** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #391
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

It's pretty obvious it wasnt because of an injury..She playing like garbage, better have a good preparation for 2011

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #392
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Personal problems?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #393
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

yes, alvarorama is a good source of information. She quit cause she was playing crap and wants to prepare for 2011.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #394
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
why alvarorama says on twitter

for me she just want to end because she plays bad but "personal problems"..;
What excuse do you suggest? What else could Maria say when everybody knows she is not injured?
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #395
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

i prefer she says that she prefer to prepare for next year than "personal problem".
"personal problem" sounds like she has problem in her private life

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #396
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

i knew her romance was no good for her career. UGH
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 07:25 PM   #397
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovana. View Post
yes, alvarorama is a good source of information. She quit cause she was playing crap and wants to prepare for 2011.
is this sarcasm
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #398
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
is this sarcasm
the first part is. well done
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #399
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Joxy, get your butt over in the Off Season thread and tell me what you think about the SS TWATs.

Ps. Maybe the personal problem is her strained relationship with Mikey and she'll get rid of him! (jk)
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 08:45 PM   #400
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
i prefer she says that she prefer to prepare for next year than "personal problem".
"personal problem" sounds like she has problem in her private life
She cannot say "prefer to prepare for next year". In order to cancel her agreement to play Moscow she must give an OBJECTIVE reason, not subjective one or her wish. A reason which objectively does not allow her play. The usual excuse is an injury. But Maria could not use it because the world knew she is not injured.
The other usual excuses are "family problems" or "personal problems".
Maria used one of it.
The excuses used by players often are not real, exactly like the injuries which they publish as a reason. But for an injury the player must have proof. For the personal or family "problems" - not.
So do not believe Maria has personal problems only because she used such excuse for not playing in Moscow.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 05:45 PM   #401
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

her lullaby for the rest of the year should be "hire up a new coach"

better with a charming voice
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #402
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
She cannot say "prefer to prepare for next year". In order to cancel her agreement to play Moscow she must give an OBJECTIVE reason, not subjective one or her wish.
As she did not accept a WC for Kremlin Cup, IMO there is non need for her to explain her reasons.

I see it a little bit different for Bali Chamipionships as there is an obligation to attend, but I am not interested in an answer to that rule issue. What I really would like to know is this:

Can anyone confirm that Maria will not play in Bali this year?
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 08:09 PM   #403
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Maria ended her season. No Bali for her.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #404
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

someone know where is she? LA or Arizona???

it's me or henin and maria lost the desire to play tennis after YRC 2007. sad!!!

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #405
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^^ just you! Maria didn't look like she had lost her desire at the 2008 AO or even the 2009 French Open. Justine must have the desire or else she wouldn't have made her comeback
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread