Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 04:15 PM   #511
country flag van£ss
The times they are changing

van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Hmm, he was good for her tennis for sure, dunno about their personal relationship though( if there ever was one).
i have no doubt about how good their relationship was for her, both on and off court.

Zeljko Krajan

van£ss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 05:18 PM   #512
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by van£ss View Post
i have no doubt about how good their relationship was for her, both on and off court.
yes!totally agree!cos u can see how happy she was most time in last two years!even if she had a lot of pressures when she was #1 without GS lats year,she still was happy on practise court and off court!I believe it's cos Zeljko with her.It's very good that u have a good person with u who can understand u ,listen to u and help u in everything!It's lucky for a person!I cant get why she gave up the happy?It's obvious they loved each other!she cant live like that and she will not find such a happinnes somewhere else!
I dont know it's she wanted to leave him or the people around her convinced her she should leave him..But Dina,it's time to change ur mind

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time

Last edited by DS.Fan. : Aug 31st, 2010 at 05:43 PM.
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 07:29 PM   #513
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if I'm knowledgeable enough about tennis coaching to suggest Dinara's best solution now...but aye DO have common sense and can see what's NOT working.It boggles the mind that these Argentines would create such a stupid strategy for Dinarik.I've yet to see ONE SINGLE PERSON who felt that Dinara was on the right course currently

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:16 PM   #514
country flag van£ss

van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy^^Dinarik View Post
yes!totally agree!cos u can see how happy she was most time in last two years!even if she had a lot of pressures when she was #1 without GS lats year,she still was happy on practise court and off court!I believe it's cos Zeljko with her.It's very good that u have a good person with u who can understand u ,listen to u and help u in everything!It's lucky for a person!I cant get why she gave up the happy?It's obvious they loved each other!she cant live like that and she will not find such a happinnes somewhere else!
I dont know it's she wanted to leave him or the people around her convinced her she should leave him..But Dina,it's time to change ur mind
She did, he did, i mean they did
If you never realised it then you are oblivious !

Tennis wise well, there's no comparaison really, you gotta be blind to not see the difference and which style worked best for her and why

I'm worried about her, not just about her Tennis because after all it's just a game, which shouldn't stop her from anything, especially happiness.

Zeljko Krajan

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:19 PM   #515
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

What disappoints me a lot is that these people were affiliated with Marat....Even if Dinarik refuses to listen,I hope he has enough integrity to tell her that this current strategy sucks raw donkey nuts

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 07:48 AM   #516
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

the idea that her coaches told her to play a pusher is so stupid that can't be true, my opinion. Nobody can be that stupid to think like this, no matter pay roll or whatever.
other options:
she just can't because of injury. Than she is stupid if she keeps playing. (she only shrieks when she has problems with her body or head. 2 years ago she barely had any sound. No she is doing at vollyes.)

she has no confidence, and wants to gain some.
But i think she don't understand how it works. If Petkovic and Petrova beating herself, she won't gain anythign just money and ranking points, because there is nothing confident watching somebody spraying errors left and right. If i would have a great game, i would want to play the way i like it, to feel it, enjoy it. That would give me much more confidence.

anyway, i just have one question. what is your fucking point, Dinara????????
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:56 AM   #517
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
the idea that her coaches told her to play a pusher is so stupid that can't be true, my opinion. Nobody can be that stupid to think like this, no matter pay roll or whatever.
Unfortunately, I've heard from too many different people at this point to know they have made changes to her playing style and are making her less aggressive. Whether they want her to play like a complete pusher I don't know, but what I do know is that she's playing exactly like this in practice and they're not bothering to correct it. This leads me to believe that a) they're encouraging it or b) they're lazy.

I just don't think Gaston is the right one for her. It seems like she's going backwards with him, rather than forwards.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 09:49 AM   #518
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

I hope Dinara can read our comments! Dina,we are real fans and we love u really!That's why we cant support u blindly!just say some nice things to u all the time.when we saw the problems,we couldnt keep silence!and If just one fan thought there's some problems,maybe nothing..but all the fans have the same(or similar)ideas,,,I think it's seirous really.We are worried about u and dont wanna u hurt urself like that.Hope u can understand us!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:31 AM   #519
country flag van£ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
the idea that her coaches told her to play a pusher is so stupid that can't be true, my opinion.

anyway, i just have one question. what is your fucking point, Dinara????????
As stupid as that idea seems, i'm afraid it might be the case

Quote:
I hope Dinara can read our comments! Dina,we are real fans and we love u really!That's why we cant support u blindly!just say some nice things to u all the time.when we saw the problems,we couldnt keep silence!and If just one fan thought there's some problems,maybe nothing..but all the fans have the same(or similar)ideas,,,I think it's seirous really.We are worried about u and dont wanna u hurt urself like that.Hope u can understand us!
Oh i would not be surprised if she indeed read what is being said here. If we all bother posting here it's obvious that we care, but supporting her doesn't always mean agreeing and losing our ability to think and have an opinion of our own with what we guess/know.

If she's hurt by it then it's ridiculous, we obviously don't have all the cards in hand, it is easier for us on the 'sideline' to state what we think is the best for her. We may not be right but we may not be wrong either.

One thing sure i can't just be happy that she's playing, it's impossible i'm way too worried about her back to do so

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by van£ss : Sep 1st, 2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:30 PM   #520
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elienemh View Post
Two options for Dinara to choose: first is to take a break off from tennis and improve her game and most especially give her body a rest or she could just go back to Zeljko or BOTH.
There you go.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:36 PM   #521
country flag bruce goose

Well,Dinara,if you ARE reading your true fans' coments,then I'll re-state a challenge for you: Find one intelligent tennis mind--even ONE--who thinks this current,crappy style-of-play is good for you.....No,it's not a conspiracy against you...we love you and can't stand to see you like this

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:42 PM   #522
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,Dinara,if you ARE reading your true fans' coments,then I'll re-state a challenge for you: Find one intelligent tennis mind--even ONE--who thinks this current,crappy style-of-play is good for you.....No,it's not a conspiracy against you...we love you and can't stand to see you like this
+1. Please, please, please Dinara! This is for your own good.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:50 PM   #523
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kiera~ View Post
Unfortunately, I've heard from too many different people at this point to know they have made changes to her playing style and are making her less aggressive. Whether they want her to play like a complete pusher I don't know, but what I do know is that she's playing exactly like this in practice and they're not bothering to correct it. This leads me to believe that a) they're encouraging it or b) they're lazy.
Or c) they're trying to correct it, but for whatever reason, she's just not executing. Any of those three, really, is not very productive. You can't have a coach who doesn't understand your playing style. Or that isn't willing to really work with you. Or that, for whatever reason, you just don't work well with.

It's no crime. Every coach and every player can't work perfectly together, otherwise it would be much, much easier to find a coach, obviously.

Quote:
I just don't think Gaston is the right one for her. It seems like she's going backwards with him, rather than forwards.
Something's definitely just not right. I mean, it was inevitable that she'd eventually start winning matches again, she's too driven not to. But that doesn't mean it's down to her coaches, necessarily. And there doesn't seem to be any improvement at all.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 01:49 PM   #524
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kiera~ View Post

uhoh... this all just too crazy... If i would have a contract with a player, i would want her to win more, because i can get more bonus money.
So if i'm smart enough i can see what is wrong and i can tell her what she needs to change... so, in other way, if the argies has a little brain, they won't tell her to push. I just can't see other way.
It's possible that Dinara wants more freedom, or they can't understand each other, but everything other is just too crazy and irrational(?).

and i refuse even to READ more "evil argie goblins vs white croat prince on white horse" tale this time.

if she is a stupid blonde, who can't realize and understand the plain obvious things, then she can only blame herself.

"oh, i won so many last year, i was so agressive!
no i'm pushing and losing every week.
what is the problem?
*think, Dinara, think*
I'm moving like a KAMA3!!!
*think harder*
thinking is so exhausting, i need a coconut!"
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 01:51 PM   #525
tejmeglekvár
CFO

Quote:
she can't have a dog without mommy's permission.
you think she is allowed to turn on his laptop????????