** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM   #3976
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
Maria loves changing brands.

Samsung is having the best Droid phones now. Good job Martha.
iPhone still wins.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #3977
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
iPhone still wins.
Not actually. Droid's getting way better.

And I am an Apple fan as well.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM   #3978
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to be a party pooper guys. I'm an apple fan too and I had my iPhone with me tonight at Darling Harbour and these two guys came up to me and wanted my phone, and I said "no" obviously but one of them punched my face and I had to give it to them, I didn't want to die One even had a bottle in his hand I'm so shaken right now.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #3979
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Fabray View Post
Sorry to be a party pooper guys. I'm an apple fan too and I had my iPhone with me tonight at Darling Harbour and these two guys came up to me and wanted my phone, and I said "no" obviously but one of them punched my face and I had to give it to them, I didn't want to die One even had a bottle in his hand I'm so shaken right now.
That's awful

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #3980
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

According to Masha's website, she's not sponsored by CLEAR any longer...
First they took away the LULzy cell phone commercials and now we no longer get to see Masha's CGI hair, neither?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #3981
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Also on Facebook if you check her likes EVIAN and TIFFANY are also missing along with CLEAR all were there last year so her contract also ended with these companies or what?
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3982
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

On the website Evian and Tiffany are still there. So I guess they are still her sponsors, since they removed Clear and Sony Ericsson and addded Samsung... Tiffany is a keeper imo . If not, well, if the contract ended and they cannot make an agreement for another one, what can one do? Accept and move on. Tennis players are so full of money, one contract more or less... It doesn't change anything.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #3983
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

In Maria's month, You should sign this GroupCard for her:

http://groupcard.com/c/QBHRTFGAcQO
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #3984
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I love Samsung
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #3985
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Truely amazing Lylux thanks a lot
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #3986
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Sasha Vujacic has put his ocean-view house in Rancho Palos Verdes on the market at $2.749 million.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/08/business/la-fi-hotprop-20120408
http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/dennytenn/315249.html
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #3987
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Sasha Vujacic has put his ocean-view house in Rancho Palos Verdes on the market at $2.749 million.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/08/business/la-fi-hotprop-20120408
http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/dennytenn/315249.html
That house is gorgeous. I love Mediterranean style houses. He's probably permanently moving in with Mash.

Edit: sometime my phone can be very annoying

Last edited by lefty24 : Apr 12th, 2012 at 02:36 AM.
lefty24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #3988
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

The sale could mean many very important things, but could mean nothing. I still do not know the reason. Why Sasha decided to sell the house now is a mystery...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #3989
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
That house is gorgeous. I love Mediterranean style houses. He's probably permanently moving in with Mash.

Edit: sometime my phone can be very annoying
Yeah, but I keep wondering where do his granny, stepdad, mum, bro and sis live? Maybe he has more houses.
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #3990
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm putting this in GM.
http://www.thestar.com/living/articl...time-dad-colby

My second chance to be a first-time dad: Colby
I am a bit embarrassed to admit I shed a few tears when a 17-year-old Maria Sharapova upset Serena Williams to win Wimbledon in July 2004.

When she climbed into the stands, seeking out her father and I saw their joyous embrace as he showered her face in kisses, tears welled up in my eyes.

He was bursting with pride for his daughter. She had to immediately share her accomplishment .

This was a moment I would never know.

I don’t mean the spectacular moment of seeing your child win Wimbledon, but any father-daughter moment. Or any father-son moment, for that matter.

I was a childless 38-year-old married man, who’d had a vasectomy eight months earlier. My wife and I had made the decision not to have children and it was the right decision for us.

The emotions that came over me as I sat alone in my living room on a sunny Saturday morning, watching the pretty young Russian with her doting dad, surprised me. I had long before reconciled with the fact that fatherhood was not going to be my fate. I also knew there would be moments of, not regret, but longing, knowing I was missing out on something special. But to have that longing suddenly force its way out from deep inside me caught me off guard.

Soon after there was a commercial and I moved on, tucking those emotions away.

My wife and I decided to separate less than a week after Sharapova won Wimbledon.

There is a lesson there, one I seem destined to keep learning: You can’t plan your life. You have to let it happen.

This thought is with me as I stare at the ultrasound photo of the baby in my new wife’s belly. Then I look at another photo, of the second baby.

Twins.

Who would have guessed?

Second wife, second baby: I’m 46 years old and about to become a first-time dad. I could become a spokesman for second chances.

I have modern technology — and a lot of good fortune — to thank for that. I met my second wife, Natasha, on an online dating website. Five years after my vasectomy, I had it reversed. Despite the operation, we needed help conceiving, and with much trepidation we chose in vitro fertilization.

IVF is scary. It’s high-stakes gambling where every roll of the dice costs about $15,000. The payout is huge if you win. The losses are devastating if you lose. We are fortunate. IVF worked for us on the first try.

And now we wait and plan. The babies are due in June, but twins usually arrive earlier. Regardless of when they arrive, our lives will change forever.

Parenthood is intimidating. Twins make it doubly so. On brisk mornings, as I bike to work, I’ve asked myself, “What have we done?”

I’m 46, not 36. My wife is 40.

Cycling by Exhibition Place, I see a billboard featuring a dramatic black and white photo of a steely Maria Sharapova holding a watch. I look at it and have my answer. I think of one twin sucking a thumb during a recent ultrasound scan.

I’m already having those moments I thought would never be.

In the coming days, months and years, there will be countless fatherhood moments — proud, funny and troubled.

I invite you to join me as I share these moments in my new column about stumbling into fatherhood, late in the game.