BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!! - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2003, 01:06 PM   #526
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Location The garden of the Frankfurt Mental Hospital

Michael Jackson:I'm baaaad ,I'm baaad ,I'm really really baad
Nurse Andy alias Mandy: My poor ears !!!!!
Michael Jackson: I'm dirsty !!!! Have you something to drink for me ?
Nurse Andre: Sure,but you must pay for it
Michael:I have no money with me
Andre and Andy : We don't mean money We mean you should stop to sing !!!!!
Michael Jackson : xxxxxxxxxx (censored)

Galadriel : Quiet !!! I hear a lovely voice That's the Prince of Pop Michael
Arnie Schwarzenegger: No,this is only the noise of the street

Dr.Kart: I'm stil searching for my book .Can someone help me to find it ?
Miranda: I know where it is !!!! I know where it is !!!
Dr.Argentino: Then give it to Kart ,Miranda.
Miranda: No,I want first a reward
Dr.Kart: You can have a cup of tea
Miranda: I want gold and silver as reward
Dr.Argentinoon't be so greedy
Miranda:I'm not greedy
Dr.Kart: Sure you are !!!!!
Miranda: I'm not !!!!
Dr.Argentino: You are !!!!!
Miranda : Noooooo

to be continued
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2003, 07:27 PM   #527
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Location: Los Angeles, backstage at the Michael Jackson Concert

Michael Jackson: I've run out of white face paint !
Lady Galadriel: Don't worry Michael, I can cast a spell on you
Michael Jackson: Who are you and where did you come from ?
Lady Galadriel: I am Lady Galadriel, I have come to you from Germany ...
Michael Jackson: Why ?
Lady Galadriel: Because I love you - it's Friday, and Friday I'm in love
Michael Jackson: I understand, so many people do
Lady Galadriel: You are going to marry me ...
Michael Jackson: Am I ?
Lady Galadriel: Yes. Now.
Michael Jackson: You are crazy and you need to be locked up ...
Lady Galadriel: So many people have said that to me lately
Michael Jackson: Security !!! HELP, I need somebody
Lady Galadriel: Don't be like that Michael. Give in to me
Dr Kart: Michael, you've found her
Michael Jackson: You're not much of a security guard
Dr Kart: I am a doctor and I've come to take this person back to Frankfurt ...
Lady Galadriel: Hi Dr Argentino
Dr Argentino:
Michael Jackson: What, so now you love him ?
Lady Galadriel: I always loved him more even if he has shaved off his beard, besides he is a Selestial
Michael Jackson: So why did you love me - is it because I'm BAD ?
Lady Galadriel: No
Michael Jackson: Is it because I'm a Speed Demon ?
Michael Jackson: Is it because of my Human Nature ?
Michael Jackson: Then why ?
Lady Galadriel: I just wanted your money
Dr Kart: Maybe she's not crazy after all
Dr Argentino: Lady Galadriel , maybe you'd like to attend the YEC with me seeing that we're in Los Angeles
Lady Galadriel: You mean, like a date ?
Dr Argentino:
Lady Galadriel: I know Monica is not playing but maybe she'll be there. Let's go !!!
Dr Kart: Michael, thank you for helping us find her - we brought you some more white face paint, but it looks like you won't need it
Michael Jackson: What do you mean ?
Dr Kart: You've become very pale, as white as a sheet
Michael Jackson: It was the fear of having to marry Lady Galadriel that scared me so much I became like this
Dr Kart: I warned you she's Dangerous

