Off Topic....Anything Goes - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:43 PM   #76
country flag Mr. Federerpov

Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all Mr. Federerpov is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes

Guys I have a question.

I love the matches between Maria and Vika as they are so intense and lots of fun and in their speeches they seem very respectful towards each other even though on the outside they could be the perfect rivals.

I always thought that Masha sometimes wants to punish Vika as she sees her as a cheap copy of herself but it seems that they are indeed very friendly to each other and I read that the two of them like to practice with each other, can anybody confirm this? Maria also praised Vika on her Facebook page and actually calling her Vika itself is a prove that they know each other better than one might think, dont you think so?

Do you know anything about that? I would love to know if two of my favourite players get along that well
Mr. Federerpov is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #77
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Federerpov View Post
Guys I have a question.

I love the matches between Maria and Vika as they are so intense and lots of fun and in their speeches they seem very respectful towards each other even though on the outside they could be the perfect rivals.

I always thought that Masha sometimes wants to punish Vika as she sees her as a cheap copy of herself but it seems that they are indeed very friendly to each other and I read that the two of them like to practice with each other, can anybody confirm this? Maria also praised Vika on her Facebook page and actually calling her Vika itself is a prove that they know each other better than one might think, dont you think so?

Do you know anything about that? I would love to know if two of my favourite players get along that well
Yes I thought they just might be friends when Maria practiced with her...how often does Maria do that with other players. Maybe Maria sees a bit of herself in Vika.

but who know...its all speculation
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 03:23 AM   #78
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Tennis elbow is so good, the best tennis game IMO.
There's a game called tennis elbow?? Lol.
Anyone play any real games? I did Uncharted 2 last week and I'm doing COD Modern Warfare 2 this week.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:06 AM   #79
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
There's a game called tennis elbow?? Lol.
Anyone play any real games? I did Uncharted 2 last week and I'm doing COD Modern Warfare 2 this week.
Sims 2 or Sims 3 count?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:07 AM   #80
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Tennis elbow is so good, the best tennis game IMO.
On PC, in my opinion. There's lots of great games on other consoles like PS3 and Wii. Too many to name, well not too many but yeah. Do you have Tennis Elbow? Did you buy it or... ?
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 07:15 AM   #81
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Sims 2 or Sims 3 count?

but secretly I want to try Sims 3

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #82
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Haha Sims 3 is amazing, you can take them out all over the city.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #83
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

IKR. You can now walk to your neighbors. Something I wished for since The Sims (1).

My favorite character was Bob Newbie. Then he grew old and die in Sims 2, but we can play his grownup daughter or somebody, that woman that had memories of Bob in Sims 2. I heard in Sims 3 its like a prequel though, so we go back to when Bob/Bella (the one that disappeared in Sims 2) they were young.
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #84
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Hahah yeah it used to always piss me off when the neighbors came over and ate all your food, I do it to them now
It's funny how they age now, I've got like 15 tombstones on my back lawn its a bit depressing.
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:47 PM   #85
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

i remember sims 3 being so laggy for me. i gave up and played sims 2 instead.
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #86
country flag gc-spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Hahah yeah it used to always piss me off when the neighbors came over and ate all your food, I do it to them now
It's funny how they age now, I've got like 15 tombstones on my back lawn its a bit depressing.
What?? They die of old age?? I was planning to get it so I could make me and Kristen Stewart and the cast of Friends and some of Chuck and build us a pimp pad where we'd be awesome... but seeing digital me age and die... might pass.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #87
country flag Reptilia
`

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
What?? They die of old age?? I was planning to get it so I could make me and Kristen Stewart and the cast of Friends and some of Chuck and build us a pimp pad where we'd be awesome... but seeing digital me age and die... might pass.
I think you can make it so they don't age.Haven't played in ages so may be wrong
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #88
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

There's lots of mods and stuff, that you can sort of "cheat". You can do anything. You can even design clothes on Photoshop and upload them to the Sims Exchange, or download clothes you like on the website and put into the game, or house, or cars, or even Beyonce.

I think the code to make the Sims to stop aging is "aging off" but I'm not entirely sure, would have to Google it.
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #89
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Hey guys, sorry to come out of lurking for a while.

So this is kind of directed to fellow Masha fans living in the US, I'm planning to go on an exchange programme next semester and is doing research for my choice of universities. My friend recommended University of Illinois. Problem is we don't always get our first choice and hence, I need some opinions from you guys on other recommended colleges in US. Factors that I'm considering are mainly cost of living and modules matching. I'm taking Actuarial Science btw.

Thanks a bunch! And yay for encouraging results for Masha in Stanford!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 08:49 PM   #90
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

To my fellow Germans: Has anyone ever tried "fritz-kola"?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread