*POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Princess Anna

More than 50 matches 4 18.18%
30-50 3 13.64%
10-30 4 18.18%
Less than 10 2 9.09%
Hasnt she retired? Im so confused 4 18.18%
"We shall see" 5 22.73%
Other, please specify 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #1
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
*POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year?

Thought it would be interesting at this point to get some ideas on what will happen. I will make a safe guess and say she can play around 30-50 matches and hopefully make top 50

Last edited by Melange : Nov 7th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 03:07 AM   #2
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year?

Well if she lose that election like I hoping she does don't know how big of a chance she have of winning it. I can see her playing a normal schedule and getting back into top 100 hopefully winning two or three Smaller Events to get back to where she belong. and Hopefully she stay healthy, But she gotta lose that Election Like I said don't know how big if a chance she how winning it
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #3
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

anna's political ad

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #4
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

It looks great and she even speaks the whole thing. I hope she has fun with the election.
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Less than 10(or not playing at all).

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #6
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibari Kyoya View Post
Less than 10(or not playing at all).

Last edited by Melange : Nov 10th, 2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #7
country flag Reiken

Reiken has disabled reputation

Looks like Anna has gained some weight. Her arms don't look as toned like in the picture above. I guess she has traded her racquet for a pen. So I think she has retired from tennis.

If she does come back, I think the better question to ask is when? And what year?
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #8
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

i'm chaky fan. i hate to say this, but i'm affraid i don't see her playing next year.
i kept hoping year after year that she'll manage to comeback at the level she once was. she seemed so "absent" on court. pls chaky, prove me wrong, fall inlove in tennis again, find stregth and comeback
_inocencia_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #9
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Wait for the election result and then we shall see.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 10:57 PM   #10
country flag Melange

I would like to see her working out on her upper body and core and getting really strong. She could get a personal trainer and really bulk up now, but she is running around with a political party which might not even be around in a few years. If she does not like tennis anymore its funny because her injuries are so minor. I really know how you feel Hibari. It piss me off when I see so many crappy players in top 40. Its nice that you are still here though, not like some other fans.
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 01:00 AM   #11
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

I hope she lose that Election I don't know her chances of winning it hope it Real Low. I just keep hoping and Praying she make a comeback in 2012
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 03:59 AM   #12
country flag Melange

maybe we should make a topic to cheer for her loss in the election
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 04:15 AM   #13
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

^

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #14
country flag lang26

^ Yeah she gotta lose That Election what ya think R her chances of even winning this Election hope it Slim Or No Chance at all
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 06:05 AM   #15
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure she can't win a seat in the election. Because if her Russian fans think like we do, and realise that she will quit tennis if she wins, they won't vote for her.

At least I hope that's the case.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote