Sunday final OOP + scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:16 PM   #31
country flag mashasabinefan1

mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sunday final OOP + scores

epic choke from nastya 7-5
mashasabinefan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:16 PM   #32
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina comes back and takes the set 7-5.

That was not good Anastasya.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:17 PM   #33
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Nastiya

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:17 PM   #34
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Pavlyuchenkova broken for 5-7 1st set at 15-40 after being a double break at 5-2 1st set and having a couple of set points. The match is 1 hour 7 minutes long.

Pathetic choke.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:20 PM   #35
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute

Great comeback by Vesnina!!

GO ELENA!!

Now obvious to all: wherever he goes, Obama is the least competent man in the room.

Lena's Official Exclusive Personal Masseur onboard the S.S. Dementieva

LENA - OLYMPIC GOLD BEPA - OLYMPIC BRONZE

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ya-Lena3-2.jpg
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM   #36
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
YOU are pathetic.

Have you never seen a match before? The men and the women tend to grunt more when exerting themselves.

What a load of crap. It most certainly has nothing to do with exertion.

Funny how it comes and goes with women? Why do you have to make a noise to do something harder? Why dont they do it on the practice court?
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:27 PM   #37
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post

What a load of crap. It most certainly has nothing to do with exertion.

Funny how it comes and goes with women? Why do you have to make a noise to do something harder? Why dont they do it on the practice court?
Apparently, you are the authority on all things grunting. We should all listen to you. I don't even understand why you watch tennis if you have this much contempt for the players.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:35 PM   #38
edificio

Vesnina is definitely playing better than Pavs. She leads now 7-5, 2-0. She might REALLY want a birthday present.

Come on, Pavlyuchenkova!
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:40 PM   #39
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Important game this is

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:41 PM   #40
country flag Sasja

Great BH CC winner by Elena

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM   #41
edificio

1 hour 32 minutes

Come on, Nastya! Don't give her this gift!

That said. Vesnina is playing so well.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:43 PM   #42
edificio

7-5, 3-0 Vesnina leads. You can still do it, Pavs. Maybe. Don't cry.
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:43 PM   #43
country flag Sasja

Elena saves the BP and holds

Elena vs Nastiya 7-5 3-0*

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:47 PM   #44
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Apparently, you are the authority on all things grunting. We should all listen to you. I don't even understand why you watch tennis if you have this much contempt for the players.
Me and every other male on the planet. Only a select gender condone this garbage.

Look at the Williams, when they're down they're silent, but when things turn around the grunt begins.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:49 PM   #45
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go for the bagel, Elena!!

Now obvious to all: wherever he goes, Obama is the least competent man in the room.

Lena's Official Exclusive Personal Masseur onboard the S.S. Dementieva

LENA - OLYMPIC GOLD BEPA - OLYMPIC BRONZE

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ya-Lena3-2.jpg
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote