** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 321 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #4801
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
you should just move to new York!
But are they really gonna let anyone who comes just get into the event? I'll get there super early just in case.

P.s. If anyone else here is going can we meet up or something? (as long as you're not some psycho serial killer).
If it is an event like this in UK, you would have to be there super early (even camp overnight) and queue like mad.

Don't forget to give us a detailed report and post some photos!!!

I reckon everyone who turns up will get a sample pack.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #4802
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
If it is an event like this in UK, you would have to be there super early (even camp overnight) and queue like mad.

Don't forget to give us a detailed report and post some photos!!!

I reckon everyone who turns up will get a sample pack.
I don't think I'm gonna have to camp overnight. I know Maria is huge but she's not like a pop star. I'm gonna get there really early.

Although I did have to camp on the streets of New York before and it was actually really fun.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #4803
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't think I'm gonna have to camp overnight. I know Maria is huge but she's not like a pop star. I'm gonna get there really early.

Although I did have to camp on the streets of New York before and it was actually really fun.
U think it will be open for public?? I mean, I hope so... Maybe you could check at Henri Bendel's?
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #4804
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
U think it will be open for public?? I mean, I hope so... Maybe you could check at Henri Bendel's?
I asked them on twitter, hopefully they reply.

edit: But I feel like she wouldn't ask us to come and put the address on the picture if it weren't open for the public.

Last edited by lefty24 : Aug 14th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
lefty24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #4805
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

You know what I love about NY.... Niketown. And when you get to level 3 by escalator there's the big "I'm not the next anyone" quote on the wall.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #4806
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

edit: But I feel like she wouldn't ask us to come and put the address on the picture if it weren't open for the public.
exactly, besides she is the one "inviting" her fans for the same!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #4807
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's opened for public. As it should be.

Btw, Henri Bendel on 5th Avenue opens at 12 noon on Sunday. I hope there is no queue up

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #4808
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

15.08.2012, Москва

Президент России Владимир Путин своим указом за большой вклад в развитие физической культуры и спорта, высокие спортивные достижения на Играх XXX Олимпиады 2012г. в Лондоне (Великобритания) наградил государственными наградами ряд спортсменов.

Как отмечается в документе, орденом "За заслуги перед Отечеством" IV степени награждены двукратная олимпийская чемпионка по художественной гимнастике Евгения Канаева и пять победительниц Олимпиады в синхронном плавании: Мария Громова, Анастасия Давыдова, Наталья Ищенко, Светлана Ромашина, Эльвира Хасянова.

Орденом Почета награждены олимпийская чемпионка в беге на 400 м с барьерами Наталья Антюх и волейболист Сергей Тетюхин.

Орденом Дружбы награждаются Николай Апаликов, Юрий Бережко, Анастасия Близнюк, Александр Бутько, Роман Власов, Александр Волков, Наталья Воробьева, Арсен Галстян, Сергей Гранкин, Ульяна Донскова, Ксения Дудкина, Александр Дьяченко, Юлия Зарипова, Илья Захаров, Дмитрий Ильиных, Мансур Исаев, Сергей Кирдяпкин, Дарья Коробова, Елена Лашманова, Татьяна Лысенко, Алина Макаренко, Егор Мехонцев, Максим Михайлов, Алия Мустафина, Дмитрий Мусэрский, Анастасия Назаренко, Наталья Назарова, Алексей Обмочаев, Джамал Отарсултанов, Александра Пацкевич, Юрий Постригай, Мария Саинова, Каролина Севастьянова, Александр Соколов, Анжелика Тиманина, Иван Ухов, Тагир Хайбулаев, Тарас Хтей, Алан Хугаев, Анна Чичерова, Алла Шишкина.

Медалью ордена "За заслуги перед Отечеством" I степени награждены Денис Аблязин, Апти Аухадов, Ксения Афанасьева, Софья Великая, Камилла Гафурзянова, Андрей Гречин, Анастасия Гришина, Юлия Гущина, Инна Дериглазова, Дарья Дмитриева, Наталия Заболотная, Анастасия Зуева, Александр Иванов, Данила Изотов, Ольга Каниськина, Анастасия Капачинская, Татьяна Каширина, Евгения Колодко, Виктория Комова, Лариса Коробейникова, Евгений Коротышкин, Антонина Кривошапка, Бесик Кудухов, Евгений Кузнецов, Евгений Лагунов, Никита Лобинцев, Александр Михайлин, Софья Очигава, Мария Пасека, Дарья Пищальникова, Елена Соколова, Надежда Торлопова, Рустам Тотров, Дмитрий Ушаков, Татьяна Фирова, Светлана Царукаева, Татьяна Чернова, Аида Шанаева, Мария Шарапова.

Медалью ордена "За заслуги перед Отечеством" II степени награждаются Давид Айрапетян, Руслан Албегов, Миша Алоян, Семен Антонов, Татьяна Архипова, Анастасия Барышникова, Нина Вислова, Любовь Волосова, Евгений Воронов, Алексей Денисенко, Юлия Ефимова, Ольга Забелтнская, Андрей Замковой, Елена Исинбаева, Сергей Карасев, Александр Каун, Андрей Кириленко, Мария Кириленко, Николай Ковалев, Алексей Коровашков, Заур Курамагомедов, Билял Махов, Тимофей Мозгов, Сергей Моня, Владимир Морозов, Василий Мосин, Иван Нифонтов, Илья Первухин, Надежда Петрова, Екатерина Поистогова, Антон Понкрашов, Мингиян Семенов, Валерия Сорокина, Сергей Фесиков, Виталий Фридзон, Дмитрий Хвостов, Виктор Хряпа, Денис Царгуш, Алексей Швед, Светлана Школина, Иван Штыля.

Congrats, Maria!
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #4809
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Hope someone who knows Russian better than me will translate it.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #4810
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
You know what I love about NY.... Niketown. And when you get to level 3 by escalator there's the big "I'm not the next anyone" quote on the wall.
Hey uhm.. sad news I was at Niketown in NYC right before summer and I went to the third floor and...

THEY CHANGED THE QUOTE.

The only reason I ever go to that floor....

With that said I love Niketown. But their tennis section is super new and every time I go there they have to tell me that the items are usually out of stock (no size for me ever) because it's new.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #4811
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm free so I'm probably gonna go. I just need to find someone to go with.

And you guys will need to help me pick out an outfit!
Lefty, I would TOTALLY go with you and be your +1 (or you'd be my plus 1) and we could meet and stan over Masha except I don't return to NYC until the 30th. Sad me.

Anyway I know what the first thing I'm going to do when I get back is... go to Henri Bendel.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #4812
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:

They did answer to me. It is open for public, 11am to 12pm. Everyone is welcome.

On another news http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/545654 Russia is the land that keeps giving. The Olympic medalists got as a reward also a car; the golden medallists Audi A8, the silver Audi A7 Sportback and the bronze Audi A6. Maria is supposed to get this beauty http://www.ascode-sn.org/wp-content/...-Sportback.jpg (don't know in what colour...) - some member of her family in Russia will have a new car soon.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #4813
country flag anna19masha

anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light

Olympic medalists in London on Vasilevsky descent presented with cars

Russian medalists XXX Olympic Games in London were given new cars, said "F-Sport".
The event was held in Moscow on Vasilevsky descent immediately after awarding the athletes from the Government of the Russian Federation. Each car was personified - instead of the license plate indicated the name of the medalist. Some of the Olympians carefully studied the functional vehicles on which they went to the ceremony.
Make a car depended on the strength of winning medals. Thus, 48 ​​Olympic champions got Audi A8, the holders of 35 silver medals - Audi A7 Sportback, and 46 bronze - Audi A6. The ceremony was unable to attend some of the Olympians who are currently in collections in the United States.
Total has been awarded 129 Olympians who have won at the Olympics for Russia 82 medals 24 gold, 26 silver and 32 bronze medals.
Putin presented state awards to Olympic champions

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/545654
anna19masha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #4814
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
15.08.2012, Москва

Президент России Владимир Путин своим указом за большой вклад в развитие физической культуры и спорта, высокие спортивные достижения на Играх XXX Олимпиады 2012г. в Лондоне (Великобритания) наградил государственными наградами ряд спортсменов.

Как отмечается в документе, орденом "За заслуги перед Отечеством" IV степени награждены двукратная олимпийская чемпионка по художественной гимнастике Евгения Канаева и пять победительниц Олимпиады в синхронном плавании: Мария Громова, Анастасия Давыдова, Наталья Ищенко, Светлана Ромашина, Эльвира Хасянова.

