** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #916
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

So is it the 5pm time? I read that on the website it was changed to 12pm because of a football match
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #917
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light

En twitter tiene una persona dice que Maria gana 6:1,7:5

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 07:00 PM   #918
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 07:02 PM   #919
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I think someone else said they will have a press conference in about 1 hour.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #920
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieterenka View Post
I think someone else said they will have a press conference in about 1 hour.
Oh yeah?
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 05:58 AM   #921
country flag CROUCHING TIGER

CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice CROUCHING TIGER is just really nice

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=ee08c18187
CROUCHING TIGER is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #922
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

regardless the fact that HEAD seems written at the top of the frame of Maria's racquet (see the pic) it still does not prove the producer is Head. Prince had indicated they can use in their experimental racquets frames or other elements from other producers . From outside is not possible to know what is inside the frame. And what is inside makes the difference...
I think Prince and Maria will soon publish an explanation and then we'll know who the real producer is.

denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #923
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria won
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:16 PM   #924
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Denny

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:48 PM   #925
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

FB:

Quote:
I want to say a big thank you to all my great fans in Monterrey, we had an amazing crowd yesterday for the match. It was fun to spend some time with Vera, she is a great girl and a pleasure to play these events with. Back to the practice courts!!!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #926
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

the older she gets the more friendlier she seems to get with other player on tour
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:01 PM   #927
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Vera was always very kind to Maria even back in the day when Myskina had been talking crap about Maria & Fed Cup.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:04 PM   #928
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh myskina.... she always had shit to say about maria and the face like she had something stuck in her ass to go with it
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #929
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Vera is one of the nicest people om tour.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #930
country flag JamieOwen3

i like Vera plus i think she's actually beautiful.

Closed Thread