** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #3571
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
So the first tournament of the year for Maria will be the AO??
This, we can confirm.
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #3572
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
It's always nice to her anything from her though .

I don't know about you guys but It's been like 3 months since we've seen Maria play and I can't wait to see her at the AO.
Well said. I miss the super intense adrenaline rush from just watching tennis.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #3573
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/s...108-1pq49.html

Heard most of it before... but these interviews get me everytime
It is not a new interview. Nothing is new in this article. It is a compilation of Maria's old interviews.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #3574
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
It is not a new interview. Nothing is new in this article. It is a compilation of Maria's old interviews.
Yeh we figured out that out . Still nice though.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #3575
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Nice interview:

Maria Sharapova: The granny of tennis, age 24
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...4-6287470.html

"I love competing and there's nothing else in my life that gives me that, whether it's designing or doing a photo shoot. Many things in life are controlled by other people, especially in their work. In my work, in my career, everything is controlled in my hands.

"That gives me such a freedom in a way, because I know that if I lose a match it was in my hands. I could have won it, but I lost it. There are people around you in the team who help you and prepare you and get you ready, but at the end of the day it's about you, and it's you trying to beat your opponent. That's the best feeling."
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #3576
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Nice interview:

Maria Sharapova: The granny of tennis, age 24
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...4-6287470.html

"I love competing and there's nothing else in my life that gives me that, whether it's designing or doing a photo shoot. Many things in life are controlled by other people, especially in their work. In my work, in my career, everything is controlled in my hands.

"That gives me such a freedom in a way, because I know that if I lose a match it was in my hands. I could have won it, but I lost it. There are people around you in the team who help you and prepare you and get you ready, but at the end of the day it's about you, and it's you trying to beat your opponent. That's the best feeling."
GOAT. Looking forwrd to AO for sure. Miss you bb girl! So glad that she can't draw Sarin in R4.
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #3577
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
GOAT. Looking forwrd to AO for sure. Miss you bb girl! So glad that she can't draw Sarin in R4.
Serena is 13...she can
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #3578
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea pulled out so Serena is now going to be seeded 12th.

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #3579
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Andrea pulled out so Serena is now going to be seeded 12th.
OMG...relief.
A Li Na vs Serena R4 could be interesting, Stosur wouldn't cope with the hype of a rematch on home turf
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #3580
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I am so not thinking about the 4th round.
Anyway, somebody should open the AO thread already, I know nobody wants to be the black sheep and responsible for the failure, but come on.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #3581
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Anyway, somebody should open the AO thread already, I know nobody wants to be the black sheep and responsible for the failure, but come on.
I can't I'm not here long enough. I say wait till a few hours before the draw and we can let out nerves
Will there be a live thread for maria matches here as well as GM or just GM
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #3582
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

WOW thats a bit of a lucky break for Masha and all of the top 4. Not very nice that it had to come as a result of a withdrawal but hey we'll take it.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #3583
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
THIS we need it in time for the draw

ofc i can't open it ... the threads I opened were Auckland and Tokyo
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #3584
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshified View Post
THIS we need it in time for the thread

ofc i can't open it ... the threads I opened were Auckland and Tokyo
the graphics you did in one of these threads were amazing, though as far as I remember
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #3585
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

IIRC, i put Maria's face into Dementieva holding the auckland trophy
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread