** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #4681
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Dunno... Cannot judge her Kiri relationship... They seem ok, I mean they met last year and it was kiss kiss on court... But somehow I get the impression that Vesnina is the one who accepts her more... I doubt she is closer to Sveta than to Vesnina. Afterall Sveta also commented on the "Unrussianess" of Maria... I invented a ridiculous word. Could be wrong though... It is all just a speculation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #4682
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Mash is gonna be on E! news soon.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #4683
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Now.

About Sasha: he's not gonna be at the OG because they start "training".
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #4684
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

She lied. IMO
He is not training anything. He is in LA. And probably goes on preparation with Efes mid August like last year.
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #4685
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
She lied. IMO
He is not training anything. He is in LA. And probably goes on preparation with Efes mid August like last year.
Yeah I figured she was lying.
It was a cute segment though.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:00 AM   #4686
country flag MM_1257

It wasn't. It was an irking segment.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:10 AM   #4687
country flag lefty24

But Maria was such a bitch.

It was pretty pointless though.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:14 AM   #4688
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
But Maria was such a bitch.

It was pretty pointless though.
As usual.
But the whole thing was funny. And poor guy, she hit him and then pretends it wasn't on purpose... Go find Sasha, Maria and hit him, do not hit innocent guys.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:17 AM   #4689
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
As usual.
But the whole thing was funny. And poor guy, she hit him and then pretends it wasn't on purpose... Go find Sasha, Maria and hit him, do not hit innocent guys.
Omg someones mad at Sasha.

It was basically Maria hating on the poor guy the whole time. He seemed to like her. I mean, why wouldn't he? And of course Guliana already liked her cause they had that whole week long think last year.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:25 AM   #4690
country flag MM_1257

Yeah, he was so enthusiastic and Maria was so bitchy to him. Novak, watch out tomorrow... Maria is in bitchy mode.

JK!!!!
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM   #4691
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria likes Jason and he likes her a lot. They know each other well. That's why there was so much freedom of expressions in words and actions
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:42 AM   #4692
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria likes Jason and he likes her a lot. They know each other well. That's why there was so much freedom of expressions in words and actions
I remember he was interviewing her last year during the red carpet, I think for the ESPY's, and they were talking about going to lunch together.

He said they could get turkey sandwiches but Maria said that she doesn't like turkey so they'll get ham sandwiches instead.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 12:52 AM   #4693
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I remember he was interviewing her last year during the red carpet, I think for the ESPY's, and they were talking about going to lunch together.

He said they could get turkey sandwiches but Maria said that she doesn't like turkey so they'll get ham sandwiches instead.
True, they had funny conversation. But you are better than me, I do not remember the exact words
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 07:18 PM   #4694
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Link: Djokovic, Sharapova warm up for London

MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:56 AM   #4695
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

look at these from 2003

Sharapova proves quite a scream
By Mark Hodgkinson
(Filed: 11/06/2003)

Touted as the blonde heir apparent of Anna Kournikova, Maria Sharapova, a willowy 16-year-old, was attracting just as much attention at the DFS Classic yesterday for her ear-popping grunt.

Sharapova's shriek, comfortably the loudest on the women's tour, carried across four courts, up the bank and beyond the clubhouse during a first-round win on the Birmingham grass.

The Russian qualifier, though, claimed that she had never had any complaints about decibel levels. "But people sometimes think I'm doing it on purpose because I only grunt on some shots. I can't help it. I've been doing it since the age of four so it's difficult to stop," she said.

Monica Seles was asked to shoosh by the WTA - and subjected to a grunt-ometer by some tabloid newspapers - for less. A beaming John Crowther, the chief executive of the Lawn Tennis Association, agreed Sharapova "was probably louder than Monica".

Sharapova also plays tennis, yesterday bullying Evgenia Koulikovskaya, a higher-ranked compatriot, 6-1, 6-1, and with her ranking 125 and climbing, threatening to announce her talent at Wimbledon. Last year, she cruised the final of the girls' singles.

Talent-spotted by Martina Navratilova at seven, she moved to the Bollettieri Academy in Florida, not seeing her mother for two years. And coach Robert Lansdorp, the man who produced Tracy Austin, says that Sharapova's wrong-footing forehands are of a higher quality than those of his previous wunderkind.

Inevitably, though, the press wanted to discuss cheekbones and a ponytail flicking like sunshine. "I can't do anything about people making comparisons between myself and Anna. I don't pay it any attention. I'm not the next Anna. I'm the first me," she said.

But there is symmetry. Sharapova, like Kournikova, had, by 14, also developed media-cool and a sense of her own worth. "She can transcend tennis," one IMG representative said then. "Clothing, perfume, haircare products, anything." Photo-spreads in Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone and Sports Illustrated appeared before she did.

Sharapova, although a stamp-collector, has a taste for the glitz, talking yesterday of a second career as a fashion designer or pop singer, but Lansdorp should provide a necessary leash. Austin once described him as "part-father, part-brother, part-tyrant - the perfect coach".

Britain's Anne Keothavong withdrew before her opening round match with tendinitis in her right wrist, the same injury that halted her run at Surbiton last week.

and Dechy complained about the grunt in 2003 at Birmingham

Sharapova told to tone it down

Russian teenage sensation Maria Sharapova, the girl with the biggest grunt since Monica Seles, was told to cut down the noise on the way to claiming the biggest win of her fledgling career.

The 16-year-old Florida-based beauty received her warning after her opponent, world number 24 Nathalie Dechy, complained midway through their second-round match at the DFS Classic in Birmingham.

Sharapova, who is certain to be a major attraction at Wimbledon later this month, agreed to curb her excessive screams and still won 6-3 6-2 against a player 100 places higher in the world rankings.

WTA tour supervisor Donna Kelso intervened after Dechy, the French number two and fifth seed, complained to umpire Kim Craven.

"There is a rule," said Dechy. "You are not supposed to scream like that."

Kelso said she also received a complaint from players on a neighbouring court.

"I asked Miss Sharapova if she could be a little bit quieter without wanting to disrupt her game," said the official.

"She didn't question it. There was no difference to the level of her play but there was a little less noise.

"Under the hindrance rule, a player could be subject first of all to a let and then to have the point replayed."

Sharapova, the leggy blonde who has been dubbed the "new Kournikova" because of her film-star looks, insisted her screeches were a natural reaction but agreed to try to tone them down.

"Dechy told the umpire I was grunting and she didn't like it," said the Serbian-born teenager.

"It's a natural instinct. I've been doing it all my life. I don't know I'm doing it. Once I think about it, I can try and control myself.

"It's not difficult to be quiet. You've just got to tell yourself not to grunt."
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread