Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:08 PM   #151
country flag foxy87

foxy87 has disabled reputation
Re: Dinarik's Kick ASS,DON'T Break Your Back US H-court Thread

The commentator
Dinara
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #152
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

I love Ken. Dude loves Dinara. In a crack snorting kind of way.
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #153
country flag foxy87

foxy87 has disabled reputation

I hope her back is okay and she is cautious with it.
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:13 PM   #154
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

The only thing i can think of after this match ? Her BACK ! She never calls the trainer unless she's in real pain.
I really hope she was just being cautious

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #155
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

She didn't use the MTO only for her back, she got her thigh and leg massaged so hopefully it was a precautionary measure...
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:19 PM   #156
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Hopefully her back is ok, I'd hate to see her in tears out of pain again!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #157
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
She didn't use the MTO only for her back, she got her thigh and leg massaged so hopefully it was a precautionary measure...
Maz, it's part of the problem, if it went to her thigh and leg it really ISN'T good at all !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:25 PM   #158
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Well,I'm pleased with the win...that she could do so despite FIFTEEN DFs!!...but,tbh,she'll have to serve SLIGHTLY better to beat Kim,IMO

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:26 PM   #159
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Relieved Safina won
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #160
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Hopefully her back is ok, I'd hate to see her in tears out of pain again!
+1 I really hope everything is just fine.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #161
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Maz, it's part of the problem, if it went to her thigh and leg it really ISN'T good at all !
My brain says it isn't good! I know that my back got worse when my thigh and leg start hurting too but my hearts says it is just a precaution
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:33 PM   #162
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

her back ISNT ok!as Vane said,only she really needs trainer.she wouldnt call it!i hate seeing her injury again!the back injury is a nightmare for fans.Cant forget AO10 always!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time

Last edited by DS.Fan. : Aug 9th, 2010 at 08:05 PM.
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #163
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

yay
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:38 PM   #164
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see how it could be good news. She simply doesn't call the trainer unless it's serious.

I don't think I'd believe it's fine even if she said so in her press conference. Dinara likes to pretend things are not as bad as they are.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #165
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
My brain says it isn't good! I know that my back got worse when my thigh and leg start hurting too but my hearts says it is just a precaution
CRAP. Just remembered what Christina said about how leg pain is the second stage to your back being injured. Oh Dinara. What to do with you?