Saturday SF OOP + scores - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:26 PM   #16
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saturday SF OOP + scores

Wow I cant believe Pavlyuchenkova is complaining about the warning. She takes time to get her wind back after every long rally. That was the second time she went to the stool to change her racquet after a long rally.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:39 PM   #17
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

I really think they need to change the rules again. These 10 minute coffee breaks to break the rhythm of the other player or to get your wind back are complete BS. Every player feels shes entitled to change their dress now and update their twitter page between the 2nd and 3rd set.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:40 PM   #18
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Is it a toilet break, if so, Nastya must be doing a big bomb!+
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:44 PM   #19
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalejandrox View Post
Is it a toilet break, if so, Nastya must be doing a big bomb!+
She didnt even bother to change her dress. THis was all about breaking Groth ryhthm and getting her wind back. You could see she was getting tired.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:45 PM   #20
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
She didnt even bother to change her dress. THis was all about breaking Groth ryhthm and getting her wind back. You could see she was getting tired.
Maybe she was doing a big shit?
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:47 PM   #21
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalejandrox View Post
Maybe she was doing a big shit?
Yeah sure on the rules of tennis.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:54 PM   #22
country flag Patrick345

LOL, there is no justice in tennis. Pavlyuchenkova gets incredibly lucky with two short returns and breaks.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:57 PM   #23
country flag Patrick345

Wow and she gets broken on what were two bad calls imho.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:57 PM   #24
country flag Jankarenka

Keep playing Nastya , don't lose your focus.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:07 PM   #25
country flag Patrick345

Pavyluchenkova is tired, but Groth cant step it up, when needed. She geos down 40-0 on three bad errors, then pulls it to 40-30 and a winner on racquet, but instead of Deuce, Pavy holds.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:09 PM   #26
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Groth holds for 4-4 3rd set at love on a 2nd serve.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:12 PM   #27
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Pavlyuchenkova broken for 4-5 3rd set at 30-40 from 0-30 to 30-30 (double fault there) on a 2nd serve.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:17 PM   #28
country flag Protoss

Groth broken for 5-5 3rd set at 30-40 from 30-15 to 30-30 (2nd serve) (2nd serve there) on a 2nd serve.
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:20 PM   #29
country flag Protoss

Pavlyuchenkova holds for 6-5 3rd set at 40-30 from 30-0 to 30-15 (2nd serve) to 40-15 (2nd serve there).
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 02:20 PM   #30
country flag Patrick345

Groth is a choker. No doubt about it.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.