** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 267 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 20th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #3991
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

i accidentally stumbled upon a pic of Charlie Ebersol
Charlie looks like more happy with sophia bush than with maria in Lakers game

http://sophiabushfan.org/gallery/dis..._display_media

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:35 PM   #3992
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova Facebook

7,002,390 likes

Maria exceeded 7.0 million followers today.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #3993
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

wohoooooooooooooooooooo
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3994
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyannnnn View Post
i accidentally stumbled upon a pic of Charlie Ebersol
Charlie looks like more happy with sophia bush than with maria in Lakers game

http://sophiabushfan.org/gallery/dis..._display_media
Femme Fatales: The 50 Sexiest Women of 2004 3
MuchMusic's 20 Hottest Women of 2004 15
2007 Maxim's Hot 100 List of 2007 24
FHM's 100 Sexiest Women of 2007 90 UK

Maybe he wanted a girl with larger thighs. She is about 5'5"

Sophia Bush Weight? (answers vary)

Iabout 8 stone 11 pounds. (123 pounds)

116 lbs or 53 kg

Sophia Bush, star of One Tree Hill reportedly weighs 135 pounds.

She has stated that she does not like going to the gym every day.

Last edited by nelsondan : Apr 23rd, 2012 at 04:27 PM.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM   #3995
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

7 Million!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #3996
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...opnews#pagetop

Quote:
“I’m looking forward to the Porsche”

Stuttgart. Maria Sharapova, the world No. 2, sat down with the journalists to answer a variety of questions at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix’s All Access Hour. The 25-year-old Russian’s thoughts ...

. . . about her first appearance at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix:
“The tournament is naturally a special event but it unfortunately never previously fitted into my schedule. But now it’s nice being here and I’m looking forward to the Porsche. Winning one is always a nice bonus but I have to first get through a few rounds.”

. . . about her game on clay:
“Clay isn’t my favourite surface. It’s more of a cat and mouse game and you have to be patient and be ready to play long rallies. But I’m learning and am enjoying it more than I did before.“

. . . about Germany:
“A beautiful country. I’ve been to Berlin, Munich and now here in Stuttgart. I like the food here and the speed of the cars. I actually drove here from Munich and the driver asked me if he could drive normally. Germany and normal driving – I don’t know if that’s a good equation.”

. . . about the Olympic Games this summer in London:
“I’ve never been to the Olympics which is why I can’t compare whether a gold medal means as much to me as a Grand Slam title. It’ll definitely be a wonderful experience for me as the Olympic Games will be something new. Russia is a sports nation and the Olympic Games are really big back home. I actually wanted to be a rhythmic gymnast and I dreamed of being an Olympian.”

. . . about a photo of her with short hair in facebook:
“It’s a funny story. A few days ago I was doing a photo shooting for Harper’s Bazaar. And I was wearing a wig for part of the time. And without thinking I posted one of the photos on facebook. I was surprised by the power of facebook. It was a little naive of me to believe that seven million fans wouldn’t think anything of it. I got more emails than after winning Grand Slams. The photo sparked an amazing hype. Some liked it, other didn’t. As you can see my hair is still there. But I loved my short hair.”

23/04/2012
So happy Maria plays in Germany again !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM   #3997
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

"I like the food here and everywhere." Of course you do Maria.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:08 PM   #3998
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
"I like the food here and everywhere." Of course you do Maria.
Hahashe literally says that about every place she goes too. Never change Mash.
And I'm confused, do people drive fast or slow in Germany?
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM   #3999
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I like the speed of the cars?!!?!?!?! Maria, you like to drive/be driven fast?????? Gosh, be careful!

And, yeah, now she saw how powerful she and facebook are - frigtening fact. + Maria, you did not acidentally put that. You and Adir tircked us.

BTW Adir answered to my tweet.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4000
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized that Maria didn't actually cut off her hair and it was all a joke .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM   #4001
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

7 million fans! Impressive!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:30 PM   #4002
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Hahashe literally says that about every place she goes too. Never change Mash.
And I'm confused, do people drive fast or slow in Germany?
FAST!!!!!! Some of our highways do not have a tempo limit!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:23 PM   #4003
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Germany is a nice place, nice food and no speed limits
Me and Maria would get along so nice, driving fast cars and eating LOL!
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #4004
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

The food
vozas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #4005
country flag MM_1257

Seriously, she likes the food everywhere, because she likes food. (FattyPova in future?? )
Closed Thread