** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 323 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #4831
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Maria is less than 23,000 away from reaching 8.0 million (8,000,000) followers on Facebook, that's an incredible marketing power.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Sharapova

Randy Walker‏@TennisPublisher

Sugarpova candy located... "ItsSugar" store 61st and Broadway... NYC http://yfrog.com/obn81ahj

Last edited by 18majors : Aug 16th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #4832
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Sharapova Covers September 2012 Hamptons Magazine

Aug 16th, 2012
by e-slice.

http://the-slice.com/2012/08/sharapo...tons-magazine/
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #4833
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Dammit. This candy will most likely be sold at boutiques, not CVS.

Forever Masha's peasant.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #4834
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Sharapova Covers September 2012 Hamptons Magazine

Aug 16th, 2012
by e-slice.

http://the-slice.com/2012/08/sharapo...tons-magazine/
This is the magazine my sisters friend works for! I was starting to think Maria wasn't going to actually be in it.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #4835
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

She is not denying her marriage at 10th november

Was this a real interview or...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #4836
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

How many times can she deny it until you believe her?
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #4837
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
How many times can she deny it until you believe her?
I believe her denials in the past interviews but... I cannot understand why such an article can be published... It looks like a article which is put together with care...does her agent has no influence in this kind of publicity......? The Gossip Show can start al over again...
(But... the pictures are gorgeous )
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #4838
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
She is not denying her marriage at 10th november

Was this a real interview or...
Maria did not answer that part of the question at all. She answered only the second part. Good decision!
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #4839
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria is less than 23,000 away from reaching 8.0 million (8,000,000) followers on Facebook, that's an incredible marketing power.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Sharapova

Randy Walker‏@TennisPublisher

Sugarpova candy located... "ItsSugar" store 61st and Broadway... NYC http://yfrog.com/obn81ahj
Am I reading right that it says under the lips: "Cute but Fierce" ?

I love it. The packaging looks great.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #4840
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria did not answer that part of the question at all. She answered only the second part. Good decision!
After her strong denying and the statement it was a false rumour... she would not ignore such a question... and the first part was not a question but brought as a fact...
In my opinion there has been no interview... but Hamptons grabbed from here and there without checking... there goes their integrity...

But in theory the interview could be given when there was still the intention of "Le Mariage" at the 10th of november... poor Sasha
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #4841
country flag lefty24

Quote:
After her strong denying and the statement it was a false rumour... she would not ignore such a question... and the first part was not a question but brought as a fact...
In my opinion there has been no interview... but Hamptons grabbed from here and there without checking... there goes their integrity...

But in theory the interview could be given when there was still the intention of "Le Mariage" at the 10th of november... poor Sasha
They did not grab from different interviews. there are some questions that I havent heard before. And they've also known that they weintuiting to interview her for months now.

What do you want her to say? "oh actually you got the facts wrong, I'm not getting married in November, oh yeah about the question blah blah blah." this isn't a press conference, thats not how those type of interviews work.

This was also obviously done awhile ago, at least right before the Olympics.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #4842
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
They did not grab from different interviews. there are some questions that I havent heard before. And they've also known that they weintuiting to interview her for months now.

What do you want her to say? "oh actually you got the facts wrong, I'm not getting married in November, oh yeah about the question blah blah blah." this isn't a press conference, thats not how those type of interviews work.

This was also obviously done awhile ago, at least right before the Olympics.
If this last question in the interview realy was put to her she would have reacted like at the press conference... I can not believe Maria would let this pass by... look at the written interview in the russian press: "I read newspapers and find out many new things about myself! There was written that I have a wedding in November. I was suprised and thought, well, maybe it's time to start picking wedding dress, just not miss my own wedding!"
She is good in making a statement with humor...

Maybe the questions are "new"... the answers are not... maybe some questions were asked by phone and the rest was still a kind of "grabbing"...
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #4843
country flag lefty24

But she wasn't asked about the wedding which is why she ignore it. Maybe if she was asked directly she would correct them.

And why would they do a half fake interview and a half real interview?
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:47 AM   #4844
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I know, form experience, that the press can produce an interview which is based on real questions and facts that are wel known. No problem at all if they use facts that are really true... but in Maria's case they used facts that Maria already had denied...
From the perspective of the Magazine that's "Ouch..." As an editor I would not be pleased...
For Maria it can be irritating... maybe there will be questions again... and again she has to deny the whole thing... we all know how persistent the press can be... (so as some of us)

But still the pictures
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #4845
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:

IMO not. The interview was made before she went to London for the Olympics, she (or her PR-but I guess it is her, since they have a photosession with her) probably did answer to the questions, but you do realize that questions can be edited before publishing? So can answers... And up until London 2012 presser she kept answering the wedding question with a dose of irony / or didn't answer it at all. In London 2012 she gave a clear answer. Won't even say what I think that means.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread