** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:23 AM   #976
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

WHY MASHA PREFERS AUCKLAND OVER THE "AIR" of OZ!!!

I am pretty sure Elena DID consider retirement for over a year--possibly since the crooked umpire Kerrilyn Cramer ruined Tokyo for her in the fall of '09. CERTAINLY when the Melbourne criminal Craig Tiley targeted "wild card" Henin against her in an early round a year ago. Don't EVEN talk to me about "luck" of a "draw". Wild cards aren't "drawn"--they are ASSIGNED, particularly at a major.

When Miami cronies repeated the same formula forthwith, you KNEW there was no "luck" involved. In fact, Justine Henin accomplished NOTHING during her 2010 "return" except be USED to degrade Elena's ranking. Shamefully, except for a few voices on the Sharapova forum, I didn't hear a lotta protest from Elena's friends.

Well, you're gonna hear about it NOW--because others are at risk. The 2010 AO "draw" was a vicious FARCE from the first round: China on China; Muslim on Muslim (the only two in the tournament--try & tell me that was "luck"!); close friend on friend (Masha-MaKiri); mentor on student (largely Eastern players)... on down to the final, where Tiley put the third-rate Cramer in the chair just in case Williams needed any bogus calls to help her get through.

You think he isn't gonna target Vera Zvonareva now--perhaps Sharapova & others? He'd already robbed Kuzi in '08, manipulating the heat rule to save Serena from her. Then in '09, stung by the global criticism, Tiley tried to blame the victim by slandering Sventlana's name in the Aussie yellow press. Craig Tiley has rendered the Australian Open the most corrupt tournament on earth. Dementieva is his primary victim so far but NO Russian contender can expect a level playing field.

Whether the filth Tiley has propagated thru Tennis Australia will infect the early meets remains to be seen. But I firmly believe this is one reason Maria Sharapova has chosen instead to warm up in the clean air of New Zealand.
CROUCHING TIGER is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:33 AM   #977
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, you sound like someone from the Sharapova website forums.

Totally theory based nonsense.

It was no one but Dementievas's fault that she lost in the 2R. Draws happen the way they do.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 06:38 AM   #978
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Oh god, you sound like someone from the Sharapova website forums.

Totally theory based nonsense.

It was no one but Dementievas's fault that she lost in the 2R. Draws happen the way they do.
He is someone from the Sharapova official forum. Posters like him is why I do not post or read that place anymore.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #979
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi guys. Vote for my video on Google Demo Slam! I take on fierce opposition with the help of my trusty Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and Google Search by Voice. http://bit.ly/hFKKvK
http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #980
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
He is someone from the Sharapova official forum. Posters like him is why I do not post or read that place anymore.
*nods head in agreement*
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #981
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROUCHING TIGER View Post
WHY MASHA PREFERS AUCKLAND OVER THE "AIR" of OZ!!!

I am pretty sure Elena DID consider retirement for over a year--possibly since the crooked umpire Kerrilyn Cramer ruined Tokyo for her in the fall of '09. CERTAINLY when the Melbourne criminal Craig Tiley targeted "wild card" Henin against her in an early round a year ago. Don't EVEN talk to me about "luck" of a "draw". Wild cards aren't "drawn"--they are ASSIGNED, particularly at a major.

When Miami cronies repeated the same formula forthwith, you KNEW there was no "luck" involved. In fact, Justine Henin accomplished NOTHING during her 2010 "return" except be USED to degrade Elena's ranking. Shamefully, except for a few voices on the Sharapova forum, I didn't hear a lotta protest from Elena's friends.

Well, you're gonna hear about it NOW--because others are at risk. The 2010 AO "draw" was a vicious FARCE from the first round: China on China; Muslim on Muslim (the only two in the tournament--try & tell me that was "luck"!); close friend on friend (Masha-MaKiri); mentor on student (largely Eastern players)... on down to the final, where Tiley put the third-rate Cramer in the chair just in case Williams needed any bogus calls to help her get through.

You think he isn't gonna target Vera Zvonareva now--perhaps Sharapova & others? He'd already robbed Kuzi in '08, manipulating the heat rule to save Serena from her. Then in '09, stung by the global criticism, Tiley tried to blame the victim by slandering Sventlana's name in the Aussie yellow press. Craig Tiley has rendered the Australian Open the most corrupt tournament on earth. Dementieva is his primary victim so far but NO Russian contender can expect a level playing field.

Whether the filth Tiley has propagated thru Tennis Australia will infect the early meets remains to be seen. But I firmly believe this is one reason Maria Sharapova has chosen instead to warm up in the clean air of New Zealand.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #982
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for Martha stat! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...424565&page=19

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #983
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let Caca's evil plan work!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #984
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

ike he and paul ruined the site for me. Conspiracy on every damn thing. Please dont bring that crap to this forum. kthx
atominside is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 03:33 PM   #985
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Don't let Caca's evil plan work!
I got GSM for Masha in both SF draws
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #986
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzantor
I got GSM for Masha in both SF draws
Yes you did

Maria has won in singles and doubles
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #987
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharapova's new attire a classic little ensemble

Tennis – and fashion – fans in New Zealand will be the first to see what glamour player Maria Sharapova will be wearing on court next year when she unveils a new outfit at January's ASB Classic.

Pictures have emerged of Sharapova's planned outfit for the Australian Open and it's customary for players to wear the same clothes at the Classic as they'll wear in the first Grand Slam of the year.

Sharapova, the world No 18 and top seed in Auckland, will wear the "Oz Open Ace Dress", which is made of lightweight dri-FIT material by her Nike sponsors.

This is supposed to let her move freely around the court while absorbing sweat and moisture from her skin.

The dress is peach and grey, although there is a two-piece variant, which is peach on top with pink trim and a grey skirt.

Sharapova was involved in the design process, including being responsible for the "boomerang back", which will see her back revealed more than in most other outfits.

"What we like to think about for the Australian Open is keeping our female athletes as unrestricted as possible," said Janice Lucena, creative director of Nike Tennis.

"With Maria's dress, there is some playful inspiration around Australia and some unrestricted mobility around the top."

Being the most photographed sportswoman in the world, there is always intense interest in what Sharapova will be wearing each year.

It's certain that pictures of her in action for the first time next season, at the ASB Classic, will be shown in newspapers and magazines around the world, giving the tournament unprecedented global coverage.
I don't think she will wear the AO dress in Auckland, it will probably be the two piece or maybe even the same dress she wore in Monterrey but it says '...customary for players to wear the same clothes at the Classic as they'll wear in the first Grand Slam of the year.'
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #988
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
I don't think she will wear the AO dress in Auckland, it will probably be the two piece or maybe even the same dress she wore in Monterrey but it says '...customary for players to wear the same clothes at the Classic as they'll wear in the first Grand Slam of the year.'
yeah but has she EVER wore the same dress in two tournaments?
Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #989
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she wears her Bali 2 piece outfit from the SE vid. It looks cool on her.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #990
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
yeah but has she EVER wore the same dress in two tournaments?
yeah in 2005 the yellow one at the AO she wore in tokyo afterwards doha and indian wells, then moved on to the pink one for a few tournaments but as far as wearing a dress she has worn at a slam goes she's never worn it before the tournament.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread