** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 273 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #4081
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

definitely inspiring
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #4082
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

So inspiring . I love this woman .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #4083
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Just found this little quote from Maria on tumblr...it was posted yesterday, so i don't know when/where she said it...but it's so inspiring

"Anyways I know itís just as tough for my fans to handle my losses as it is for me, but let me point something outÖ.I didnít leave my mom at the age of 7 for nothing. I didnít spend 6 hours a day practicing in the Florida sun at the age of 9 for nothing. I didnít spend those extra hours on the back courts with my dad figuring out if Iím going to play right-handed or left-handed for nothing. I didnít sleep in little cods for 3 years eating oatmeal out of a packet, while playing ITFís in the middle of nowhere for nothing. And I certainly didnít sit at the kitchen table, way past dinner, perfecting Russian essays and math equations until they met my motherís standards, for nothing. All this has helped me build character and thereís no greater asset than being able to stand up for yourself. No matter how many losses I will have in my career, I will always know what has brought me to this pointÖ..and thatís hard work." - Maria Sharapova
What a wonderful person I wish I could find a woman as good as half she is, and I would be happy for the rest of my life.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #4084
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Maria wrote that in one of her doodles.
Yes I have read it before too. That is one of the reasons I follow her. She is a great inspiration and I will always support her win or lose. She trains very hard and sacrifices a lot to get where she is today.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #4085
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

You guys just saw this? I remember seeing this like 5 or 6 years ago.
But yeah it's very inspiring. I had it saved somewhere in my computer back in the day when I first saw it.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #4086
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

How Much Does Maria weight? in wta site write 59KG but this is false.
ahoura is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #4087
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Just found this little quote from Maria on tumblr...it was posted yesterday, so i don't know when/where she said it...but it's so inspiring

"Anyways I know itís just as tough for my fans to handle my losses as it is for me, but let me point something outÖ.I didnít leave my mom at the age of 7 for nothing. I didnít spend 6 hours a day practicing in the Florida sun at the age of 9 for nothing. I didnít spend those extra hours on the back courts with my dad figuring out if Iím going to play right-handed or left-handed for nothing. I didnít sleep in little cods for 3 years eating oatmeal out of a packet, while playing ITFís in the middle of nowhere for nothing. And I certainly didnít sit at the kitchen table, way past dinner, perfecting Russian essays and math equations until they met my motherís standards, for nothing. All this has helped me build character and thereís no greater asset than being able to stand up for yourself. No matter how many losses I will have in my career, I will always know what has brought me to this pointÖ..and thatís hard work." - Maria Sharapova
this bitch loves breaking my heart on and off the court
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #4088
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoura View Post
How Much Does Maria weight? in wta site write 59KG but this is false.
That weight must be recorded when she made her WTA debut.

Though I believe she must be in mid-60s.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #4089
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

I Guess She more Than 70.
ahoura is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #4090
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Pova, 59 kg, is so slender through the torso, though. Vika looks downright pudgy standing next to her.

Vika reports 66 KG.
Venus reports 72.5 KG.
Dani reports 62 KG.
Petra reports 70 KG.
Ana reports 69 KG.

If Dani and Venus are near correct, it would be reasonable to add 10 kg's to Pova and Vika's reported weights. This would put Pova on par with Ana and Petra at 69 KG and put Vika at 76 KG. This is consistent with my visualization of the six players standing next to one another.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #4091
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika 76?

I can imagine Petra to be that much.

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #4092
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
I think she said it back , in 2007 after USO loss
called it . Its one of her best but haven't seen it in a while.
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #4093
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Shivank, don't you agree that Vika is easily 5 to 7 KG's heavier than Pova? It seems right from the Stuttgart photos.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #4094
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i agree azarenka is a fat bitch
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #4095
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Well, Shivank, don't you agree that Vika is easily 5 to 7 KG's heavier than Pova? It seems right from the Stuttgart photos.
yeah, agree with that. But 76, seems too much. I mean she doesn't look THAT heavy.

She seems 69-72 Kgs. Heavier than Pova of course.

Closed Thread