Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM   #61
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

What can I say! Good luck Dinara!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:40 AM   #62
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
What can I say! Good luck Dinara!
Such a rare treat to have you here

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:19 PM   #63
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Thanks Bruce!
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:21 PM   #64
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Cami! Nice to see you here!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 04:52 PM   #65
country flag camilia

Thanks Eli
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 05:12 PM   #66
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Back to Dinarik News for a moment....She opens with Alona Bondarenko...who might still be dizzy with love after marrying her coach recently....The H2H is 1-1.....Let's see what 'Dr.Dinara' has in store for us

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:28 AM   #67
country flag bruce goose

She broke her losing streak....and we're still on pace for a Dinar-Ajde Quarterfinal....Imagine THAT post-match kiss at the net....For now,though,let's just take one match at a time and see how Dinarik holds up when she has to play multiple matches at a tourney....Thanks,Dinarik;I'll sleep that much more peacefully tonight

Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:35 AM   #68
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Hey hey hey! Look who won a match!!!!
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:36 AM   #69
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Still not convinced even after a win, i'm awfully pessimistic i know but i'll stay this way for a long while i believe . What bothers me is that she's probably gonna think that she's 'back' because of this match, along with everybody else but me i suppose

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:39 AM   #70
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Still not convinced even after a win, i'm awfully pessimistic i know but i'll stay this way for a long while i believe . What bothers me is that she's probably gonna think that she's 'back' because of this match, along with everybody else but me i suppose
I don't think she's "back", especially not since she has to play A-Rad next round (well, probably). But win > lose.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:42 AM   #71
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

she won it?!Thank god she met AB not other players so,today she is a lucky girl.but one match didnt say anything!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 05:25 AM   #72
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Alona has been crap since the AO, but anything in two sets for Dinara has to be a positive.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 10:00 AM   #73
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Applause, Applause!
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:34 AM   #74
country flag bruce goose

On a side note,I'm VERRRRRY sorry to hear the Twitter news and hope our brat re-considers......and I think that Aga-Rad,who gets back loads of shots,would be a great test of Dinarik's on-court composure

Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM   #75
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

in seeing party pictures (well, garden-party-whatever-don't stay up too late) she looked fine. Don't know how happy is she, but... i mean she doesn't have any of those stress breakouts, so thats good. She looks fine. And if she is fine, i'm fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
I don't think she's "back", especially not since she has to play A-Rad next round (well, probably). But win > lose.
I don't know... this is the match up that is clearly not good for Aga.
even wheelchair ballbashers >>>>> A-Rad
that is just fact. So i don't know what to expect. This could be a disaster of both sides.