Off Topic....Anything Goes - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 21st, 2010, 05:33 AM   #181
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes

Quote:
Spending the holidays with her is definitely one of my highlights of the year, and I can’t wait to see her again - even though it’s only 4 months before that happens.
That's sad Teerin.
I miss my mom too.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2010, 05:36 AM   #182
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

New Zealand is beautiful. I want to be out of the United States for a while...so many interesting places in the world.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:37 AM   #183
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Infamous? I hope nobody read my tweets. There's a reason I make them private to my followers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
That's sad Teerin.
I miss my mom too.
Thanks Angel.

Where's your mom?
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:43 AM   #184
country flag Sp!ffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Infamous? I hope nobody read my tweets. There's a reason I make them private to my followers.

Thanks Angel.

Where's your mom?
I moved with my father last year so I could attend a way better school. I see my mom here and there but it's so weird when you're used to seeing your mom every day.

..but I must say that it feels good to be independent. Can't wait for college.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:48 AM   #185
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I moved with my father last year so I could attend a way better school. I see my mom here and there but it's so weird when you're used to seeing your mom every day.

Yeah, it does make you independent. Getting to be on your own is good, but I do miss her from time to time. We never separated. And living in a dorm is great - I was back in Auckland and my roommate and I became really good friends. You make heaps more friends when you live in a dorm. So college is something you should be really looking forward to (plus the shitload amount of studies )

Are you planning to go to UC schools? Considering you live in California, unless you have other options?
(turning another thread into education )
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:50 AM   #186
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That sounds like Masha's story!
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:53 AM   #187
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:54 AM   #188
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

BTW why do we have another Off Topic thread? What happened to that Viva La Masha Chat Spot thread?

Did Vivian and Maja completely wrecked it with GIF spams?
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:13 AM   #189
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
BTW why do we have another Off Topic thread? What happened to that Viva La Masha Chat Spot thread?

Did Vivian and Maja completely wrecked it with GIF spams?
Blame me I started this thread

was to lazy to look for the prev chat thread...bored as hell I can't sleep. Maybe I will go and start that tumblr thingy.

knowing me I'll probably just put pics i've prev taken...I actually have sooo much crap going on its unreal...thats life!
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:21 AM   #190
country flag Sp!ffy

Quote:
Yeah, it does make you independent. Getting to be on your own is good, but I do miss her from time to time. We never separated. And living in a dorm is great - I was back in Auckland and my roommate and I became really good friends. You make heaps more friends when you live in a dorm. So college is something you should be really looking forward to (plus the shitload amount of studies )

Are you planning to go to UC schools? Considering you live in California, unless you have other options?
(turning another thread into education )
Hmm..I have plenty of options. Most of the kids from my school want to go to UCLA. Then there's USC, a private university, that's the rival uni of UCLA. My dad would die if I went to UCLA because he's a huge USC football fan. My #1 goal is still Stanford. But......we'll see. I'm working on it but nothing's guaranteed in the college process. UC Berekley is really nice too. Probably my second choice at this point. I don't want to go to a university too close to LA because I want to go somewhere new and different. I don't really see much in the East coast. I mean of course there are the Ivy League schools but I find them to be too aristocratic, stale, boring, cold, and sad for my liking. I'm not even going to apply to Harvard because I don't want to waste an application fee. Over there I like Columbia University, Penn State, NYU, Yale, Princeton...I haven't even thought about going out of the country for college but I do want to study abroad for a year or two. I'm like the only one in my family who knows more about other countries but I don't even go anywhere.

So yeah, I have plenty of options. The university gods should just make it easy for me and give me the damn acceptance letter for Stanford already Where are you planning on going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
!!!!
Hopefully I end up earning 25 M a year + fame + fanbases + a sweet life.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:51 AM   #191
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Quote:
Hmm..I have plenty of options. Most of the kids from my school want to go to UCLA. Then there's USC, a private university, that's the rival uni of UCLA. My dad would die if I went to UCLA because he's a huge USC football fan. My #1 goal is still Stanford. But......we'll see. I'm working on it but nothing's guaranteed in the college process. UC Berekley is really nice too. Probably my second choice at this point. I don't want to go to a university too close to LA because I want to go somewhere new and different. I don't really see much in the East coast. I mean of course there are the Ivy League schools but I find them to be too aristocratic, stale, boring, cold, and sad for my liking. I'm not even going to apply to Harvard because I don't want to waste an application fee. Over there I like Columbia University, Penn State, NYU, Yale, Princeton...I haven't even thought about going out of the country for college but I do want to study abroad for a year or two. I'm like the only one in my family who knows more about other countries but I don't even go anywhere.

So yeah, I have plenty of options. The university gods should just make it easy for me and give me the damn acceptance letter for Stanford already Where are you planning on going?

!!!!
Hopefully I end up earning 25 M a year + fame + fanbases + a sweet life.
I want to get into NYU for undergraduate and attend Columbia for graduate Columbia, Penn, Yale, and Prince are Ivy Leagues btw. But I might change, depends on where I am 100% sure on what I want to do, those are the options if I wanted to do Journalism (Columbia has a Journalism school but for graduate only). Stanford and UCLA were one of my options but I don't know, haven't looked into the West Coast in quite a while. My sister/cousin graduated from USC I think UCLA is way better though.

I'm pretty sure that in many of the Universities, particularly the ones we've listed, have programs abroad where they send you to study in other parts of the world for a term, semester or during the summer.

Are you a Junior? What did you want to major in again? Sorry I might have forgotten.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 07:52 AM   #192
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
Blame me I started this thread

was to lazy to look for the prev chat thread...bored as hell I can't sleep. Maybe I will go and start that tumblr thingy.

knowing me I'll probably just put pics i've prev taken...I actually have sooo much crap going on its unreal...thats life!
I have a crap life right now too. Everyone does.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 08:20 AM   #193
country flag Sp!ffy

Quote:
I want to get into NYU for undergraduate and attend Columbia for graduate Columbia, Penn, Yale, and Prince are Ivy Leagues btw. But I might change, depends on where I am 100% sure on what I want to do, those are the options if I wanted to do Journalism (Columbia has a Journalism school but for graduate only). Stanford and UCLA were one of my options but I don't know, haven't looked into the West Coast in quite a while. My sister/cousin graduated from USC I think UCLA is way better though.

I'm pretty sure that in many of the Universities, particularly the ones we've listed, have programs abroad where they send you to study in other parts of the world for a term, semester or during the summer.

Are you a Junior? What did you want to major in again? Sorry I might have forgotten.
Lol I know those are Ivy Leagues. But the ones I dislike most are Harvard, Brown, Dartmouth, and Cornell. I really actually don't want to go to Princeton that much either. NYU seems like a nice place to live at during the college years.

Yes, I'm a Junior. I'm not really sure what I want to major in yet but I'm pretty sure something along the likes of Business Administration.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 09:28 AM   #194
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Maybe that's one of the main reasons you wanted to go to Stanford :lol Stanford's business school isn't it a Graduate school though if I'm not mistaken. Northwestern, U of Chicago, UC Berkeley, U Penn and well... uhm.. Harvard .. has good business schools too I think Columbia and NYU business schools aren't too shabby either.
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM   #195
country flag Sp!ffy

You know more about colleges in my country than I do.
Stanford is undergraduate too.
Closed Thread