Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread! - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #271
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread!

Rnd 1 (3/wc)Alexandra Panova (RUS) d. Valeria Solovyeva (RUS) 62 63

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 12:48 PM   #272
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Valeria Solovyeva & Vera Zvonareva in Pattaya Open 2014

Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #273
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

Valeria Solovyeva is on MD of $15K Dijon, France !

R1: Valeria Solovyeva [6] vs Eva Wacanno [Q]

Good Luck Valeriaaaaa !
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:10 PM   #274
country flag Salar

^ .... Lost the match ... 4-6 2-6
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 06:24 PM   #275
country flag Salar

just thinking .... when will these sad stories for Vera Zvonareava, Valeria Savinykh and Valeria Solovyeva , come to an end?
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 09:47 PM   #276
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Well, look on the bright side, it almost can't get worse, almost.

Maybe it is just not meant to be

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 07:38 AM   #277
country flag meneer_hidayat

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salar View Post
^ .... Lost the match ... 4-6 2-6
sorry from this thread i read she win 64 62
this the link

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=684322

but when i check again in itf website she lost..
hope she will get better result for the next...

Last edited by meneer_hidayat : Apr 2nd, 2014 at 07:45 AM.
meneer_hidayat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 12:39 PM   #278
country flag Salar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Well, look on the bright side, it almost can't get worse, almost.

Maybe it is just not meant to be
Seems that you are right !

According to THIS
Valeria Solovyeva replace the injured Vera Zvonareva in the Federation Cup match against Argentina !

and also Myskina had kind words about Lera:
http://www.annews.ru/news/detail.php?ID=276650

Last edited by Salar : Apr 2nd, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 11:22 AM   #279
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

WTA KATOWICE OPEN
doubles draw

(1)Koukalova/Niculescu v Peer/Soler-Espinosa
Thorpe/Vogt v Doi/Hozumi
(3)Klemenschits/Klepac v Kania/Solovyeva
Piter/Rosolska v Linette/Paszek

Barrois/Buryachok v Beygelzimer/Savchuk
(wc)Frech/Maciejewska v (4)Aoyama/Voracova
Barthel/Martic v Hrdinova/Pliskova
(wc)Jans-Ignacik/Olaru v (2)Jurak/Moulton-Levy
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 11:45 AM   #280
country flag Salar

^ Thank you TeamUla
You always come with a good news !

I think they have a tough draw, but wish them all the best !
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #281
country flag Salar

First Round Win for Valeria and Paula Kania in Katowice Doubles Draw !

they won 6-3 1-6 10-3 !

GooD LucK
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #282
country flag Salar

Also found this:

From Pattaya 2014
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #283
country flag Salar

Fortunately they won the Quarter-Final Match (Doubles) against Kasia Piter/Alicja Rosolska 2-6 7-5 10-8 !
tomorrow in Semi-Final against K. Koukalova/M. Niculescu !
Good Luck Girls !
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #284
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #285
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow I will watch Lera live! I will cheer loudly!
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote