** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 257 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #3841
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I saw it through a *cough cough* - I didn't know the forum censored that word, lmao - but I forgot to comment here after anyway thanks for the tip Graffite
The video was lovely but hey she was really really bitchy about everything, I couldnt take off a smile from my face she was such a show-stealer
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #3842
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Highlight of the interview = confirmation that SugarPova is still happening.

Your fave could nevaaa!
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #3843
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffite View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7X580sD3hE

Dorky, Snarky, maybe even Flirty but definitely Bitchy all at the same time.
All this. Masha was on fire.
I loved her dress, shoes, makeup and hair.
And lol at Chelsea eating all those candies. I can't wait till they go on sale.
When Masha first said she likes Chelsea lately I was kinda surprised but now seein her on the show it makes sense. Mash and Chelsea would probably make good friends.
And so jelaous of Chelsea for not only meeting her but getting all that free stuff.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #3844
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

why does it not surprise me there is already a thread in GM about her playfully admitting she is a bitch and all those flops like Apoleb were already there?

way to ruin...anyway, she is FIERCE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #3845
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

apoleb is annoying as fuck. every post. I've never set anyone on ignore on any forums I've been on but he might as well be the first cause he sucks ass and never posts anything worth reading anyway
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #3846
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

All of the posters in GM are far bigger bitches *in a bad way* than Maria ever was is and will be! #FACT
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #3847
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Just watched Mashenka. It was a bit PR-ish... But the parts I loved:
Chelsea: "We've got a Russian..."
Maria's "thank godness" on the dating of Russian men (that can be understood in dual way - making fun of the men or of well the hoster )
The vodka-flavoured gummy bear!
And Maria's: "You never get nervous? Then you do not care."
And ofc the bitch comments.

And BTW Mash, do not lie, we know that deep down behind that armour, you are superstitious.
But OMG how much gummy-bears did Chelsea eat..
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #3848
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

I treasure the rare moments when Maria shows her wittier side.

at the people in GM criticizing her as arrogant and "trying too hard." If Maria had been her usual, boring, PR-friendly self, those same people would probably criticize her for being bland and unimaginative.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #3849
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
apoleb is annoying as fuck. every post. I've never set anyone on ignore on any forums I've been on but he might as well be the first cause he sucks ass and never posts anything worth reading anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
All of the posters in GM are far bigger bitches *in a bad way* than Maria ever was is and will be! #FACT
omg..that's so f***ing true it annoys the hell outta me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #3850
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

don't hide it say spray it SO FUCKING TRUE! they need to look at their personalities before criticising Maria's!!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #3851
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

GM is unbelievable
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #3852

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, you can get annoyed or just laugh.
Considering I've only been here a couple of months I just laugh, 'cus GM's view on Masha is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of sync with the rest of the tennis world.

Also, you have to keep in mind that these haters are what? a bunch of 10 people whose faves retired a decade or more ago or there fave is currently playing like shit as opposed to Masha's subtle return to form.
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #3853
country flag JamieOwen3

GM has always been where the riff raff always stay in anyway

Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #3854
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Honestly, I only laugh at GM. Why do you all take them so seriously?
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #3855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Honestly, I only laugh at GM. Why do you all take them so seriously?
PREACH