Орденом Почета награждены олимпийская чемпионка в беге на 400 м с барьерами Наталья Антюх и волейболист Сергей Тетюхин.

Орденом Дружбы награждаются Николай Апаликов, Юрий Бережко, Анастасия Близнюк, Александр Бутько, Роман Власов, Александр Волков, Наталья Воробьева, Арсен Галстян, Сергей Гранкин, Ульяна Донскова, Ксения Дудкина, Александр Дьяченко, Юлия Зарипова, Илья Захаров, Дмитрий Ильиных, Мансур Исаев, Сергей Кирдяпкин, Дарья Коробова, Елена Лашманова, Татьяна Лысенко, Алина Макаренко, Егор Мехонцев, Максим Михайлов, Алия Мустафина, Дмитрий Мусэрский, Анастасия Назаренко, Наталья Назарова, Алексей Обмочаев, Джамал Отарсултанов, Александра Пацкевич, Юрий Постригай, Мария Саинова, Каролина Севастьянова, Александр Соколов, Анжелика Тиманина, Иван Ухов, Тагир Хайбулаев, Тарас Хтей, Алан Хугаев, Анна Чичерова, Алла Шишкина.

Медалью ордена "За заслуги перед Отечеством" I степени награждены Денис Аблязин, Апти Аухадов, Ксения Афанасьева, Софья Великая, Камилла Гафурзянова, Андрей Гречин, Анастасия Гришина, Юлия Гущина, Инна Дериглазова, Дарья Дмитриева, Наталия Заболотная, Анастасия Зуева, Александр Иванов, Данила Изотов, Ольга Каниськина, Анастасия Капачинская, Татьяна Каширина, Евгения Колодко, Виктория Комова, Лариса Коробейникова, Евгений Коротышкин, Антонина Кривошапка, Бесик Кудухов, Евгений Кузнецов, Евгений Лагунов, Никита Лобинцев, Александр Михайлин, Софья Очигава, Мария Пасека, Дарья Пищальникова, Елена Соколова, Надежда Торлопова, Рустам Тотров, Дмитрий Ушаков, Татьяна Фирова, Светлана Царукаева, Татьяна Чернова, Аида Шанаева, Мария Шарапова.

Медалью ордена "За заслуги перед Отечеством" II степени награждаются Давид Айрапетян, Руслан Албегов, Миша Алоян, Семен Антонов, Татьяна Архипова, Анастасия Барышникова, Нина Вислова, Любовь Волосова, Евгений Воронов, Алексей Денисенко, Юлия Ефимова, Ольга Забелтнская, Андрей Замковой, Елена Исинбаева, Сергей Карасев, Александр Каун, Андрей Кириленко, Мария Кириленко, Николай Ковалев, Алексей Коровашков, Заур Курамагомедов, Билял Махов, Тимофей Мозгов, Сергей Моня, Владимир Морозов, Василий Мосин, Иван Нифонтов, Илья Первухин, Надежда Петрова, Екатерина Поистогова, Антон Понкрашов, Мингиян Семенов, Валерия Сорокина, Сергей Фесиков, Виталий Фридзон, Дмитрий Хвостов, Виктор Хряпа, Денис Царгуш, Алексей Швед, Светлана Школина, Иван Штыля.

Congrats, Maria!
Google Translation:
Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree for his great contribution to the development of physical culture and sports, the high sporting achievements at the Games XXX Olympiad in 2012. London (UK) has awarded state awards a number of athletes.

As stated in the document, the order "For Merit" IV degree awarded by two-time Olympic champion in rhythmic gymnastics Eugenia Kanaeva and five winners of the Olympics in synchronized swimming: Maria Gromova, Anastasia Davydova, Natalia Ishchenko, Svetlana Romashina, Elvira Hasyanova.

Medal of Honor awarded to Olympic champion in the 400m hurdles Antyukhov Natalia and Sergey Tetyukhin volleyball.

Order of Friendship awarded to Nicholas Apalikov, Yury Berezhko, Anastasia Bliznyuk, Alexander Butko, Roman Vlasov, Aleksandr Volkov, Nataliya Vorobyov, Arsen Galstyan, Sergey Grankin, Juliana Donskova, Xenia Dudkin, Aleksandr Dyachenko, Julia Zaripov, Ilya Zakharov, Dmitry Ilyin, Mansur Isaev Sergey Kirdyapkin, Daria Korobov, Lashmanova Elena, Tatiana Lysenko, Alina Makarenko, Yegor Mekhontsev, Maxim Mikhailov, Aliya Mustafina, Dmitry Musersky, Anastasiya Nazarenko, Natalia Nazarova, Alex Obmochaev, Jamal Otarsultanov, Alexander Patskevich, Yuri tonsured, Mary Sainova, NC Sevastyanova, Alexander Sokolov, Angelica Timanina, Ivan Ukhov, Tagir Khaibulaev, Taras Htey, Alan Khugaev, Anna Chicherova, Alla Shishkin.

Medal "For Merit" I degree awarded by Dennis Ablyazin, Apti Auhadov, Ksenia Afanasyeva, Great Sophia, Camilla Gafurzyanova, Andrew Greczyn, Anastasia Grishina, Yulia Gushchina, Inna Deriglazova, Daria Dmitrieva, Natalia Zabolotna, Anastasia Zueva, Alexander Ivanov, Danila Izotov, Olga Kaniskina, Anastasia Kapachinskaya, Tatyana Kashirina, Eugene Kolodko, Victoria Komova, Larissa Korobeinikova, Evgeny Korotyshkin, Antonina Krivoshapka, Besik Kudukhov, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Evgeny Lagunov, Nikita Lobintsov, Alexander Mikhailin, Sophia Ochigava, Maria Bee Farm, Daria Pishchalnikova Elena Sokolova, Hope Torlopov, Rustam Totrov, Dmitry Ushakov, Tatiana Firova, Tsarukaeva Svetlana, Tatyana Chernova, Shanaeva Aida, Maria Sharapova.

Medal of the Order "For merits before Fatherland" II degree awarded to David Hayrapetyan, Ruslan Albegov, Misha Aloyan, Simeon Antonov, Tatyana Arkhipova, Anastasia Baryshnikov, Nina Vislova, Love Volosova, Yevgeny Voronov, Alex Denisenko, Yuliya Efimova, Olga Zabeltnskaya, Andrew Castle, Yelena Isinbayeva, Sergei Karasev, Alexander Kaun, Andrei Kirilenko, Maria Kirilenko, Nikolay Kovalev, Alexei Korovashkov, Zaur Kuramagomedov, Bilal Makhov, Tim Brain, Sergei Monya, Vladimir Morozov, Vasily Mosin, Ivan Nifontov, Ilya Pervukhin, Nadia Petrova, Ekaterina Poistogova Anton Ponkrashov, Mingiyan Semenov, Valery Sorokin, Sergei Fesik, Vitaly Fridzon, Dmitriy Khvostov, Victor Khryapa, Denis Tsargush, Alex Swede, Svetlana Shkolin, Ivan Shtyl.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #4815
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Hey uhm.. sad news I was at Niketown in NYC right before summer and I went to the third floor and...

THEY CHANGED THE QUOTE.

The only reason I ever go to that floor....

With that said I love Niketown. But their tennis section is super new and every time I go there they have to tell me that the items are usually out of stock (no size for me ever) because it's new.
That sucks. I was actually looking to take a picture with my "I'm not the next anyone" t shirt. Oh well.
Nike is seriously the best though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Lefty, I would TOTALLY go with you and be your +1 (or you'd be my plus 1) and we could meet and stan over Masha except I don't return to NYC until the 30th. Sad me.

Anyway I know what the first thing I'm going to do when I get back is... go to Henri Bendel.
Luckily one of my friends wants to go with me. That would have been awesome though. Especially since I know you're not some weirdo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
They did answer to me. It is open for public, 11am to 12pm. Everyone is welcome.

On another news http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/545654 Russia is the land that keeps giving. The Olympic medalists got as a reward also a car; the golden medallists Audi A8, the silver Audi A7 Sportback and the bronze Audi A6. Maria is supposed to get this beauty http://www.ascode-sn.org/wp-content/...-Sportback.jpg (don't know in what colour...) - some member of her family in Russia will have a new car soon.
They answered me too, yay I'm so excited!

Damn Maria is on a car roll. Every one in Russia has a nice car though.
Closed Thread