BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!! - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #2011
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

ok, since Barrie Barrie has abandoned you, now you can have Holo Holo as replacement

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #2012
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, that's very kind of you

Am off to Good night

The ship is leaving me behind on this beautiful island

http://i46.tinypic.com/14sfeat.jpg

I wouldn't mind

Anyway, this is the view from our hotel here on Kauai island:

over the pool: http://i45.tinypic.com/3585qud.jpg

over the beach: http://i45.tinypic.com/f0vzv9.jpg

And I drove today to one of the most magnificent place I have visited in my life: The Waimea Canyon

http://i47.tinypic.com/2jb43np.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/20shbnc.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2zqejpj.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/5xs75y.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2m3k3df.jpg

It was so cold for people only in t-shirts and shorts But it was worth to freeze for the look. As it was close to the sunset, the light from the sun is only on the peaks of the mountains. In the next pics you can see a rainbow which appeared moments after I arrived at this lookout point

http://i45.tinypic.com/11bhr8p.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/11qmo7n.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2w4k7dc.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2a4sc90.jpg

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #2013
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

wow, your hotel is so grand and the scenaries are magnificant

sorry for my aging memory, i forgot that you are going for a holiday, which country is this?

have a nice trip, wish you and holo holo gonna has a fairy-tale ending

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #2014
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, as I didn't mention it here I would go on a holiday. I am on one of the six Hawaii islands, it's called Kauai. I was last week on Oahu in Honolulu

Thanx, you can have Susululu San and Tutulumumu
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #2015
country flag Miranda

thats great, Hawaii, did you do a diving in the beaches?

enjoy the holidays and take more photos with you and susu and tutu floating as big white whales on the sea

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #2016
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
thats great, Hawaii, did you do a diving in the beaches?

enjoy the holidays and take more photos with you and susu and tutu floating as big white whales on the sea
If you mean snorkeling, no, but I was swimming

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #2017
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
If you mean snorkeling, no, but I was swimming

my bad English, don't know what is snorkelling . You know I went there once, just for 1 day in the 1990's. The "diving" i referred to, was just using a simple google and "dived" under the water which was just a few feet of height but then i saw a lot of beautiful small fishes

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #2018
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Yes, that is snorkeling, you have a tube in the mouth and swim just under the waterline to view the fishes.
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #2019
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Yes, that is snorkeling, you have a tube in the mouth and swim just under the waterline to view the fishes.
i doubt you are snorkeling for fishes, but for watching fat women+men's big butt underneath and doing a thorough examination on what kind of swimming trucks they are wearing

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #2020
country flag Miranda

you are an internet addict, stilll posting during holidays

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #2021
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

I have to check my mails
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #2022
country flag Miranda

how many bikini and swimming trunk photos have you taken?

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #2023
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

None, I don't fit in any pics if I am as big as a whale
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 06:34 AM   #2024
country flag Miranda

then just take other people's pics, i learnt that Hawailian women are very hot and how about men, any handsome men? take some photos for us to see please?

did you eat any good food?

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 06:52 AM   #2025
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
then just take other people's pics, i learnt that Hawailian women are very hot and how about men, any handsome men? take some photos for us to see please?

did you eat any good food?
It would be odd to take pics of other people, they would think I am a stalker

I had today for the first time in my life pumpkin icecream