** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #4576
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

seems not so reliable..i mean they can marry in istanbul(that is if things are still fine between them)if sasha will not be playing in the nba this season..he wants to play again in the league, and if that happens, they cant just travel to turkey..

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #4577
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
Is this old news?

Maria Sharapova is getting down to the details for her November Istanbul wedding to basketballer boyfriend Sasha Vujacic. The date has been reported as November 10, the start of the off-season in WTA tennis.

French Open champion Sharapova and Vujacic, who plays for the city’s Anadolu Efes club are reportedly due to marry outdoors in the city where Europe meets Asia. The pair have been together since 2009.

It’s been tough to actually work out a date for the pair of international sportsmen, with crowded tennis and basketball schedules responsible. The date has been changed several times due to timing but the way now seems clear to stage the ceremony.

World No. 3 Sharapova has been dreaming of a small and intimate wedding with only family and closest friends present.
I think it is a rumour that is doing its rounds. Someone started it and different media picks it up and prints it changing the wordings slightly. Maria herself has not confirmed it so I do not listen to rumours. Besides, she will be playing an exhibition match with Petra in Prague about a week before her wedding?? Doesn't she need to prepare and plan her big day?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #4578
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Here are some quotes from Tarpischev's interview to "russian newspaper".

- When do you go to London?

- Part of the team leaves on 15th of July, others on 16. We will be training in Stoke Park. There are 6 courts, 2 of them with roof.

- When will Sharapova arrive?

- Maria will have shoot with Novak Djokovic in Stoke park on 21th July. Interesting thing, Novak will participate in our training process. But I think Masha will be training not only with Djokovic but with teammates.

Is there any info when will Maria go to London?
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #4579
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

the 18th
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #4580

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
the 18th
Thx!
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #4581
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Hehehe, I would love to see how much will Maria indeed train with others. Higly doubt that most of the trainings will be with the team... Her standard team and her standard trainings will be the majority. IMO
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #4582
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Here are some quotes from Tarpischev's interview to "russian newspaper".

- When do you go to London?

- Part of the team leaves on 15th of July, others on 16. We will be training in Stoke Park. There are 6 courts, 2 of them with roof.

- When will Sharapova arrive?

- Maria will have shoot with Novak Djokovic in Stoke park on 21th July. Interesting thing, Novak will participate in our training process. But I think Masha will be training not only with Djokovic but with teammates.

Is there any info when will Maria go to London?
What newspaper is this from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Hehehe, I would love to see how much will Maria indeed train with others. Higly doubt that most of the trainings will be with the team... Her standard team and her standard trainings will be the majority. IMO
Hmm she's closer now with a lot of the Russians but I don't think she will train much with them. Especially since its an individual tournament.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #4583
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

who all is playing for Russia on the women's side?
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #4584
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
I think it is a rumour that is doing its rounds. Someone started it and different media picks it up and prints it changing the wordings slightly. Maria herself has not confirmed it so I do not listen to rumours. Besides, she will be playing an exhibition match with Petra in Prague about a week before her wedding?? Doesn't she need to prepare and plan her big day?
Correct, it is a rumour. The origin is Russian. It appeared at the beginning of the year first, but was so badly written, nobody believed it. Then a second version appeared during February, third in March. It was not known outside Russia until some small internet sites copied it and publish in English. From there it was printed again in Russian newspapers, but this time in more serious publications and the rounds began.
The current rumour wave began with a short article in London's Evening Standard few weeks ago.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #4585

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
What newspaper is this from?
It's called "Российская газета". Here is full interview http://rg.ru/2012/07/12/tarpishev-poln.html
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #4586
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
who all is playing for Russia on the women's side?
Why don't you people use google http://2012.itftennis.com/olympics/p...er-search.aspx
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #4587
country flag stegall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
lol..sorry..was posting from my phone when I posted that..
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #4588
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgurl View Post
seems not so reliable..i mean they can marry in istanbul(that is if things are still fine between them)if sasha will not be playing in the nba this season..he wants to play again in the league, and if that happens, they cant just travel to turkey..
Maria will be in Istanbul for the YEC - October 23-28, 2012. So she will be going to Turkey and Sasha is pretty much a bench warmer now and if he actually gets signed his team can lose him a few games to get married. And if Sasha is unemployed again, perhaps he can do all the wedding plans.
JeMa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #4589
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
Maria will be in Istanbul for the YEC - October 23-28, 2012. So she will be going to Turkey and Sasha is pretty much a bench warmer now and if he actually gets signed his team can lose him a few games to get married. And if Sasha is unemployed again, perhaps he can do all the wedding plans.
It still makes no sense. I'm 95% sure she's not getting married in November.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #4590
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Can you all stop making assumptions? The article's origin is a tabloid. And a lot of the media picked it up, refreshed it and re-wrote it. Slovenian media, too... And Eurosport not to forget. But... Now.. We see her without the ring... Hmmm... Fishy, no? So let's wait after the Olympics, if she has anything to announce (a wedding, which I doubt, a breakup, which I suspect...), she is going to do it then or never... She can keep her mouth shut. It is her private life.
Closed Thread