** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 272 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #4066
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
LOL - Simon Reed still doesn't consider Maria one of the favourites for the French Open,which can only mean one thing: She IS one of the favourites: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...145248202.html
He thinks Maria will be one of the final eight, and he names just who he thinks will be the top three.

So if Maria makes it to the final four with those three, he is still right. If Maria makes it to the final, he is almost right, or half right. If Maria wins rg.....he might have to admit he was wrong.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2012, 11:04 PM   #4067
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
He thinks Maria will be one of the final eight, and he names just who he thinks will be the top three.

So if Maria makes it to the final four with those three, he is still right. If Maria makes it to the final, he is almost right, or half right. If Maria wins rg.....he might have to admit he was wrong.
I disagree. If Maria makes it past the QF's then he's wrong. Close, but still wrong.
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:07 PM   #4068
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Thank you God, that Simon Reed hasn't touched her yet.
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:13 PM   #4069
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't he the one who said Vika would do the Golden Slam after AO?
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:24 PM   #4070
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Wasn't he the one who said Vika would do the Golden Slam after AO?
Yeah, he did in this article:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...143205719.html

One thing to highlight from that article:

Quote:
"I think we've also seen that Maria Sharapova doesn't really have the weapons now."
Proof that Simon Reed talks a load of shit and is never right about anything!
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:47 PM   #4071
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

love the fact that simon doesn't consider her a fav....it always happens opposite to what he says
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM   #4072
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
LOL - Simon Reed still doesn't consider Maria one of the favourites for the French Open,which can only mean one thing: She IS one of the favourites: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...145248202.html

Such an Extremely Injured fan boy.

Couldn't bear the fact Maria actually beat her.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:07 PM   #4073
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

What does Simon Reed know??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #4074
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this little quote from Maria on tumblr...it was posted yesterday, so i don't know when/where she said it...but it's so inspiring

"Anyways I know it’s just as tough for my fans to handle my losses as it is for me, but let me point something out….I didn’t leave my mom at the age of 7 for nothing. I didn’t spend 6 hours a day practicing in the Florida sun at the age of 9 for nothing. I didn’t spend those extra hours on the back courts with my dad figuring out if I’m going to play right-handed or left-handed for nothing. I didn’t sleep in little cods for 3 years eating oatmeal out of a packet, while playing ITF’s in the middle of nowhere for nothing. And I certainly didn’t sit at the kitchen table, way past dinner, perfecting Russian essays and math equations until they met my mother’s standards, for nothing. All this has helped me build character and there’s no greater asset than being able to stand up for yourself. No matter how many losses I will have in my career, I will always know what has brought me to this point…..and that’s hard work." - Maria Sharapova
Quote:
I hope its both.
Oh
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #4075
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Just found this little quote from Maria on tumblr...it was posted yesterday, so i don't know when/where she said it...but it's so inspiring

"Anyways I know itís just as tough for my fans to handle my losses as it is for me, but let me point something outÖ.I didnít leave my mom at the age of 7 for nothing. I didnít spend 6 hours a day practicing in the Florida sun at the age of 9 for nothing. I didnít spend those extra hours on the back courts with my dad figuring out if Iím going to play right-handed or left-handed for nothing. I didnít sleep in little cods for 3 years eating oatmeal out of a packet, while playing ITFís in the middle of nowhere for nothing. And I certainly didnít sit at the kitchen table, way past dinner, perfecting Russian essays and math equations until they met my motherís standards, for nothing. All this has helped me build character and thereís no greater asset than being able to stand up for yourself. No matter how many losses I will have in my career, I will always know what has brought me to this pointÖ..and thatís hard work." - Maria Sharapova
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #4076
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

"Anyways I know itís just as tough for my fans to handle my losses as it is for me, but let me point something outÖ.I didnít leave my mom at the age of 7 for nothing. I didnít spend 6 hours a day practicing in the Florida sun at the age of 9 for nothing. I didnít spend those extra hours on the back courts with my dad figuring out if Iím going to play right-handed or left-handed for nothing. I didnít sleep in little cods for 3 years eating oatmeal out of a packet, while playing ITFís in the middle of nowhere for nothing. And I certainly didnít sit at the kitchen table, way past dinner, perfecting Russian essays and math equations until they met my motherís standards, for nothing. All this has helped me build character and thereís no greater asset than being able to stand up for yourself. No matter how many losses I will have in my career, I will always know what has brought me to this pointÖ..and thatís hard work." - Maria Sharapova
I think she said it back , in 2007 after USO loss
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #4077
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Martha

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #4078
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
I think she said it back , in 2007 after USO loss
oh thanks..i actually thought she said this after her miami final loss this year
Quote:
I hope its both.
Oh
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #4079
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

She is wise beyond her age, for sure!
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #4080
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria wrote that in one of her doodles.
Closed Thread