BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!! - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #1981
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

Susu at Oizo: darling, let me feed you with this beautiful Easter egg which I bought from Heidi Klum model company

Tutu: no, no, my love, you should eat my beautiful Easter egg first, i bought it from Graf Agassi chocolate shop, it just opened 2 days ago, the baldy Agassi specially flew to Germany for its grand opening

Oizo: oh sorry my love, gala the fatty already gave me a dinosaur size Easter egg to eat, I am very full now, can i eat them later?

Susu & Tutu: no, you should eat mine first!!

Oizo: my darling, i can't eat any at the moment, please forgive me

Susu & Tutu decided to unit and act together: they gave each other a signal by the eye, came forward and sucked the 2 Easter eggs onto the mouth of Oizo

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #1982
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Frankfurt Mental Hospital (the week after Easter)

Nurse Andy : Please call the firebrigade There are some guys here who want to talk to Heidi Klum .
Gala : I'm here honies .I don't have a picture for you this time ...( Nurse Andy is giving her an injection .Gala is turning normal again)
Oizo : We want to see the real Heidi.We ate her eggs ..You know the "eat ten eggs and you will be beautiful like Heidi" eggs.We want our money back because Susu ate it and look at him now.His skin is green
Nurse Andy: Miss Klum is not there and I need the firebrigade .Go away or I call the police..
Tutu: But we can't !!!!! You didn't see our cousin Miranda She ate 20 eggs and now she looks like Godzilla :eeK:

The earth is shaking Miranda's feet is crushing one car .The chaos is near :deviL,,,,,,

To be continue...
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #1983
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

great imagation, but i need better mood and time to reply

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #1984
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Gala
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #1985
country flag Miranda

yeah, but mine will be better, i am not being called "Miranda Zhivago" for nothing, when i am in better mood, i gonna write my masterpiece, which gonna earns me another Noble award

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #1986
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, can't wait for it
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #1987
country flag Miranda

sorry, still not feeling that well, please wait till I feel better, for this greatest piece of writing in the world

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #1988
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Wish you a great weekend
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #1989
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi and the Noble Award ???????

I once got one for " The crazy Princess and her beloved cheesecake"

It' about Princess Lililulu and her love for cheesecakes. She should marry Prince Ukulele but she love Cheesy Baker Prince Ukulele kidnapps her but Lililulu once learned Kung Fu .She read the "Kung Fu for everyone by Bruce Lee" book and with this method she fights against Ukuleles army lol lol
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #1990
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Mimi and the Noble Award ???????

I once got one for " The crazy Princess and her beloved cheesecake"

It' about Princess Lililulu and her love for cheesecakes. She should marry Prince Ukulele but she love Cheesy Baker Prince Ukulele kidnapps her but Lililulu once learned Kung Fu .She read the "Kung Fu for everyone by Bruce Lee" book and with this method she fights against Ukuleles army lol lol
yeah, you got one for "The rotten cheese & thousand years egg Noble award"

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #1991
galadriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
yeah, you got one for "The rotten cheese & thousand years egg Noble award"
You are only jealous I'm a genius
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:36 AM   #1992
country flag Miranda

what will gala and Oizo wear as Halloween costume this year?

i guess they don't have to dress up, just their fat faces and balloon body are horrified enough

and i also don't have to dress up, my face and body is like angel

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #1993
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Gala and me are going as sparkling bubbles and are shining on every party Mimi is going with Tutu and Susu as the "Trio Infernale"
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:40 PM   #1994
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

The Trio Infernale is of course famous for their excessive eating, drinking and farting When they move an earthquake starts and when they fart, Tornados begin to destroy everything
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #1995
country flag Miranda

sparkling bubbles? Yeah, sparkling ballons, you two roll around with your elephant legs, no one dares to walk near you two

and no one can get a hold of any food coz you two eat them all :bigcy:

Last edited by Miranda : Oct 24th, 2012 at 06:40 AM.