** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #646
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

oh ok cool! thnx i missed that post from her then
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 04:18 PM   #647
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

JJ posted it on her facebook fan page like 30 mis ago.

So yeah, I don't think she remembers/cares about the last name incident

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 04:21 PM   #648
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh wasn't a big thing anyway was it

and i agree with her answer
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 09:20 PM   #649
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic View Post
As you all know, I love Masha closely followed by JJ

I found an article where JJ complimented on Masha's fashion sense.
That was nice of Jelena.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 01:59 AM   #650
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010...vic-small-talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena Jankovic

The women's tennis star on being a fashion designer, kissing Jamie Murray and her favourite pre-match music

Hi Jelena, it's Small Talk here. How are you?

[Cheerily] Good thanks, you?

Very well. It's the end of a long season. How would you sum it up?

It can always be better, but at the same time it could have been worse. I had a good first half; after Wimbledon I was No2 in the world. But unfortunately in the second half I twisted my ankle and I've been suffering with sinus problems. As an athlete you go through a lot of ups and downs.

What's the plan for the off-season? We guess being based in Dubai now you don't really need a vacation ...

I'm just going to recover and recharge my batteries. The whole year is pretty long, we do a lot of travelling. You get tired physically and mentally. So it's nice to have two or three weeks of rest, not think about tennis and just relax with my family and friends.

Will you pretty much be in Dubai?

I don't where I'll be yet to be honest.

Why was it you moved to Dubai, how did that come about? I didn't move to Dubai.

Long pause as Small Talk curses its shoddy research and desperately tries to remember where she was born] Er ... so what's Belgrade like then? What would you recommend doing there of an evening?

Sorry?

Er … er … what would be a good night out?

I think Belgrade has a nice nightlife, there are lots of nice clubs where you can have a good time, listen to some good music and share some drinks. Yeah, Belgrade's a good place for that.

Small Talk considers asking Jelena for an invite on her next night out but fears it hasn't left a great impression so far] Back to the tennis. You're well known in Britain for winning the Wimbledon mixed doubles title with Jamie Murray, are you still in contact with him?

No, unfortunately not. But I heard he got married. I just want to congratulate him and wish him all the best.

You joked at the time you used kisses as a way of motivating him. Did you try anything else as well?

There were plenty of rumours flying around back then … [Laughs] No, that was for fun. The most important thing is we won Wimbledon. I think that's what counts the most.

Very cryptic. So if you could play mixed doubles with anyone, past or present, who would you choose?

[Sounds excited] I'd like to play with [John] McEnroe.

That would be feisty ...

Yeah he has a fun personality, it would be a funny match.

Small Talk would suggest not motivating him with kisses. Anyway, if you could do one thing to make women's tennis more popular, what would it be?

I don't know, but I think it's important to have girls who look nice, who have personalities on the court and who can really draw the crowds so more people watch the sport.

You touched on fashion there. It's something you're very interested in, you've designed your own collections. Putting you on the spot, who do you think the best-dressed player on tour is?

It's tough to say. I really love fashion and I think a lot of the girls dress very nicely.

But if Small Talk demanded a name out of you?

If I could just pick one it would be Maria Sharapova.

Away from fashion, you were doing an economics degree weren't you? Did you finish that?

No, tennis took over. I have two more years left so hopefully I'll be able tgo back to it, because a vocation is very important to me.

So can we expect you to take over the International Monetary Fund when you quit tennis?

I don't know. I have my little clothing line in Serbia, we'll see. I really haven't thought about what I'll do after tennis. Most likely I'll have a family first and live a normal life and then we'll see what I'll do when I get a little bored.

If someone was to make a film of your life, who would you like to play you?

Oh my God, I don't know! Who do you think?

Now you're putting Small Talk on the spot …

[Chuckles] Yeah, exactly! Who do you think?

[Small Talks ums and ahs. And ums and ahs] We'll go for Julia Roberts. Talking of films, what was the last movie you saw?

The one with her, actually. Eat Pray Love.

Did you like it? It's had pretty bad reviews in this country …

Yeah, I don't really want to comment!

Again very diplomatic. And what kind of music do you listen to before heading on to court?

Energetic music to get pumped up and feel good. It's different kinds of music, it depends on how I feel. I like Lady Gaga, I like Beyoncé, I like Alicia Keys.

If you could have a superpower for the day, what would it be?

To be able to fly – especially on the court. Because these days I haven't been moving well, so I'd love to fly on the court, get all the balls back, it would be great.

Just finally Jelena, what's the most famous name you've got in your phone?

That wouldn't be nice to say!

You don't have to give Small Talk the number, just the name …

[Laughs] Yeah but still, if I told you I have the number, many people will call me to get that number. It's best I don't say.

No worries Jelena, at least you've now got Small Talk's number in there. Thanks for your time, hope you get some rest over the winter...

Thank you very much Small Talk. Bye!

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 06:48 AM   #651
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Not sure where to mention this...and its not like we have a "Miscellaneous Masha Thread" but anyways

So I'm sure we've all seen or heard that Ana passed Masha in the rankings...whatev

Rankings

#17 Ana 2600
#18 Masha 2591

yeah 9 whole points

BUT...as I always try to see the positive in things

Tourn#'s played

Ana 20
Masha 15

And of the Top 20 players only a total of 5 players played 15 tourneys or less! Now that says alot.
The names of those players you ask?

Kim Clijsters 14
Serena Williams 13
Venus Williams 15
Justine Henin 11
Maria Sharapova 15

Now I would say Masha is in good company. (although I dislike some playes I can at least appreciate there will to win)

To only play that many events and still be in the top 20 does say alot. The rest of the field had to play more events just to stay or get where they're at in the rankings, which if you ask me sucks for them.
Now I'm sure some of you are thinking "oh if only Masha played more tourneys she would be ranked higher"...well it ain't gonna happen. All we can hope for is a better 2011 and go from there. I'd say this is a positive that will keep me warm through the fall and looking foward to the New Year.

And there's my 2cents
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 07:01 AM   #652
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

lol both maria and sasha website are down. it's like they decide the same time

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 07:11 AM   #653
country flag JamieOwen3

probably don't want too much attention after the engagement announcement their sites would have been going of the hook i should think if they were on at the time.

Old Nov 16th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #654
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Kuzzy is also going to be playing in Auckland.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis/...ed-for-Classic

Not sure if this is bad for Maria Hopefully not
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #655
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova
The word of the week is SORE!! My team is killing me (this is a good thing), we have been working really hard on fitness the past 2 weeks and now we will start to focus more on tennis (thank you!!). I met with my nike team to do a final review of the 2011 MS collection and everything came out great. We also added another girl to the MS team, which is very cool (we will announce in the new year) and I might be wearing something new that only my diehard fans will notice, so stay tuned for that. Oh and my new website is coming along really well, I can't wait for everyone to see it.

http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #656
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who the new Masha girl is.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 04:04 PM   #657
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder what she means by "wearing something new that only my diehard fans will notice"
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #658
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Masha

Can't wait to see the new webite
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #659
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

maybe she will add a logo on her dress.

why she need a girl on her time

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #660
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Dasha is the new Masha girl? She's pwning the Juniors tour atm so who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Wonder what she means by "wearing something new that only my diehard fans will notice"
Maybe her ring? Or she might dig up one of her old dresses?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread