** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #4591
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Sometimes I can't believe all the hype that's going on about Maria's weeding, also knowing it all started from a rumor and nothing is confirmed.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #4592
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Can you all stop making assumptions? The article's origin is a tabloid. And a lot of the media picked it up, refreshed it and re-wrote it. Slovenian media, too... And Eurosport not to forget. But... Now.. We see her without the ring... Hmmm... Fishy, no? So let's wait after the Olympics, if she has anything to announce (a wedding, which I doubt, a breakup, which I suspect...), she is going to do it then or never... She can keep her mouth shut. It is her private life.
I completely agree
Special that fishy part
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #4593
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Adir writing about Maria's hair for ESPYs:
Quote:
To elongate this look I created some height to the front of maria's hair and kept the sides clean, sleek, and modern. I wanted to give the back a more romantic feel, so I twisted the hair and pined it in place. Make sure to backcomb the roots first, that is the trick.
And lately a lot of Turkish media are writing about every move Maria makes...
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #4594
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Vote for Maria:

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs...2012-espy.html
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #4595
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

It probably won't have happened,but I secretly hope Maria and Sasha have broken up. Don't get me wrong,Sasha is an OK guy but let's face it Maria should be able to land a higher calibre guy than that...
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #4596
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Sure she could have a higher caliber guy but maybe she doesn't want that..I mean the publicity that comes with it isn't neccesarily worth it..she's down to earth anyhow so it makes sense that she'd be like that.
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #4597
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Actually if anyone follows the Masha/Sasha/Nets thread Maja went to a lot of trouble to translate an old interview of Sasha's, he's a very relaxed and down-to-earth guy so I can see why they are together. Sure she could pull a better looker but everyone learns quickly they aren't too important. I just hope Maria is happy in her private life and doesn't let any disappointment slip into her career.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #4598
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I tried to check the results, Maria was way ahead with 39 percent.

I tried checking again...and all I learned was that I will be receiving a bill for a subscription to glamour magazine.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #4599
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

http://www.thesportsbank.net/sidelin...ce=twitterfeed
Maria voted sexiest at Wimbledon but look who is second DEAD
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #4600
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Actually if anyone follows the Masha/Sasha/Nets thread Maja went to a lot of trouble to translate an old interview of Sasha's, he's a very relaxed and down-to-earth guy so I can see why they are together. Sure she could pull a better looker but everyone learns quickly they aren't too important. I just hope Maria is happy in her private life and doesn't let any disappointment slip into her career.
I agree. Especially hope that she is happy and ok. In Wimbledon in many off court pics and interview she seemed very relaxed and happy, in other occassions, especially on court she seemed moody and like she was struggling, at least to me, I attributed that to mental and physical tiredness after RG. Hope it was just that.
As far as Sasha goes... He is not bad looking at all , if you ask me, but ok, looks are a matter of taste. Yes, he has an ego, yes he can over-react a lot of times while playing basketball, as we have seen in matches... But let's be honest, Maria has an "ego" too, she wouldn't have survived easily the first few years in America in the Bolletierri Academy and a few other low hits in her career from people, if she didn't have one. Sasha isn't as rich as Maria or such a celebrity s she is, but he seems like a caring guy, if you like I can post in his thread another article about his uncle, how attached he was to him and how much his death affected him... I got the impression that if he loves something or someone he gives himself fully into that. I could be wrong though. And all jokes aside now... You guys know that I, and some of other members here, follow a Russian forum about WTA tour. And there was posted the pic of her training on court, which I linked in the pictures thread here; that picture was taken in LA. Are they together or aren't they? Nobody knows. Until we see a picture of them or a statement, we can only speculate, based on rings, facebook entries, body language that we see for a few seconds or minutes and so on... I hope neither of them is suffering... Ending a relationship is a complicated thing and it bugs you for some time, even if you are the one who did it. So like I said, I hope nothing like that is going on. The speculations are getting wilder and wilder... A lot of people have started wondering all over the internet. That is the way it goes when you are a public figure.
I appologize for the long post.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #4601
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

lol you guys need to chill out and stop over analysing. we have absolutely no idea what is going on and it is useless to speculate. We only know about a very small portion of masha's life particularly in the relationships department. So just cool it, relax a bit and wait until something concrete comes about.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #4602
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
http://www.thesportsbank.net/sidelin...ce=twitterfeed
Maria voted sexiest at Wimbledon but look who is second DEAD
some americans vote for fellow americans regardless what it is
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #4603
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria is way ahead with 48%. Second is 22%. Less than half. As for Cody Horn's dress! No wonder it got 2%.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #4604
country flag ziros

I wonder why Jessica Biel wasn't one of the options - I'm sure she looked hot in whatever she was wearing
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #4605
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

If I had to choose the dress I would choose the last one, but obviously I voted for Maria ... twice!
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread