Anna's ranking - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #31
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna's ranking

Yes...but these nubmers are not important.If she finds her game she can move up quickly...never mind is she 95 or 150
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 10:45 PM   #32
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

^ Yeah I agree with you but it get me worry she not playin non U.S. Series Events I dont know if she sick or not or if she training and trying get back to where she used to be.
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 05:53 AM   #33
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

I starting to wonder would she even play U.S. Open see how many events she pulling out of
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #34
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

When will she comeback? tennis isn't the same without her!
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 06:12 AM   #35
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang26 View Post
I starting to wonder would she even play U.S. Open see how many events she pulling out of
And I wonder would she ever play again
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #36
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Her new ranking is #123.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #37
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

But She is back soon
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:55 AM   #38
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibari Kyoya View Post
Her new ranking is #123.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #39

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Quote:
Her new ranking is #123.
the good news is that she doesn't have points to defend in the fall!
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #40
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa_thebest View Post
the good news is that she doesn't have points to defend in the fall!
do she have too defend those points from ITF she won last year
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #41
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #42
country flag Dominika23

Quote:
^ Yes.
Thank well i think that and moscow is all she really gotta defend hope she come back strong and in good form
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #43
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

^ yeah, hopefully.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominika23 View Post
do she have too defend those points from ITF she won last year
i forgot about those! well, between the US open and Moscow she has NO points to defend. She needs to comeback strong and take the Asia MM by storm
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #45
country flag Wert.

New Ranking