** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #4531
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

PLEASE GO TO THE ESPYS.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #4532
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
You think Serena will go to the States? I doubt. Wouldn't it be too much for her? She just finished the Wimby Champions Dinner...
Is Serena nominated for anything?
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #4533
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Too Late
She has just spent the last 2.5 months on the road in Europe so she fucking deserves and NEEDS this break. In fact, it is too little of a break. The Games start on the 28th so if she indeed is making her way to London on the 18th, it even seems a bit early having in mind her whole schedule.
Obviously, sometimes as fans we do get carried away and forget that after all she is a normal human being who has its needs and not a machine for titles and stuff.
Agree.

Being in London 10 days before Olympics is balanced time for me.
She has been in Europe for 3 months and it's enough time to be away from home.
I think the most important part right now in her preparation for second part of the season is just rest with family and friends which recharge her battery and give her new breathe.
She has smart people around her, they know what they're doing.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #4534
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
There were rumours that Maria flies to London on 18th... Too late if you ask me.
It is not a rumour. It is true. That's the plan made long time ago.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #4535
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
It is not a rumour. It is true. That's the plan made long time ago.
Thanks. I read it on twitter or somewhere, don't remember anymore.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #4536
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

It's moments like these (besides the ones holding the trophy duhhh) that make the hard work seem so worth it. It certainly makes for a guilt-free getaway (umm server, can I get that pastry basket?)! Spending a few days on Lake Powell felt like the clock stopped and the canyons just kept on rolling.
On a different note I just found out I'm nominated for 3 ESPYS awards this year including Comeback of the Year...wow thank you! Link below is where you can vote...am I allowed to vote too?! http://es.pn/Nke9BE
masha122 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #4537
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Er. It took you this long to tell your fans to vote? The thing starts in like 3 days. And I KNEW that the "Comeback of the Year" would be the most special for her.

LOVE the picture. I love when she goes on vacation. I love when tennis players go on vacation. Seems so nice. You don't see Pova in a bikini very often.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #4538
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

ilove the way she jumps here
masha122 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #4539
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she waited 'till now, she didn't want to influence the vote too much with her 7+++ millions fans.
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #4540
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome pic
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #4541
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

I love tennis players' tan lines!! Her white thighs

As far as the Espys go, I've voted on every computer I have access to.
canadia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #4542
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Too Late
She has just spent the last 2.5 months on the road in Europe so she fucking deserves and NEEDS this break. In fact, it is too little of a break. The Games start on the 28th so if she indeed is making her way to London on the 18th, it even seems a bit early having in mind her whole schedule.
Obviously, sometimes as fans we do get carried away and forget that after all she is a normal human being who has its needs and not a machine for titles and stuff.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #4543
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

God rich people holidays look niiiice

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #4544
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria best Russian sportsmen for June 2012
With 53.8% of the votes
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #4545
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Closed Thread