** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #3856
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
why does it not surprise me there is already a thread in GM about her playfully admitting she is a bitch and all those flops like Apoleb were already there?

way to ruin...anyway, she is FIERCE
As I so eloquently put it in that thread...She's the baddest bitch. Or at least one of them.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #3857
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
don't hide it say spray it SO FUCKING TRUE! they need to look at their personalities before criticising Maria's!!
i thought the 'f' word is gonna get hidden automatically so i hide it myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
As I so eloquently put it in that thread...She's the baddest bitch. Or at least one of them.
I saw it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 11:45 AM   #3858
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

From facebook:

Quote:

Everyone is smiling...must have been a good practice! Except after spending a full day with all these boys, I need to spend some time with Mickey Mouse and get back in touch with my feminine side!
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 02:57 PM   #3859
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Yuri Please, go to RG with Masha and then the Slam will be in the bag
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 04:27 PM   #3860
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

YESSS... happy to see Yuri with her on practice courts. Bring a slam, babe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3861
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

It would be hilarious if Chelsea accepted the dare and completed her task. Maria is unbelievable .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 06:48 PM   #3862
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I agree, it would be. IMO Maria would have to laugh there. And it would deconcentrate her. Chelsea, do not do it.
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:01 PM   #3863

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

, or she would just turn into a GOAt and win the whole tournament just to prove to Chelsea something .

I think her blue AO dress will be the outfit she's gonna wear in Miami.
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:04 PM   #3864
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I hope you're right, but do you really think she'd wear that dark blue in the California sun?
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM   #3865
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post

IW
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:45 PM   #3866
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
I hope you're right, but do you really think she'd wear that dark blue in the California sun?
If she plays by night, it may be. :P
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 09:53 PM   #3867

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
IW
Last years' dress was kinda similar IIRC ?
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM   #3868

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
IW
Actually I meant Miami , We all know she's gonna wear a two piece in Indian Wells .
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM   #3869
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the time when the main topic of the articles talking about her were her victories
I miss editorials written by important journalists that used to come out after huge wins more than anything
all these tv appearance, catwalk and other stuff dont really work for me
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 10:23 AM   #3870
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter. View Post
From facebook:
when Yuri will start to step by again then something will change

I'm sure
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread