Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #1
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future
Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

Tracy was right. There should be one.

(What, is the title overboard? )

Admit it. The thing you're really curious about is her hair.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Centre Court (from 11.00hrs)
1. Laura Robson vs. Dominika Cibulkova
2. ATP: Greul vs. Haase (NB 12.30hrs)
3. Magdalena Rybarikova vs. Dinara Safina (NB 14.30hrs)
4. ATP: Giraldo vs. Chiudinelli (NB 16.30hrs)
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #2
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Tracy was right. There should be one.

(What, is the title overboard? )

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Centre Court (from 11.00hrs)
1. Laura Robson vs. Dominika Cibulkova
2. ATP: Greul vs. Haase (NB 12.30hrs)
3. Magdalena Rybarikova vs. Dinara Safina (NB 14.30hrs)
4. ATP: Giraldo vs. Chiudinelli (NB 16.30hrs)
Don't know if it's overboard,but I'd appreciate it if you could translate the intended meaning;I've never heard that usage before......Having said that,you certainly came up with a unique,unseen title

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:41 AM   #3
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

All it really means is, grass sucks. Which is not my personal opinion, but given that Dinara once said she'd be fine with it if they paved Wimbledon into hard courts, I figured it might accurately represent her take on the matter.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:48 AM   #4
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All it really means is, grass sucks. Which is not my personal opinion, but given that Dinara once said she'd be fine with it if they paved Wimbledon into hard courts, I figured it might accurately represent her take on the matter.
Thanks for the explanation,Cristina....I sort of guessed your intent but hadn't heard that precise terminology before...and given our Dinarik's mindset,your title is all the more appropriate.I'm all in favor of natural surfaces for football,baseball,etc. but,when it comes to tennis,I agree with those who find it dumb and bizarre....We don't have basketball,volleyball,boxing or sprint races on grass...so maybe we should let grass tennis go the way of the dinosaur

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 01:06 AM   #5
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

"My best on grass is equal to Venus' best on grass"
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 01:06 AM   #6
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
+1 And good luck Dinara! God bless you girl! Davai.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 01:07 AM   #7
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caratantcheva View Post
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #8
country flag bruce goose

Folks,I don't know any songs with the name 'Eastbourne' or 'Rosmalen',and I've never heard of any musical tributes to Wimbledon........but we DO have a 'Birmingham' tune...even though it's referring to Birmingham,ALABAMA...and not England......Anyway,it's the closest thing to a grass-court song that we're gonna get.So imagine some lovelorn ex-bf seeing Dinara with her new hairstyle as she saunters beautifully onto the grass...and then he pays her this tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHvVX...eature=related

Last edited by bruce goose : Jun 13th, 2010 at 01:29 PM. Reason: typo
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 05:55 AM   #9
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Thanks Christina
a bit worried

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 05:55 AM   #10
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 06:00 AM   #11
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dinara.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 07:15 AM   #12
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

I like the name of the thread a lot .

I already drugged myself with painkillers so i'm ready for her match , i'll feel numb

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #13
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(i hope she did more than cutting 2 cm of her hair...)
is there a livestream somewhere?
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 08:32 AM   #14
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

There should be one ! You can see the Center court matches on the Unicef Open TV here .

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #15
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

I feel like I should print this onto a t-shirt and wear it during Dinara's first round match in Wimbly
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote