** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #3421
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
well she say's she doesn't want to get married until she retires but that's such a long wait(hopefully)

I want to see her in her wedding dress so badly!
Don't worry. I'm like 100% sure we will still see her wedding dress even if she gets married long after her retirement

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #3422
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I want to see her in her wedding dress so badly!
I kind of miss seeing her in tennis garb since.....I cannot remember the last time....
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:15 AM   #3423
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Why did she get engaged, then? My grandma always said that you shouldn't ge engaged for more than a year - bad luck.
well she probably wasn't the one that proposed...

Maybe Aleksander didn't know she didn't want to get married until after her career.

and truthfully I can't see Masha getting divorced for some reason but who knows.
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 02:00 AM   #3424
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
well she probably wasn't the one that proposed...

Maybe Aleksander didn't know she didn't want to get married until after her career.

and truthfully I can't see Masha getting divorced for some reason but who knows.
Masha said it herself how she got all excited after the proposal and had friends bringing her all sorts of magazines for preparations and so on and that later when she thought with a cool head she decided to wait a bit. The only right thing to do IMO. Better to get to know your fiancee well...
Here is her quote:
Quote:
"In the beginning I was really, really excited, and all my friends were giving me like wedding magazines and wedding books," she said. "That was like the No. 1 gift for Christmas for me. But I was quite overwhelmed with it, and then I just put them down and said, 'Okay, I have plenty of time.' We're still very young. The only thing that really changes, you just know that when you come home or when you're done with your travels you have somebody to come home to. It's always really comforting and nice."
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #3425
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova is Bing's most-searched sports star in 2011, Serena Williams came in 3rd & Caroline Wozniacki 5th
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #3426
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes

Twitter:

@WTA: Maria Sharapova is Bing's most-searched sports star in 2011, Serena Williams came in 3rd & Caroline Wozniacki 5th #Tennis

Most Searched Sports Stars:

Girl power! The boys got served by Maria Sharapova in sports-related queries, beating Tiger Woods by 4 percent and Brett Favre by 117 percent.
Women’s Tennis also dominated the field with Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki all finishing among the top 5 most searched sports stars.
When it comes to major sports, Derek Jeter ruled the diamond, Kobe Bryant outdueled King James (Lebron) on the hardwood and a retired Brett Favre won top honors on the gridiron.

Top 5 Most searched sports stars were:

1. Maria Sharapova
2. Tiger Woods
3. Serena Williams
4. Brett Favre
5. Caroline Wozniacki
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Lebron James
8. Lamar Odom
9. Hope Solo
10. Carmelo Anthony

http://www.bing.com/community/site_b...ds.aspx#Sports Stars

No ATP players WTA beat ATP

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 11:12 AM   #3427
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Silent the haters, biatch!
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:02 PM   #3428
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Haha she can still win stuff!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:41 PM   #3429
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! She won something but seriously, who uses Bing???
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 08:30 PM   #3430
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

TennisReporters Matt Cronin
Just talked to Sharapova. Ankle is good & she's training again. Heading to Florida tomorrow.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 08:42 PM   #3431
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear something about her
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 08:54 PM   #3432
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

He is, or she is?

Heading to Florida tomorrow.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 08:57 PM   #3433
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
He is, or she is?

Heading to Florida tomorrow.
She is
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:21 PM   #3434
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Hope she's working hard and trying to improve her serve getting it under control, so that we'll see her in top form next season!
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:54 PM   #3435
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Hope she's working hard and trying to improve her serve getting it under control, so that we'll see her in top form next season!
we've been saying that for the past 3 years
atominside is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread