Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #16
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

good luck Dinara
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2010, 09:30 PM   #17
country flag illusyve
I'll Hold My Breath

illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of

Beat Kimiko please Dina, that loss was so heartbreaking

Regardless, just hoping the back's fully recovered and will hold up for the rest of the USO Series.

chakvetadze | hantuchova | henin | jankovic | safina djokovic | gasquet | hewitt | kohlschreiber | safin

suicide rogers cup 2011 champ.

illusyve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #18
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Um this is the best name for a thread ever. Does anyone know if Stanford still has that really weird security cam thing that shows all the matches in the stadium?
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 12:35 AM   #19
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Um this is the best name for a thread ever. Does anyone know if Stanford still has that really weird security cam thing that shows all the matches in the stadium?
It's not working this year

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #20
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Sorry for your misfortune but,judging from your smile,you've recovered....Let's hope that Dinara gives you(us) ample reasons to smile more at her Stanford performance
Yeah, you are right.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #21
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kiera~ View Post
It's not working this year
Oh noes I'm too
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #22
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Oh noes I'm too
Really sucky. Eurosport doesn't even start coverage until SFs and I want the Dinara tales from C Note to not end!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #23
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

It will be like that until Montreal, before that the coverage will start either on the Thursday or Friday

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #24
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Funny title Hope she is fully recovered and beats that old Witch

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:08 PM   #25
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see her back on the courts, hopefully fully-recovered
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:56 PM   #26
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like and admire KDK..........but not enough to wish any sympathy for her tonight....Show us some of those pelotas quemadas,Dinarik

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 01:50 AM   #27
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Revenge for Dinara tonight....hopefully
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 03:51 AM   #28
country flag bluestorm10

bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold bluestorm10 is a splendid one to behold

Crossing all my fingers and toes for Dinara tonight.
bluestorm10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #29
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

The title should be changed to "retire now Dinara"
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 06:26 AM   #30
country flag foxy87

foxy87 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
The title should be changed to "retire now Dinara"
Yeah, or at least "skip 2010 and come back strong in 2011". I mean, that's the best she could do now, I don't see her winning anything in this season. In some weeks her back pains again, she takes a break and comes back too early. So this season is ruined anyway. And if she doesn't change anything in this behaviour she also ruins next season or even her career.