Steffi Graf:
Nurse Gabriela:
Steffi Graf: When will you get over it. I am a better tennis player and I have married a better man
Nurse Gabriela: No and no. I am a better tennis player and soon I will have Dr Kart
Steffi Graf:
Nurse Gabriela:
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Hello ladies, still fighting ?
Steffi Graf: Dr Miranda Zhivago why are you holding that rope ?
Nurse Gabriela: Look, she has Sylvester Stallone, Mark P, Pete Sampras, Lleyton Hewitt and some woman tied up in chains ?
Dr Miranda Zhivago: These men were sent to stop me but I quickly put them in their rightful place - without Dr Kart or Dr Argentino or Lady Galadriel, they were no match for me. They are my love slaves now
Steffi Graf: So Dr Kart could stop you ?
Dr Miranda Zhivago: He could put up a better fight than these weak men
Nurse Gabriela: See, Steffi I told you he is
Steffi Graf: Perhaps I should meet him
Nurse Gabriela: Oh no you don't
Steffi Graf:
Nurse Gabriela:
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Stop fighting, you're so pathetic fighting over some man . Although I know he has a super body because he swims so much
Steffi Graf: There's only one way to settle this, take me to this amazing Dr Kart
Nurse Gabriela: Fine. We'll go to Los Angeles where he has gone after Lady Galadriel ...
Dr Miranda Zhivago: My enemy, that crazy beard loving, elf witch Lady Galadriel, I will go to Los Angeles also to fight her again - and also to see if there are any more tennis men I can capture
Steffi Graf: Who is that woman in the chains Miranda ?
Nurse Gabriela: She seems familiar :retard:
Dr Miranda Zhivago: It's my confused love, Andy Roddick
Andy Roddick: It's Mandy !
Everybody: Whatever

To be continued ... in Los Angeles
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:16 AM   #528
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
oh my god, i don't know what to say, i gonna think deeply, and reply you later

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 02:51 AM   #529
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Dr Kart: see how popular I am, the great tennis player Steffi Graf is going to visit me!
Dr argentino: even a 5 years old child will not believe in your story
Nurse gala: hahaha, Steffi Graf is going to visit you? I am much better than you, i have Prince Charles to visit me, oh i love so much his horse like face, a resemblance of Hewitt, my favorite tennis player
Dr argentino: who would believe you two, hahahaha
Dr Kart and Nurse gala do this to argentino:

Entered Dr Miranda Zhivago and nurse Stallone:

Dr Miranda Zhivago: ladies and gentlemen, we have two special guests to visit you, please welcome them, here we have Prince Charles and Steffi Graf
Dr Kart and nurse gala: see we have not told lies

Entered two dogs, one has white hairs, walks very slowly and have only one teeth , and the other one has a very long face and walks very arrogantly like a queen

Dr Miranda Zhivago: let me present to you, Dog Doctor Prince Charles and Steffi Graf, just play with them and you gonna be happy and relax
Nurse Stallone: yes, this is a new warm treatment for you three
Dr argentino: hahahahaha, oh my, Prince Charles and Steffi Graf are two doggies

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 02:51 PM   #530
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Pilot: Welcome on board ,Ladies and Gentlemen.I'm captain Kirk.My crew and I say Welcome on board.

Dr.Kart:I'm still in sorrow about your colour of your skin,Mr.Michael.
M.Jacksonon't worry ,I will drink some red milk .
Dr.Kart : Red milk ?
M.Jackson:Yes,I have always my blood plasma with me
Gala: Honey Boney Michael I'm coming to you
M.Jackson : Oh NO
Dr.Kart: I'm sitting on this place !!! You must searching for another place !!!!
Gala: Stand up and make place for the great Elf queen !!!!
Dr.Kart: NO
Gala: Yes
Dr.Kart: NO,I don't !!!!You are my patient and I'm your doctor .

Dr.Argentino: Poor Dr.Kart He can't wait to see his love in LA.
Andre: You mean a woman is in love with him ?
Dr.Argentino: He called her "my lovely mummy"
Andre: Lovely Mummy ?
Dr.Argentino: Yes,this woman was once a famous actress,but then she have had this beauty operation.Since this day she wears only a bandage around her body

Mandy : Ladies should I show you my wonderbra ?
Gaby and Steffi: Oh yes
Mandy: Look at me ! Have I not a dream figure ?
Gaby and Steffi: Sure,your breast is bigger as the breast of our collegue .............(censored)
Mandy: I'm so happy Next year I will have so big breasts like Pamela
Gaby and Steffi: Shriver ?
Mandy: Anderson

Dr. Miranda Zhivago : Since many years have you a flight license ?
CApitan Kirk: Since a week
Dr.Miranda Z.: Since a week
Capitan Kirk: Yes,before this I was a swimming teacher

to be continued
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 10:04 PM   #531
Kart

OMG Miranda and Galadriel .

I'm going to think hard and get you back .
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 02:43 AM   #532
country flag Miranda

awaiting Kart's reply before i post mine, hehe, actually i am run out of imagaination

Old Nov 10th, 2003, 12:34 PM   #533
galadriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
awaiting Kart's reply before i post mine, hehe, actually i am run out of imagaination
Imagination ? This is the reality
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 04:21 PM   #534
Kart

Well ladies - you asked for it

Lady Galadriel: Dr Argentino, this is the best date I've been on
Dr Argentino: How many dates have you been on ?
Lady Galadriel: Including this ... one .
Dr Argentino: You really know how to make a guy feel special
Dr Kart: Shhhhhhhhhh I'm trying to watch the match
Lady Galadriel: Dr Argentino, why did you have to bring him ? I thought it could have just been the two of us and I could make you feel really special
Dr Argentino: I had no choice, I didn't trust him to drive the car home. You know how bad he is a driver
Dr Kart: Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Lady Galadriel: If you tell me to be quiet one more time I'm going to
Dr Argentino: Hey look it's Andre Agassi !
Andre Agassi: Hi Lady Galadriel
Lady Galadriel: You've shaved your beard and you lied to me. Come any closer and I'll
Andre Agassi: I'm just looking for my wife Steffi. I heard she had come to this tournament looking for some rich handsome wonderful doctor Kart
Dr Kart: That's me but I haven't seen her - but look it's Nurse Gabriela. What are you doing here ?
Nurse Gabriela: Dr Kart, you are so great. Let's leave her together now and live happily ever after
Dr Kart: Can I drive ?
Everybody: NO !!!
Dr Kart: Well can we stay to the end of the match ?
Nurse Gabriela: No, we must go now !!!
Dr Kart: What's the hurry ?
Nurse Gabriela: Steffi is coming to steal you away from me like she stole: Wimbledon 1991, US open 1988, French open 1995, Italian open 1987, the no.1 ranking, the whole of my career---
Lady Galadriel: Shhhhhhhhhh
Dr Kart: Shhhhhhhh yourself
Lady Galadriel: Right I'm going to get you
Andre Agassi: Hey it's my Steffi, you're here. I was so worried
Steffi Graf: Who are you ?
Andre Agassi: I'm your husband
Steffi Graf: My husband has a beard. You have not. You are crazy. Dr Kart please can you help me with this crazy man ?
Nurse Gabriela: Stay away from him
Steffi Graf: Hey Gaby I bought one of your perfumes, I used it on my dog
Nurse Gabriela: Right
Steffi Graf: Bring it on
Lady Galadriel: Shhhhhhhh, actually what's that smell ?
Dr Argentino: It's very familiar ...
Dr Kart: What's that sound ?
Dr Miranda Zhivago: It is me. That sound is all my love slaves trying to escape their chains.
Lady Galadriel: And that smell is your rotten green socks. How could I forget
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Hello Andre
Andre Agassi: You recognised me without my beard
Dr Miranda Zhivago: You have such lovely hands, can I look at them ?
Andre Agassi: Here ...
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Haha, now I have tied your hands in chains as well . You are my love slave also. Join the others and wait until I give you your orders.
Lady Galadriel: Miranda, you are as crazy as ever and still smell worse than one of Sabatini's perfumes
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Galadriel, still chasing after bald bearded men ?
Lady Galadriel: Right you brainless sock wearing drunk
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Bring it on you dwarf loving troll
Lady Galadriel:
Dr Miranda Zhivago:
Nurse Gabriela:
Steffi Graf:
Dr Kart: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Oh shut up Kart
Lady Galadriel: Yeah Kart
Dr Kart: HELP !!!!!!!!!!

To be continued
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 02:26 AM   #535
country flag Miranda

yes, its the reality, the reality is cruel, its that gala and Kart are the patients in Frankfurt mental hospital while Dr Miranda Zhivago is a super good doctor who is going to win the best doctor in Germany prize, hahaha

hahaha, this Dr Kart , i got to think deeply to take revenge

Old Nov 11th, 2003, 02:00 PM   #536
galadriel

Kart's story is soo funny I need more time for a revenge
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 07:40 AM   #537
country flag Miranda

Location: The annual Harvest dinner of Frankfurt mental hospital, held on a private room at Macdonalds, the mental patients from Stuggart hospital are also invited

Dr Kart: hello lady, can I dance with you?
A lady from Stuggart mental hospital whose name is Sabatini: sorry, i only dance with handsome and fit man like Johnny Depp
Dr Kart: hey, I am more handsome than Johnny Depp and is younger than him
Sabatini: please lose 60kg before you invite me to dance

Dr Kart: come on, I have an autograph from Steffi Graf and she is my good friend, i know lots of her secrets, dance with me ok?
Sabatini: Steffi Graf, my enemy! I wanna know her secret, ok, lets dance

Argentino comes in and is playing a guitar: oh you two are dancing the Waltz, ok, I play a good music for you, the Beatles “I love you yeah yeah yeah ……”

Sabatini: ok the dance is finished, show me the autograph and tell me her secret
Dr Kart: here you are
Sabatini: why the autograph is like a dog’s foot??!!
Argentino: don’t you know that Steffi Graf is our dog doctor?
Sabatini sings: “I don’t love you any more, please release me and let me love again”
Dr Kart: crying

Nurse gala is wearing a mini skirt and a bar top which she bought from super fatty outlet
Nurse gala said to a patient who has beard and is bald: hello boy, do you wanna dance with a super sexy woman?
Andre: oh, Sabatini? no, she said i am bald and does not want to dance with me
Nurse gala: i am referring to myself, I am sexy lady gala, lets dance this Tango
Andre: sorry, i don’t find you sexy, i only find you very fatty
Nurse gala: you are going to regret your whole life, see, I have Prince Charles who is in love with me
Andre: really??!!

Entered Dr Miranda Zhivago and Nurse Stellone

Dr Miranda Zhivago: i hear someone asking for Prince Charles?
Andre: i wanna see him, I am his fans, i love his hairs, so white and flourish
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Prince Charles is now eating at pizza hut, he does not like Macdonalds, you wanna see him? then i bring him in
Andre: please please!!!!!
Nurse gala: no no no

Entered Nurse Stallone with Prince Charles:

Dr Miranda Zhivago: he is Prince Charles
Andre: why he is dog?!!
Dr Miranda Zhivago: Prince Charles is our newly appointed dog doctor
Andre does this on gala :

Old Nov 13th, 2003, 01:31 PM   #538
galadriel

Prince Charles: Ladies and Gentlemen !!!! Quiet Please !!!!
Nurse Gabriela: Who is this clown ?
Steffi Graf:It's a doctor .Can't you see it ? You are still so...Auhhhh
Nurse Gaby :
Dr.Kart: Ladies !!!!! Shut up !!!!
Prince Charles: I'm the new witch doctor.I learned to be a doctor in Papua New Guinea .
Lady Galadriel: Miranda be careful or you will lose your head
Miranda Zhivago:Foolish Dwarflover Welcome collegue Charlie
Dr.Kart: Welcome
Prin Charles: Thank you all .What's your most difficult case ?
Nurse Gabriela:Nurse Mandy and Steffi Graf
Steffi Graf: I'm not a patient !!!! I'm only searching for my husband !!!!
Nurse Gaby: And I'm Marylin Monroe
Dr.Kart: What ? You are Marylin ?
Prince Charlie: I see here is a nice relationship between doctors and patients.

Dr.Argentino: I'm dancing Tango at midnight ,I'm dancing Tango in the morning
Nurse Mandy: Hey,Doctor you are good.You are better as Michael Jackson !!!
Michael Jackson: That's not true !!!! I'm the King of Pop !!!! Nobody can sing better as I.Hey,why are you running away ?

Andre Agassi: Have you heard ? A cat is singing ?
Nurse Arnold: Sorry ,I have no time.I must bring the new doctor a chainsaw .
Andre: A chainsaw ?
Nurse Arnold: Yes he need it for a brain operation
Old Nov 14th, 2003, 05:00 AM   #539
country flag Miranda

i have no time, i gonna reply you later

Old Nov 17th, 2003, 03:14 AM   #540
country flag Miranda

sorry the great Dr Miranda Zhivago has 3 operations to do, 6 magazines are interviewing me today so i cannot reply you

i need more thinking