Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread! - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #316
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread!

Adler Arena - Sochi - on court - before the game (rus vs arg)

Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #317
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #318
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Katya Makarova won to have Russia leading 3-0 . Meaning that second singles will be cancelled and Lera gets her chance to play in doubles together with Vesnina. What an honour to play with one of the best doubles players in the world . A victory would be very nice!

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #319
country flag meneer_hidayat

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

and they win straight set 62 61.
great experience for valeria partnering elena vesnina.
meneer_hidayat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #320
country flag Salar

Great win & experience for Valeria !

Any video Summary/Highlight from the match ?
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #321
country flag Salar

Russia Doubles Win in Fed Cup against Argentina !
Valeria Solovyeva partnering Elena Vesnina

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #322
country flag Salar

Some Pics from Makarova's Second Match (Fed Cup):

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 01:00 AM   #323

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

who is the guy beside her ??
her boyfriend ??

next tournament is marroco, she play double partnering irina buryachok
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 06:49 AM   #324
country flag Salar

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneer_hidayat View Post
who is the guy beside her ??
her boyfriend ??
I'm not sure, but it seems that he is just from coaching staff of russia team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneer_hidayat View Post
next tournament is marroco, she play double partnering irina buryachok
Wow, I'm so surprised
and after that she is in Q-List of $25,000 Wiesbaden, GERMANY.
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 03:30 PM   #325
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Russia plays in World Group 1 next year !

Happy Valeria won her doubles match, even if it was a dead rubber against some juniors
I wonder if she will be in the Fed Cup team too next year ? Other players have to play too
After all there is Olympics in 2016. And Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Kuznetsova must play Fed Cup
Or Kirilenko who is just coming back from injury. It will be difficult to make the team then

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:02 AM   #326
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

I read interview with Paula Kania today, she said that Lera due to some physical problems will focus on doubles mainly from now on.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 01:08 PM   #327
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
I read interview with Paula Kania today, she said that Lera due to some physical problems will focus on doubles mainly from now on.
Ok,thanks. Not surprised as she does not enter many singles tournaments anyway, but did not know she had physical issues. Hope she will have a great doubles career nontheless

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #328
country flag Salar

In Marrakech Doubles Draw , Valeria and her partner Buryachok stopped at Quarter-Final Round !
They beat a Moroccan WC Couple 6-1 6-2 in R16, but then lost 4-6 6-2 6-10 to Muruguza/Oprandi in Quarter-Final !

also she withdrew from next week $25,000K Wiesbaden, GERMANY although she were in Top 20 of Qualifying List ! I guess she got a place in Doubles Draw of WTA Oieras, Portugal !
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #329
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Yes, she'll play doubles in Oeiras. Same Paula did and decided to withdraw from Wiesbaden to play Oeiras.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #330

she playing qualifying round @Portugal open
againts (2) mona barthel.

as long as i know she still concentration on her single ranking, not only playing double. she still fine, not having problem with physicall.