Do you need a tennis partner? Find them here! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2015, 03:09 PM   #1
country flag Shein

Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light
Do you need a tennis partner? Find them here!

Hello everyone

I opened this topic to find a tennis partner to play tennis in Dublin, Ireland. Let's cooperate!

I also think this topic will be helpful for other people to find a tennis partner.

If you have similar topic here please let me know.

Shein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2015, 03:13 PM   #2
country flag carabajo

carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of
Re: Do you need a tennis partner? Find them here!

If anyone near Phoenix, AZ wants to meet up and play, let me know!
carabajo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 06:17 PM   #3
country flag Mr.Sparkle

Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sparkle has a reputation beyond repute

I would be up to play with anyone who wants to around North London/Hertfordshire UK. I would say I'm an intermediate player, but I personally would play with someone of any level.
Old Feb 14th, 2015, 05:54 PM   #4
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shein View Post
Hello everyone

I opened this topic to find a tennis partner to play tennis in Dublin, Ireland. Let's cooperate!

I also think this topic will be helpful for other people to find a tennis partner.

If you have similar topic here please let me know.

Are you a member in any club Shein? It's probably the best way to find people to play with around Dublin. Some of them they have a pretty good subscription for adults, juniors and students.

Also you have a group in FB called 'Dublin social tennis players'. It may help you to find a regular partner to play with

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2015, 08:08 PM   #5
country flag Shein

Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light Shein is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverbecken View Post
Are you a member in any club Shein? It's probably the best way to find people to play with around Dublin. Some of them they have a pretty good subscription for adults, juniors and students.

Also you have a group in FB called 'Dublin social tennis players'. It may help you to find a regular partner to play with
No, I am not a member of any club, that's why I am looking for a tennis partner.

Thank you, I will check the group in FB!
Shein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2015, 06:04 AM   #6
country flag Shilin

Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of Shilin has much to be proud of

I'm moving to Melbourne so are there any Aussies down there? I'm beginner-intermediate, I would think.

Contributor to Sidelined on Tour:
http://sidelinedontour.com/
Shilin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2015, 02:05 AM   #7
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread! If anyone in the Boston area is ever looking to hit once the snow melts, PM me. I'm about a 3.5 now after being out of practice for a while, but would love to find a consistent hitting partner in the area come some warmer weather.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote