** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 305 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #4561
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

News from Masha's FB page

Getting ready for the ESPYS right after shooting a new commercial for Samsung Mobile ...and finally got a mini SIM card for my new Galaxy III phone (can't everyone just get on the same page about these sim cards?! Soon it will come in a small, medium and large, yikes!). It only took me 3 months but didn't have time in Europe. Alright, can't wait for everyone to see my ESPYS dress...its a long gown

can't wait to see her gown tomorrow when I wake up
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #4562
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

I'll see her soon,I'll be watching the ESPYs on ESPN. For female athlete,I guess she'll lose out to Lindsay Vonn. Djokovic will lose to Lebron I guess,she will lose the comeback one as well. She may win best female tennis player since Serena isn't there...
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #4563
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Josh Krulewitz‏@jksports

Within 3 minutes, tebow, linsanity and sharapova just arrived. Only @ESPYS http://yfrog.com/nygpzidj
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #4564
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, Maria won best female tennis player! <3 She also looks HOT in that gown
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #4565
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Wow... I thought for sure people would vote for Serena. Good > evil!

Not a fan of her hair... but she looks good otherwise.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #4566
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
Wow... I thought for sure people would vote for Serena. Good > evil!

Not a fan of her hair... but she looks good otherwise.
Serena wasn't nominated..they do the 4 grand slam champions at that time..Maria..Vika..Petra and Sam
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #4567

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

I totally forgot about that... I just saw Maria and clicked her.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #4568
country flag Nicaragua

Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice

is there a livestream to watch the espys?
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #4569
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

not high quality but http://www.tvonlinelive.net/Watch/ESPN-Online-3584.html

she didn't win best female athlete..didn't expect her to bc the girl who won became famous and regularly hyped here this year..but she probably has a good shot at comeback of the year.
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #4570
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Did i miss best female tennis award given to Maria, or it'll be next?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #4571
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Damn that girl is like 6'8" and has a voice like a guy
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #4572
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria didn't win the comeback athlete

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #4573
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Fabray View Post
Maria didn't win the comeback athlete
Just watched that crap take place. WTF. Bishes will RESPECT the LORD.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #4574

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Damn that girl is like 6'8" and has a voice like a guy
Haha... that's Brittney Griner. She's unbelievable... it's just not even fair for her opponents.
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #4575
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Is this old news?

Maria Sharapova is getting down to the details for her November Istanbul wedding to basketballer boyfriend Sasha Vujacic. The date has been reported as November 10, the start of the off-season in WTA tennis.

French Open champion Sharapova and Vujacic, who plays for the city’s Anadolu Efes club are reportedly due to marry outdoors in the city where Europe meets Asia. The pair have been together since 2009.

It’s been tough to actually work out a date for the pair of international sportsmen, with crowded tennis and basketball schedules responsible. The date has been changed several times due to timing but the way now seems clear to stage the ceremony.

World No. 3 Sharapova has been dreaming of a small and intimate wedding with only family and closest friends present.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread