** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #3901
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MashyOwnThemAll View Post
WTF is your problem?! She won 5 games this time...

Maybe it did not seem like much difference, but in Australia, she started out with a 2-0, 30-0 lead, and things went completely downhill. This time, she was down in the first set 3-0, with expectations it would be even worse. In the second set, she had been broken twice, but kept fighting, and if she had held serve, it could have been even more interesting. Disappointing, yes, but not the end of the world.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #3902
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maria Sharapova to marry Sasha in November in Turkey
11:58 AM Maria Sharapova No comments

Maria Sharapova to marry Sasha Vujacic in November in Turkey

Maria Sharapova, world number two and owner of three Grand Slams, will marry Sasha Vujacic on November 10 in Istanbul, Turkey's capital, according to local newspaper National Turk.

The Russian beauty is engaged since October 2010 with the former NBA player, who now lives in the Turkish capital as he plays for the Anadolu Efes.

The couple started dating in 2009 when the Slovenian played for the Los Angeles Lakers.

The date would be after the WTA Championship at the end of the 2012 tennis season in Istanbul.
http://www.womenstennisnow.com/2012/...-sasha-in.html
Legit?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #3903
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Probably not.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #3904
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Meh. I wanna see BridePova in her Vera Wang already!!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #3905
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

I won't believe any wedding-related news at least before the Olympics.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #3906
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to believe that Mari fucking Sharapova will get married and have her wedding in freaking Turkey!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #3907
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I refuse to believe that Mari fucking Sharapova will get married and have her wedding in freaking Turkey!
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #3908
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

There have been so many false wedding rumors. She's probably not getting married anytime soon.

I think she's actually gonna get married in Sarah Burton. She's mentioned her as her favorite designer multiple times.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #3909
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I think so too. Sasha isn't turkish and they both lived in the USA many years... I guess they'll just marry there in California or Florida, or else on some far place like Maldives or something. :P
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #3910
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I think she's actually gonna get married in Sarah Burton. She's mentioned her as her favorite designer multiple times.
I kinda want it to be Wang since her designs are more romantic than the dramatic McQueen/Burton. She can wear that at the party or something.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #3911
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I kinda want it to be Wang since her designs are more romantic than the dramatic McQueen/Burton. She can wear that at the party or something.
Kate Middleton's dress was gorgeous though. I think it's only fitting that Princess Kate and Queen Masha have the same designer for their dress's.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #3912
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

V. AZARENKA/M. Sharapova

6-2, 6-3

An interview with:

MARIA SHARAPOVA

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. Want to talk about the match? She seems pretty consistent. It's kind of hard to execute against her. She doesn't seem to be missing as much as maybe a year or so ago.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, she's extremely solid, and, you know, she makes you work for every point. You know, ultimately I think, you know, maybe she forces you to want to do a little bit more than either you should or would want to.
Yeah, she's really fit, as well. You know, playing with a lot of confidence, and you can definitely, you know, sense that when she's moving around the court and hitting the ball.
Yeah, I still feel like I just made too many unforced errors at the wrong time and wasn't solid enough.

Q. Was there any time during the match where you felt like, Okay, now I'm in here? You made a bit of a push there in the second set. She seemed to respond pretty well.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, I still don't think I was as aggressive as I should be, as I can be. I think that's the key really right now.
But, yeah, it's okay. I mean, we're gonna play against each other a few more times, so I'll have time to change that.

Q. When you are playing someone who is so solid and you talk about making too many errors, do you try to be more aggressive or try to shorten points or hang in longer rallies? Do you have to choose one or the other?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, it depends. It depends on what works for you. I mean, of course, I don't want to be going into 25 ball rallies. That's usually not my game. If I feel like I'm being aggressive and I'm, you know, working towards moving forward and finishing the ball off, you know, close to the net with the same volley and approach shot, then I'm playing well.
But I was so far behind. Of course, that's one of the reasons, because she was hitting very deep and solid and not giving me a lot of those opportunities to move forward. But just if I get a chance I think in the beginning of the point, first part of it, I should be a bit more aggressive in that respect.

Q. Is there any weakness you can spot at all?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, she's going through a period in her career where she's extremely confident, extremely solid. You know, nothing is really going wrong for her.
So I think, you know, everything is a positive positive. It's a really great feeling. We still have a lot of tennis to play this season, and, you know, she's one of the many opponents that you face in tournaments.
When you you're against her you're playing against a good player. You have to figure out how to beat them. It hasn't happened for me the last couple of times against her.
Like I said, we're still young. We're gonna face each other many more times.

Q. Let's face it, you're known for very good reason for your pride. Is it fair to say in terms of Victoria now, four straight tournaments, 23 straight matches, some really big wins, does the WTA now finally have a dominant player, or is it too early to say that?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I mean, judging by the beginning of the season, there is no doubt she's the most dominant as far as this year goes. Just the level of tennis and how she's been able to, you know, keep it, as well. It's also you know, another thing is to maintain that level.
But, yeah, I mean, we've got many more tournaments to go. I think ultimately that is set at the end of the year and you kind of see who was where and who did how.

Q. You talked about her confidence and movement and so forth. What do you think the reason is she's sort of stepped up early in the year now in her play?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I think she's always she was one of the players that has always had extreme potential to win a Grand Slam and be No. 1 in the world. I think actually many people expected that to happen sooner for her and were expecting her to, you know, to get to a final of a Grand Slam earlier than she did.
But I think everybody has their time of when they achieve that. For her, it was this year. You know, to see that level of tennis from her has been great consistently, as well, because, I mean, in the past she would have done that a few rounds and then wasn't as consistent.
I think that's the biggest difference is that consistency.

Q. You had some downs during the tournament, big comebacks, didn't get the result you wanted today, but how do you feel about your game going into Miami?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I feel good. I mean, it's good to be back in the final. You know, got one step farther than last year.
Yeah, you know, I love this stretch of these two tournaments. They're very great, nice tournaments. They're, you know, close to home for me, both in California and Miami, so I love playing them.
Yeah, looking forward to next week.

Q. When you were at the top and pretty much beating everyone let's just say when you were at the top did you feel like you had to beat every single other player to feel like you were dominant? For example, Azarenka hasn't played, Serena this year, she hasn't played Kvitova, she hasn't played Wozniacki. Or do you just measure yourself, This is what's in front of me?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, exactly. I think it's more of whoever is in front of you and the challenge that you face and having to overcome that. You can't get too ahead of yourself in thinking, Well, I've got this and that to beat.
You know, obviously records and match wins are great, but ultimately it's about your next opponent. That's really it.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #3913
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Q. You have handled Maria and she's a tough opponent, but in finals before you've handled her and you were able to move her side to side pretty effectively. Is that a matchup, because of your mobility, that you relish that moment with her?
VICTORIA AZARENKA: I don't know. I think Maria is one of the toughest players to play out there, and I think her game and her determination, her mentality, especially, you know, she's such a fighter it brings the best out of me, you know.
I feel like I always have to be at my best level and my highest performance to beat her. So I think that kind of motivation, I guess, you know, brings out the best tennis in me.
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3914
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/maria...istanbul-17092
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #3915
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
We saw this a little while ago in a Russian tabloid. Until I see an article with reputable sources, I see no reason to look at this as anything other than an unconfirmed rumor.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread