** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #4771
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

where is the link for the russian presser after the final? please
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #4772
country flag imema

imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light

http://translate.google.fr/translate...en-bystro.html

the russian presser jamie
imema is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #4773
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

S. WILLIAMS/M. Sharapova
6-0, 6-1
An interview with:
MARIA SHARAPOVA
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Are you planning to play the finals in Istanbul in October?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yes, if I make it, I'll be there. You have to qualify first.
Q. If you qualify, you will be there?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah.
Q. Are there any plans for you to get married in Istanbul with your partner?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. Those are false rumors. Always have been.
Q. So you're not planning to get married in Istanbul?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Definitely not.
Q. Obviously disappointment to some degree not getting the gold. But what does the silver mean to you?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, it means a lot. This is my first Olympic experience. I mean, this is probably one of the toughest events, playing six matches in the span of eight days against tough competition.
It's such a unique experience for all of us. For me to be a first Olympian and to leave with a silver is an amazing accomplishment. Obviously it's always disappointing to lose in the finals, but it's great to get a medal, that's for sure.
Q. She has got a good record against you. Were you surprised how well she played?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Look, she's playing incredibly confident tennis. After winning Wimbledon, you've seen her level progress so much here over this tournament. With every match she's played, she's playing better, hitting harder, so much power on the ball. Even against the wind today, her shots were very powerful.
Yeah, I mean, she's done an incredible job of keeping that up.
Q. Are you going to go to Rio in 2016?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't know where I'm going tomorrow, so... (Smiling).
If anyone can tell me what I'm doing in four years, good luck. I would love to. I had a great experience here. It all seemed so quick. You know, just seemed like I arrived in London. Here we are, I'll be leaving tomorrow. It's been an incredible experience.
I mean, I love Brazil. I would love to be a part of it there. But who knows what will be in four years.
Q. Was there any adjustment at all that you could have made against Serena today?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, obviously there are always things that you feel like you can do better. I mean, if I sat here and said there's nothing that I could do better, you know, that wouldn't be so motivating to go back on the court and keep working.
So absolutely there are things here and there that I for sure could have done better.
Q. I don't want to remind you of bed memories.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So why are you (smiling)?
Q. You lost very badly to Davenport once 6-Love, 6-Love. What happened that
day? What is the difference today? You were injured then. What happened today? How do you explain it?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I think my opponent just played extremely well. Obviously there's things that I could have done different, but she was just too quick and too powerful today.
Q. Do you think the wind was a factor because of your height on your serve?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, wind is obviously there. But it's windy not just for me but for her, as well.
Q. What were you and Serena exchanging words about on the podium with the presentation? What were you saying to each other?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Did you see that the U.S. flag dropped?
Q. Yes.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I was wondering if maybe you saw it. Somebody said some people only saw a reaction, didn't know.
Q. We saw the reaction, but not the actual fall.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, we were discussing that. Little issue. Minor details.
Q. You've obviously seen all the great players. Was Serena marginally better, dramatically better than you've seen her before?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, she was not making many mistakes, not giving me many opportunities. She served extremely well. You know, found the spots all around, and pretty fast, as well. You know, she returned well. She stays really low, hits the ball really hard.
She's an extremely powerful player. So that makes it, you know, a little more difficult.
Q. When you're in that situation where you're really dominating an opponent, is there something to be said about the focus that that requires as well? Do you have to focus just as hard on every point as you would in a tight match?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, of course. I mean, it's not just within the match, it's also keeping that level throughout a tournament and then going into another and keeping that same level. I think that was something that was so impressive about what Novak did last year.
I mean, it's one thing to play great tennis at an event, play seven matches. But to mentally and physically get up in the morning and repeat that and do that over again, you know, it's one of the things that I think every athlete wants to have a feeling of confidence, but it's to carry that feeling and to have that desire and motivation. Every single day you're put in certain situations, you can be down, you can be up, things can turn, it's the game of tennis. That was something that was so impressive we saw with Novak.
I think in terms of what Serena has done, she's taken the confidence. She had a few tight matches at Wimbledon. You know, she pulled through and I think she gained that confidence and came here and was on fire.
Q. Do you think she was really trying to give you 6-Love, 6-Love? What was your impression, what were you thinking when you made that game? You pumped up a little bit, showing the fist. Were you hoping to have a major change?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, I had a couple of breakpoints at 3-1. If I had gotten one of them, who knows. Back on serve.
But, I mean, she hit two big first serves. I made the return, she hit a winner on both of my returns. There's not much I could do with those breakpoints.
Q. The other part of the question?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think you can ask her probably.
FastScripts by ASAP Sports
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #4774
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #4775
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Q. I don't want to remind you of bed memories.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So why are you (smiling)?

????

I presume they mean bad memories...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #4776
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

That is my girl... Always gracious. Both in victories and defeats! Congratulations Maria!
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4777
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

maria will not married this year, sorry to say that bit it's good new for.me,
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #4778
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Seriously, why is this news to anybody??? Since 2011 she has been saying all the time she is not planning to get married soon... And the news was fake in the dirst time when it came out, I really do not know why people believed it?????
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #4779
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know Maja, but believe me, even on italian tv every time they talk about Maria in a match they say "... who will be marrying Sasha Vujacic in november".
It's incredible how a rumor/fake article spread with word of mouth and now even journalists and experts think it's official and true.
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #4780
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I don't know Maja, but believe me, even on italian tv every time they talk about Maria in a match they say "... who will be marrying Sasha Vujacic in november".
It's incredible how a rumor/fake article spread with word of mouth and now even journalists and experts think it's official and true.
IMHO it shows how good the journalism and how professional is nowadays. We have journalists in Italy, GB, Slovenia etc. (all over the world) believeing to an article that was published in a Russian tabloid (and Russian tabloids are OMG... bad!, I know that, been reading Russian press when athletes are in question for about 12 yrs now), in the same time when Maria herself has said several times, I do not plan to marry soon... We have journalist saying in mid of the Olympics - Ana is Adam Scott's girlfriend when they have broken up in April and has been confirmed from him and her... We have journalists repeating how bad is Sharapova on clay when in fact she has shown a lot of progress on that surface. We have journalists saying Shaapova has dual citizenship when she doesn't...
And on the other side we have guys like Bodo, Cronin, Wertheim who ridiculed her during the ceremony...

IDK, sometimes it looks like they do their job while sleeping... So many false info, so many superficial analysis, so many gossips...
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #4781
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I could tell you things about "journalists" on italian newspaper's websites you wouldn't believe. People writing articles just copypasting bullshit from facebook...
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #4782
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I could tell you things about "journalists" on italian newspaper's websites you wouldn't believe. People writing articles just copypasting bullshit from facebook...
oh, we have the same issues here, same goes from Serbian press sometimes... IMO it's global... Nowadays the world is just one big village, especially with internet.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4783
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Seriously, why is this news to anybody??? Since 2011 she has been saying all the time she is not planning to get married soon... And the news was fake in the dirst time when it came out, I really do not know why people believed it?????
Even in most of her matches at the Olympics commentators kept mentioning she's getting married this year.
Journalism at its finest.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #4784
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Even if she does get married someday, why would anyone think she would do that in Istanbul? So random. Just because Sasha plays ball there now?

OTOH personally I think it might be 'ova between them but it's just speculation. She doesn't talk too much about it so I'm not gonna think too much about it. As long as everything's fine then everything's fine.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #4785
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Even if she does get married someday, why would anyone think she would do that in Istanbul? So random. Just because Sasha plays ball there now?
Yes, I really can't imagine Maria choosing Istanbul to get married.
Nice city and all but it is random.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread