** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 291 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #4351
country flag Sha_ra_po_va

Sha_ra_po_va has disabled reputation
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Maybe that explains the dodgy performance against Zakopalova!
Anyway - how much better can life get for Maria (and for her fans)? Another Grand Slam title, the career Slam, back to No. 1 in the rankings and now, flag bearer for Russia in the Olympics - all in the space of about 6 days!
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #4352
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_ra_po_va View Post
Maybe that explains the dodgy performance against Zakopalova!
Anyway - how much better can life get for Maria (and for her fans)? Another Grand Slam title, the career Slam, back to No. 1 in the rankings and now, flag bearer for Russia in the Olympics - all in the space of about 6 days!
+ She just wore converse. Best week ever.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #4353
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

That's great news I can't wait for the olympics to get started, not only tennis but also other sports
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #4354
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
+ She just wore converse. Best week ever.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #4355
country flag imema

imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light

The no. 1 in the world, Maria Sharapova, comes back to Spain and Equelite
After the victories in Wimbledon (2004), US Open (2006) and the Australian open (2008), the Russian player had just one Grand Slam left, the French Open. with this victory, she gets her own Career Grand Slam, a collection of tournaments that really few players had got during their tennis life. Moreover, she had become, once more, the top 1 in the WTA ranking.

Maria, since she was very young and also during the last years, had been training at the Academy next to the team leaded by Antonio Martínez Cascales, Juan Carlos Ferrero's coach in Alicante and after her current triumphs, she decided to come back and rest to our Ferrero's Hotel in Bocairente and to her former residence, the Equelite Academy where we organized a dinner for her to celebrate her victory in Roland Garros and no. 1 in the world. We also met Juan Carlos Ferrero and Nicolás Almagro with us in the dinner. Both of them gave her a present to congratulate her because of her career Grand Slam.

Now, she is already flying to London to take part in the next Grand Slam of the season, Wimbledon.
http://www.equelite.com/noticia.asp?idnoticia=125100

http://www.equelite.com/noticia.asp?idnoticia=124993
imema is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #4356
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imema View Post
The no. 1 in the world, Maria Sharapova, comes back to Spain and Equelite
After the victories in Wimbledon (2004), US Open (2006) and the Australian open (2008), the Russian player had just one Grand Slam left, the French Open. with this victory, she gets her own Career Grand Slam, a collection of tournaments that really few players had got during their tennis life. Moreover, she had become, once more, the top 1 in the WTA ranking.

Maria, since she was very young and also during the last years, had been training at the Academy next to the team leaded by Antonio Martínez Cascales, Juan Carlos Ferrero's coach in Alicante and after her current triumphs, she decided to come back and rest to our Ferrero's Hotel in Bocairente and to her former residence, the Equelite Academy where we organized a dinner for her to celebrate her victory in Roland Garros and no. 1 in the world. We also met Juan Carlos Ferrero and Nicolás Almagro with us in the dinner. Both of them gave her a present to congratulate her because of her career Grand Slam.

Now, she is already flying to London to take part in the next Grand Slam of the season, Wimbledon.
http://www.equelite.com/noticia.asp?idnoticia=125100

http://www.equelite.com/noticia.asp?idnoticia=124993
Thanks for the news piece.

I guess we learn something new everyday. As much as I follow Maria, I'm not aware of her Spain connections.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #4357
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Maria Sharapova

Ahh finally I can share some exciting news with you! After the third round of the French Open, I woke up to a pretty memorable message.
The Russian Olympic committee chose me to be the flag bearer at this years Olympic opening ceremony. I am so honored, and especially excited as it will be my first Olympics in my career.
I have had to keep this hush hush for two weeks and keeping secrets is not my best quality!

http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova
That's really awesome!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #4358
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Anyone going to the Opening Ceremony??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #4359
country flag Jtdrum10

Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light Jtdrum10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Maria Sharapova

Ahh finally I can share some exciting news with you! After the third round of the French Open, I woke up to a pretty memorable message.
The Russian Olympic committee chose me to be the flag bearer at this years Olympic opening ceremony. I am so honored, and especially excited as it will be my first Olympics in my career.
I have had to keep this hush hush for two weeks and keeping secrets is not my best quality!

http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova
What a wonderful honor!
Jarmila Groth
Jtdrum10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #4360
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria's RG final is the Eurosport’s best since 1994:

Julien Carrasco ‏@JandCom
RT @Eurosport #RG12 final Sharapova vs Errani watched by av. live audience of 1.9M #Eurosport’s best French Open women's Final since 1994
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #4361
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

From Maria's facebook:

Quote:
From Paris, to the candy factory that is producing Sugarpova in Murcia, Spain.
That's one of the flavors in the background...yuuummy! I needed to pump my stomach after that visit.

Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #4362
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sugarpova .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #4363
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria's RG final is the Eurosport’s best since 1994:

Julien Carrasco ‏@JandCom
RT @Eurosport #RG12 final Sharapova vs Errani watched by av. live audience of 1.9M #Eurosport’s best French Open women's Final since 1994
And everyone is mocking the final's US low ratings.
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #4364
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder about sugarpova....has Maria found a way to make candy a healthy thing to eat? Or will she be adding a deluxe variation of junk food to...do the things junk food does to people?

Maybe it will be so fantastically good that people will stop eating so much other junk.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #4365
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...-sharapova-qa/
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread