Carry the Good Form to Montreal!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #1
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Carry the Good Form to Montreal!!!

No one else has made a thread .

So Montreal is up next. Ági is four out of the main draw, so I'm reeaallllyyyy hoping she can get direct entry! Apparently one wildcard isn't going to get used, so she will be three out and then Stosur and MJMS are almost for sure out. One more withdrawal? I hope so! Maybe Vwilliams, Safarova, Dulgheru, Dulko, JaJa... All are injured. We'll have to see though, but I sure hope she makes it!
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #2
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carry the Good Form to Montreal!!!

And... Doubles is with Patty I think. Can anyone confirm this?
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #3
country flag fmate26

fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all fmate26 is a name known to all

I hope Ági will play in quali. She needs a few easier match.

Sharapova * Kvitova * Zvonareva
fmate26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #4
country flag iGOAT

Really? I think she's playing well lately, so doesn't need it. It could make her tired for the bigger matches...
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #5
country flag iGOAT

Stosur is out of Montreal so she is only three out.
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #6
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Peng withdrew,Kerber entered

How in Earth did Kerber enter before Agi?

So Agi is the 2nd Alt,after Dulko.Maybe Dulko will withdraw,but we need some withdrawals more.Please let it happen
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:58 AM   #7
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

GL Agi!!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:59 AM   #8
country flag iGOAT

OK 2 out Pepa should be out and supposedly one of the wildcards will free to allow the next-in entry. I still need official confirmation .
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 09:40 PM   #9
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

I agreed with fmate first. The more matches the better for Ági. But if she is just two places out of MD, then I hope she makes it
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 09:53 PM   #10
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
OK 2 out Pepa should be out and supposedly one of the wildcards will free to allow the next-in entry. I still need official confirmation .
Aleks got a WC,but she was behind Agi so it´s still 2 out
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 04:24 AM   #11
country flag iGOAT

I know but there are five wildcards, three the tournament uses for who they want then two are for top twenty. Razzano got one, but probably no one will get the other, so it goes to the next-in player.
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 03:51 PM   #12
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
I know but there are five wildcards, three the tournament uses for who they want then two are for top twenty. Razzano got one, but probably no one will get the other, so it goes to the next-in player.
Dulko

Hope she makes it to the MD,but seems pretty unlikely

The good thing it that Q is only two matches
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #13
country flag iGOAT

The qualifying draw is out and Ági is not in it she must have snuck in the main draw somehow .

She still has New Haven qualies next week though . she is eight out of that, so she won't be making it to the main draw I mind that a little less though, because I will probably go to qualies there if she is in .
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #14
country flag #kArLoS#

She must be in the MD!!

Let´s see what draw she will receive
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 06:11 PM   #15
country flag #kArLoS#

Agi is in,drew Dulko

Good luck