** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:31 PM   #481
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

wow she makes changement everywhere after her engagement.
she decide to play tournament and no exhibition before AO and now her website

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:33 PM   #482
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

No more Landrover and she finally acknowledges CLEAR. Wonder if we'll get more CGI-hair campaigns.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:34 PM   #483
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Training. New website. No more Landrover.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #484
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

No more landrover? Oh well she will probably land something else anyway

Cool they are redeveloping Maria's site, cant wait to see what it will look like
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #485
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

New website = clean start for next season
Its karma, hopefully.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #486
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Can't wait to see what the new website looks like!

Wonder why she's not with Landrover anymore?? Doesn't she own a Landrover herself?? (probably given free to her! )
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #487
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^The deal probably expired and it's not like Landrover ever used her that much to begin with.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:54 PM   #488
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

AND they have no money.

There better be a doodle section. Just Sayin.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #489
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:02 AM   #490
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Director of the Auckland tournament Richard Palmer confirm the participation of Maria Sharapova
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #491
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Tennis Superstar – Maria Sharapova Confirmed For 2011 ASB CLASSIC

“Having Maria come to the ASB Classic is a major boost to the tournament and to the sport. Her popularity is huge and she will be one of the leading players at the ASB Classic in 2011,” says ASB Classic tournament director, Richard Palmer.

Sharapova has appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated, ESPN The Magazine, Forbes (listed as one of the richest female athletes in the world); also featured in People Magazine’s «50 Most Beautiful People», Vogue Italia, USA Today, «21 Athletes to Watch Out For in the 21st Century», among others.

“As the major sponsor of the ASB Classic we are delighted to welcome a player of the calibre of Maria Sharapova to January’s tournament,” says ASB’s CEO, Charles Pink.

“Sharapova is one of the biggest names in world sport and her agreement to play at the ASB Classic in the new year will be a great drawcard for this world class tennis event held here in New Zealand. Sharapova will be playing alongside a great field of established tennis stars and next generation players, in what is sure to be an enthralling ASB Classic.”
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:24 AM   #492
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Congrat Miloti!

You were right! (Brisbane )
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:49 AM   #493
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Get those 280 points!

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:59 AM   #494
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 8MINS AWAY FROM ME BUT IM GONNA BE OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU MARIA!!!!!! Seriously this philippine trip is turning out to be so dud so far!
Die die die die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrrrggghhhh

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:59 AM   #495
country flag Vartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 8MINS AWAY FROM ME BUT IM GONNA BE OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU MARIA!!!!!! Seriously this philippine trip is turning out to be so dud so far!
Die die die die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrrrggghhhh

Closed Thread