there were similar page on Twitter (@lera_solovieva) and on VK (vk.com/id153103447) ! last active one was VK page which she deactivated a couple of months ago !

Hope she come back in one of these social networks and make her Fans HAPPY ! (I would prefer Twitter )
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #348
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Some Great Photos From Ralf Reinecke on Flickr - from Wiesbaden Tennis Open 2013

Last edited by Salar : May 5th, 2014 at 07:31 AM.
Old May 5th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #349
country flag meneer_hidayat

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

she into 100 K in france, only playing double with hrdinova
meneer_hidayat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #350
country flag Salar

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneer_hidayat View Post
she into 100 K in france, only playing double with hrdinova
Ooh, Didn't expect it ! though they will rest for Nurnberg or Strasbourg ! Anyway...

... They won their First match 7-5 7-6(4) against Maria Irigoyen / Magda Linette !

Now they are in Quarter-Final against more difficult Opponents, Mandy Minella and Alexandra Panova !

Good Luck To them !
Old May 8th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #351
country flag Salar

$100K Cagnes-Sur-Mer, France 2014 - Players Party

Valeria Solovyeva & Maryna Zanevska (The Photographer is Eva Hrdinova)
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #352
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #353
country flag Salar

^ Thank You SOOOOO MUCH Meelis !
You made my day by this AWESOME Pictures !
Where did you find them ?
Old May 8th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #354
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7225524&type=3
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #355
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

In that case, found this one as well, thanks, Meelis!

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2014, 07:46 AM   #356
country flag Salar

In addition to all above photos:

OPEN GDF SUEZ - Cagnes-sur-Mer 2014
Soirée des partenaires

Eva Hrdinova, Valeria Solovyeva, Maryna Zanevska
Old May 10th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #357
country flag Salar

but, about ON-COURT of Cagnes-Sur-Mer ...

they beat Mandy Minella / Alexandra Panova 6-3 6-2 in Quarter Final !

but in Semi-Final, lost to Kiki Bertens / Johanna Larsson 4-6 2-6 !
Old May 18th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #358
country flag Salar

According To This List, She is in Final Entery List Of Doubles for Roland Garros !
Her Partner is Anna Tatishvili (USA) (a bit surprising!) and they are #3 on Alt List !
Old May 25th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #359
country flag Salar

^ unfortunately, she couldn't breakthrough the Doubles draw of RG !
So, for the upcoming week, she is in $25K Moscow Main draw. she is #6 there.
Good luck , and wish she can be in Wimbledon MDD !
Old May 26th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #360
country flag Salar

$25K Moscow, Main Draw, Valeria's Quarter:

Ekaternia Bychkova [1] vs Barbara Luz
Alice Balducci vs Anna Danilina [Q]

Natela Dzalamidze [WC] vs Xenia Knoll
Alyona Sotnikova [Q] vs Valeria Solovyeva [8]

Good Luck Valeria