** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #4021
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Question from Catherine Tsapelik:
Question from NoLe Milic:
Maria ,who is your best friend on the tour ? :-)

Answer from Maria:
Me, myself and I

One tough question... Why do you call yourself Russian while having both parents from
Belarus?
Answer from Maria:
I do consider myself Russian... although I have so much family in Belarus. I sill try to go back to Belarus every so often!
i love the me and myself hahahah she is priceless ; the second one is a bit disrespectful and harsh i don't know why but i felt it was not a necessary one to ask
masha122 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #4022
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

She could have easily ignored it, but she decided to answer it.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #4023
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

"I know I have said this many times already, but the buffet at the tournament is just oh so yummy"

oh man, seems like she always HAS to talk something about food and food-related stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #4024
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Not sure I understand you well... She answered me 2 questions. I had more serious questions but they did not choose them...
I didn't realize you asked two questions.
This one was your right?

Question from Maja:
Do you like to dance? What is your favourite dance?

Answer from Maria:
Oh yes, who doesn't like to dance!! Not in public of course... and never sober... that would be wrong!

I loved the answer.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #4025
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Yup... I loved all her answers. She is hilarious and she laughed when she wrote the Dolce reply.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #4026
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

The funniest thing she's ever done was that q&a with herself. Literally one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #4027
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
The funniest thing she's ever done was that q&a with herself. Literally one of the funniest things I've ever read.
I agree. That one was funny and a bit b* towards the press who ask boring questions.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #4028
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post

Question from Shivank Sharma:
Hello Maria, who are your favorite active ATP and WTA players?

Answer from Maria:
I really enjoy watching Nadal play... such a fighter and he never gives up!
She answered my question.

Damn, not the answer I wanted though.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #4029
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I had a feeling those were you guys haha. Maria and I have the same dancing policy.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #4030
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

She never got round to reading my question. As my question came up on the screen she was walking away. Missed by a second.

Love her answers to all those questions. She has a great sense of humour. I bet she is a hoot to hang out with. Her best friend on the tour is herself. Good choice, Maria! She's always there for you.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #4031
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didn't realize you asked two questions.
This one was your right?

Question from Maja:
Do you like to dance? What is your favourite dance?

Answer from Maria:
Oh yes, who doesn't like to dance!! Not in public of course... and never sober... that would be wrong!

I loved the answer.
Maria gets drunk? Shocking. This is the girl who went to bed at like 10 on New Years Eve in NZ
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #4032
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Maria gets drunk? Shocking. This is the girl who went to bed at like 10 on New Years Eve in NZ
I remember that interview(or maybe it was different one) she said she never went to a new years party, and then in another interview later she said that her favorite part about Russia is the new years party.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #4033
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
I remember that interview(or maybe it was different one) she said she never went to a new years party, and then in another interview later she said that her favorite part about Russia is the new years party.
This will be terribly off topic now, but you made me browse it in this late hour...
http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/rus...annewyeark.htm
Quote:
Celebrating Russian New Year
If you're in Moscow, you can head to Red Square to experience the most popular public New Year celebrations, but you can just as easily avoid the crush of people drinking Russian vodka and champagne and watch the fireworks display from another vantage point in the city. Remember, Russian winter is bitterly cold, and getting in an out of Red Square to watch the fireworks display can take hours. Private parties will feature traditional Russian food, and the hostess may set up a zakuska table for her guests, so if you don't have any Russian friends, make some!
This part made me laugh...

Maybe she was refferin' to this: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...-super-holiday
Quote:
If you think that after a celebration of this magnitude it would be hard to return to work, you're right. Some Russians continue the party by observing Orthodox Christmas, which falls on January 7 in the Julian calendar used by the Russian Orthodox Church, then Old New Year on January 14. After that, alas, even the Russians have run out of holidays. It's time to sober up and trudge back to the routine.

Ok, to get serious. I think she just spoke in general... She might know something from relatives / friends... Or even her own experience? I think with the I haven't had a party, I think she reffers to the time when she plays in January... And that is like through all her career?
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #4034
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201204...256076_2749409

Quote:
Sharapova Into QFs, Radwanska Hits 27

Radwanska-Arn was one of two second round matches on Wednesday's menu, along with No.2 seed Maria Sharapova facing another qualifier, France's Alizé Cornet - that one only lasted 50 minutes, as Sharapova was leading 63 10, 30-0 when the former World No.11 retired with a shoulder injury aggravation.

"You never want matches to end that way," Sharapova said. "But my opponent today had already played four matches to get here and was obviously feeling it and having a bit of a problem with the shoulder. At this stage, a few weeks before Roland Garros in her home country, it's important for her to get well."

Sharapova was playing her first ever match at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix and first match in Germany since playing in Berlin way back in 2005.

"The good thing about playing indoors is you know what conditions you're going to face, with no wind or different weather conditions," Sharapova said. "You know what you're going to get during the match, which is nice to play in."

Sharapova and Radwanska will have a day off as the rest of the field plays the second round on Thursday, with the quarterfinals set for Friday.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #4035
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...opnews#pagetop

Quote:
“It’s nice to come to Stuttgart”

Stuttgart. Maria Sharapova’s first appearance at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix lasted just 50 minutes. The world number two’s opponent, Alize Cornet was forced to retire with a shoulder injury with the score at 6-3, 1-0 in the Russian’s favour. After her quick opening win Maria Sharapova talked about . . .

. . . her opponent’s retirement:
“One should never underestimate the stress tennis puts on the body. It was Alize’s fifth match in five days. Tennis is very tough on the body.”

. . . the time it takes to get used to clay:
“It’s not a question of the time it takes, but a question of how many matches one plays on clay. Practicing helps but matches are always a bit different. You have to get used to the different match situations and opponents with different styles. I have to work on my patience too as one always has to play an extra ball.”

. . . her motivation for the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix:
“It’s good to add an extra tournament to my clay court schedule. As I heard that the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix was a good tournament then I thought it would be nice to come to Stuttgart."

25/04/2012

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread