** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 7th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #946
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Were they from one of the US Open warm up events?

It's definitely 2004 because she wore that when she played mixed with Mirnyi at the US Open.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2010, 11:36 AM   #947
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

their from the china open after the US Open i got the picture from the china open website
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 12:21 AM   #948
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Had second session on court with Xavier, did footwork, next door was Maria #Sharapova with Michael and Thomas
44 minutes ago via Mobile Web
http://twitter.com/allistairmccaw

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #949
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

I don't know if people saw the article on http://www.maria-sharapova.org, but I thought it was kind of funny. It's obviously old news, it's before the end of October.

Quote:
The most eligible bachelorette in tennis is off the market.

Three-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova got engaged to her boyfriend, Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic, after he proposed on Tuesday night at his Manhattan Beach, Calif. home. The two had been dating for nearly a year. TMZ was the first to report the news. Sharapova's agent has since confirmed it to CNBC's Darren Rovell.

Sharapova and Vujacic first went public with their relationship last November when they were seen cuddling at a U2 concert in Los Angeles. Since then, the relationship has become the fodder of tabloids and paparazzi, as the athletes have been photographed together in Los Angeles and Italy, where they vacationed.

[Photos: See Lakers' guard Sasha Vujacic on the courts]

This summer, Sharapova invited Vujacic to join her in training at the IMG Academy in Florida. The backup guard for the two-time defending champions credited his girlfriend for helping him prepare for the upcoming basketball season.

Neither should be worried about the inevitable questions on whether marriage will negatively impact their games. Vujacic averaged a career low in points, rebounds, minutes and assists with the Lakers, while Sharapova struggled in Grand Slams and didn't live up to the high expectations following her comeback from shoulder surgery.

No wedding plans have been announced, but given that Vujacic's seasons in Los Angeles often last until mid-June, a post-Wimbledon date could be in the offing.
I especially laughed at the part where they were suggesting that each of their poor performance's recently were somehow connected to their relationship.
Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:38 AM   #950
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

exactly..i mean dahh, thats funny, both were already struggling before they actually started dating..sasha is bummed with DNP's ryt now, and masha well, she's working and obviously wants to bounce back next year..the relationship has nothing to do with it..lol..
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #951
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

Guys I just edited Maria's Wikipedia page. It was kind of lacking, it didn't have anything about the end of the 2010 season or the start of the 2011 season. Check it out (Let me know if there's anything that's incorrect).

I wrote the very last paragraph under the 2010 section, and all of what is there for the 2011 section.
Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:55 PM   #952
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Maria made Forbes "Best-Dressed Athletes" list:

http://www.forbes.com/2010/12/07/bes..._slide_13.html

Anyone remember when that photo was taken?? Was it around Tokyo last year??
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 10:05 PM   #953
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
2009 spring. "Chloe LA Boutique Opening"
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:34 AM   #954
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Maria made Forbes "Best-Dressed Athletes" list:

http://www.forbes.com/2010/12/07/bes..._slide_13.html

Was going to post this. It was also on Yahoo! homepage. Thanks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/T...urn=top-293300
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #955
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

More about Maria winning Humanitarian of the year :

Sharapova: Humanitarian Of The Year

ST. PETERSBURG, FL, USA - The stars of the WTA don't just shine on the court, they often shine off the court with a variety of charitable projects. Fans were given the chance to vote for the Humanitarian Of The Year award online recently, as a part of the WTA Awards, and they selected Maria Sharapova.

Sharapova, whose on-court accomplishments include three Grand Slam titles and reaching the No.1 ranking, has also given much of her time to children's charities, most notably in her role as a United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Goodwill Ambassador, which she began in 2007. Her role is to support achievement of the Millennium Development Goals, with an emphasis on promoting the recovery of Chernobyl nuclear disaster-affected areas.

In June, Sharapova donated $250,000 to expand a UNDP program that provides sports and physical activities for youth in the area affected by the Chernobyl nuclear disaster back in 1986. Sharapova's family actually fled the region a year before she was born because of concerns about the radiation.

"It has always been my dream to contribute to the recovery of a region where I have a personal connection," Sharapova said. "Giving young people the tools they need to reach for their dreams is a good way to overcome the Chernobyl legacy. Helping people help themselves is at the heart of UNDP's mission."

"Support from citizens like Sharapova mean a lot to the local population and to the international organizations working in the region," Antonius Broek, a UNDP and UN representative, said. "These contributions go a long way to supporting the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals at the local level."

In partnership with UNDP, the Sharapova Foundation has supported seven youth oriented projects in areas affected by Chernobyl and also funds a five year scholarship program for students coming from the contaminated region.

http://www.wtatour.com/page/OffCourt...239947,00.html
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #956
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Maria-mania set to hit Auckland ahead of ASB Classic

Tennis fans in Auckland will have the chance to get up close to Maria Sharapova before and during her time at the ASB Classic.

The Russian star will be the biggest name to play in the Auckland WTA tennis tournament and her presence in the country won't just be followed by those passionate about tennis.

On Thursday, December 30, it's hoped Sharapova and other players from the Classic will take part in a speed serve event and autograph session at the Viaduct in Auckland in the afternoon.

This is likely to be the only activity Sharapova will undertake outside the tennis stadium. But she will be doing autograph sessions during the tournament as well as meeting sponsors.

The finishing touches are being put together for the details of Sharapova's time in New Zealand, with tournament director Richard Palmer saying the world No18 and her representatives have been happy to help out with promotional activities.

"We started off with nothing and we've been able to stretch it out to a couple of sessions with sponsors and an autograph session or two, so that's pretty good," Palmer told Sunday News.

"It depends on how she's going in the tournament and how she's feeling but we could approach her to do other things, although she's not obliged to."

Palmer, who was also tournament director in 2001 when Anna Kournikova came to the Classic, says the build up to January dwarfs what happened nine years ago.

"It's bigger than Kournikova, there's no doubt about that," he said.

"There have been some weird people coming out of the woodwork with reasons they should meet her.

"People have been ringing me with things they think they should be able to do with her. There have been some weird and wonderful ones."

Part of the security team at the tournament will be solely focused on Sharapova and will be with her throughout her time in New Zealand.

"That's something we've done before with players and it depends on how comfortable they feel as to whether the security backs off a bit," Palmer said. "They'll be discreet, if necessary, or up front.

"She might decide after a day or two she doesn't need security with her for some things.

"Obviously, we're not going to be taking any risks because of her profile and given some of the weird phone calls and emails I've had from people who think that they should meet her, we have to be very careful with this sort of thing."

Tickets for the tournament are selling fast but are still available.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis/...f-Russian-star

Last edited by lylux : Dec 12th, 2010 at 12:16 AM.
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:18 AM   #957
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

weird phone calls?

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:36 AM   #958
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Speed serve? Please do not hurt your shoulder!
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #959
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Weird phone calls.

Can't wait for Maria-mania to hit NZ.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:40 AM   #960
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
weird phone calls?
Maria makes people get crazy
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread