Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:32 AM   #496
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
ETA: Just watched the last game of the match on ESPN, and couldn't help laughing when Brad Gilbert very charitably said, "I just don't think trying to win with defense is her best asset."
A rare example of Gilbert being gentle with his observations...'twas a MAJOR understatement

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 06:59 AM   #497
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

It's totally a disaster!!she is better to think carefully and clearly about her tennis now.Make some changes as sooner as possible!I cant see where is the future if she continues playing like that.maybe she has a very bad memory so forgot how to play agressivly or at least played like Normal Dinara competely who brought her such a ridiculous game????

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 08:43 AM   #498
country flag MestZ

MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice

Poor Dina... Some mental problems I think... She tried to change her image, maybe that can help her? Watching this match I thought how did she manage to defeat Dani in 2 sets not long ago...
MestZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 11:23 AM   #499
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

this is so sad.
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 12:17 PM   #500
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Two options for Dinara to choose: first is to take a break off from tennis and improve her game and most especially give her body a rest or she could just go back to Zeljko.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 12:47 PM   #501
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elienemh View Post
Two options for Dinara to choose: first is to take a break off from tennis and improve her game and most especially give her body a rest or she could just go back to Zeljko.
Dinarik might be too proud for the latter option cuz she'd have to publicly admit a major f--k-up by doing so,basically

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 12:53 PM   #502
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Nothing's working atm.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:44 PM   #503
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or both
She should have stayed in Croatia, honestly.

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:52 PM   #504
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Or both
No kidding. I've never understood what the hell she was thinking coming back in Stuttgart.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:02 PM   #505
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Or both
I vote for both too!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:14 PM   #506
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
She clearly has so much ability, but... well, let's just say that I was never convinced that that was a coaching change that was made solely at Dinara's initiative.
This.
I'm feel dindin would love to go back to croatia (Z) but won't do it for fear of a severe beatdown by Mama Rausa.
Too bad. I really liked her outfit for this uso.
P.S: I didnt have enough confidence in her to stay up at midnight or later and watch her match. Coz i knew i was going to be watching exactly what she showed on court yesterday.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:26 PM   #507
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
This.
I'm feel dindin would love to go back to croatia (Z) but won't do it for fear of a severe beatdown by Mama Rausa.
Of course, it seemed obvious back in May that it wasn't truly Dinara's decision by how/when things happened and what has been said by some people about Zeljko.
Still think it was a mistake since i discovered the ugly truth at RG, but i'm glad to see that now people are starting to agree

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by vanúss : Aug 31st, 2010 at 03:43 PM.
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:35 PM   #508
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, I think this whole thing has been one huge mistake and she's just digging herself a bigger and bigger hole. This type of playing style does not, and never will, suit her. I'm flabbergasted that those around her seem to be encouraging it, which I can only assume must be the case at this point.

Perhaps only those of us who are not on her payroll are able to see this

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:54 PM   #509
country flag Анна

Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold

She should at least take the rest of the season off and heal her body, before she grinds herself into early retirement.

Yo tambiÚn creo en la Diosa Sveta

Official Football Mum of the Sveta Football Team
Анна is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:59 PM   #510
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still think it was a mistake since i discovered the ugly truth at RG, but i'm glad to see that now people are starting to agree
Hmm, he was good for her tennis for sure, dunno about their personal relationship though( if there ever was one).
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote