Anna's ranking - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 01:09 PM   #16
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna's ranking

Awesome! She's taking it slowly...
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #17
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

One place up...Now #49
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:32 AM   #18
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

haven't even been playin and move up two space to 48 cant wait till she return
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #19
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

59 she just goes up and down after the Baku Cup it a good chance she might be outta top 100 i praying she still ranked in 100 dont need to fall that low
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #20
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

She can be outside Top 100 after Baku I think.Its international
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #21
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Yeah! she will lose 280 points that week! :/ she needs to try to have a good US open series!
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #22
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew01 View Post
She can be outside Top 100 after Baku I think.Its international
lord i hope not i was hoping this year she get back into to 30 and win a title or two hoping she make some great run at the hard court season and get seeded for the U.S. Open even if it seed 30
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #23
country flag lang26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa_thebest View Post
Yeah! she will lose 280 points that week! :/ she needs to try to have a good US open series!
Yeah she have too make some QF and SF rank those points up
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 05:31 AM   #24
country flag lang26

95 She Went Way Down Which We Know it was coming happy she still in top 100, Let Just hope the rest of the year is sweat to her. she have really no points to defend till she go to Moscow. So let Gain Up some points
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #25
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Not really true lang26... Anna has about 300 Points to defend in August (Copenaghen + Bronx) and if she don't play in the next weeks she can fall around 150th in the ranking.

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #26
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #27
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold

lord that sad please return soon and get back to where u where i still think anna can be in top 20 if she get healthy
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 10:40 PM   #28
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^ I don't think she will be in the 20 this year even if she stays healthy. I really hope she proves me wrong but i just don't see it happening. I would be very happy if she ends the year in the top 40 given what happened to her this year. She is simply not fit enough to compete at a high level at the moment and her luck is just beyond bad (she might get injured in anytime). She is like Nastya Myskina, very talented player and very prone to injury at the same time. So unlucky. Being just healthy is not enough. She has to be very fit if she really wanted to cameback to where she belongs.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Muguruza Pavlyuchenkova Halep Bencic Shvedova Lottner

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jul 27th, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old Jul 26th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #29
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

At least our Princess is not wasting her talent lika Ivanovic. She is just so unlucky.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jul 26th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old Jul 27th, 2011, 02:30 AM   #30
country flag Dominika23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibari Kyoya View Post
^ I don't think she will be in the 20 this year even if she stays healthy. I really hope she proves me wrong but i just don't see it happening. I would be very happy if she ends the year in the top 40 given what happened to her this year. She is simply not fit enough to compete at a high level at the moment and her luck is just beyond bad (she might get injured in anytime). She is like Nastya Myskina, very talented player and very prone to injury at the same time. So unlucky. Being just healthy is not enough. She has to be very fit if she really wanted to cameback to where she belongs.
Oh yeah i know she not going be top 20 this year hoping she end the year around top 40-50 then next year gain alot points to start the year. But she still can get alot win under belt and title after the U.S. Open playing some of those small events. & most importantly I Hope she Get a Good Draw at the U.S. Open she been so Unlucky in the Major when It come to THE Main Draws, Hopefully that will turn around, if she can atleast make a 4th round at the U.S. Open that be great. But her Healthy & her being Fit come first hopefully that all come together I look at ALona who also been out and is struggle with being Fit, But I think it going come around for anna and she be Healthy and FIt again. As far as her being top 20 I was saying I think Think she still can be a Top 20 player which many people don't think so