Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread! - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 06:54 AM   #241
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Valient Valeria Solovieva Cheering Thread!

Russian Fed Cup team v Australia reports @VladasLasitskas Kahn (No 157) Solovyov (230 ), Khromacheva (254) & Kudermetova (697). OMG

Kahn (No 157) Solovyov (230 ), Khromacheva (254) & Kudermetova (697)

Playing singles
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:16 AM   #242
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

^ Really !

I'm Happy For Valeria ! but Really really concern over Russia team !
Hope these young players can bring out the best from this chance !
Salar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:59 AM   #243
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

In the end, she almost made the QD in Pattaya. She is first alt to qualifying, but draw has just been made . She is not in.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #244
country flag Salar

Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold Salar is a splendid one to behold

^
Hope she can go trough the tournament (Doubles), like the other Valeria !
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #245
country flag Salar

Pattaya Doubles Draw, Valeria's Half:

Date-Krumm / Tomljanovic vs Hsieh / Hsieh
Kania / Solovyeva vs Kudryavsteva / Rodionova [3]
Chuang / Kumkhum vs Wongteanchai / Wongteanchai [WC]
Jurak / Klepac vs Hlavackova / Garrigues [2]

Tough R1 !
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #246
country flag Salar

New Pic of Lovely Valeria

Old Jan 28th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #247
country flag Salar

She plays her R1 match, tomorrow on Court 1 ! about 8:00 pm (local time)

Good Luck Valeria !
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #248
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salar View Post
New Pic of Lovely Valeria

Man, why do these russian women always have beautiful eyes and lovely cheeks

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #249
country flag Salar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Man, why do these russian women always have beautiful eyes and lovely cheeks
We can enjoy watching all these beauties! but if they win their matches, we will be more pleased !
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #250
country flag Salar

Valeria and Paula, lost their R1 Doubles game in Pattaya 5-7 6-4 ! It was 4-2 for them in the first set, so I can't understand how they lost it ?
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #251
country flag Salar

So, next week she is with Russia's FED CUP team, and after that, for 17-23 FEB , she is in Q-List of $25K Kreuzlingen (SUI) & $25 Moscow ! but if she wants to play only Doubles, then WTA Dubai is more probable !

Also Her Rank, Dropped to #257 !

Last edited by Salar : Feb 2nd, 2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 10:12 AM   #252
country flag Salar

2 old Pic from Paula Kanias' Instagram !

Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 08:34 AM   #253
country flag Salar

@Khromacheva
After first practice in Australia
Feeling really good on court today
Great team spirit

from L to R: Kudermetova, Myskina (captain), Khromacheva, Solovyeva, Kan

Russia Fed Cup team in Hobart, Australia !

Last edited by Salar : Feb 3rd, 2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #254
country flag Salar

Another Pic From Russia Fed Cup team in Hobart:

GooD LucK Valeria !
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #255
country flag Salar

Russian FED CUP dinner:

IMO Valeria and Veronika are much better than others !

Last edited by Salar : Feb 8th, 2014 at 04:19 PM.