** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 21st, 2010, 08:31 AM   #316
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Stars Join Leaders For World Poverty Summit
6:49am UK, Tuesday September 21, 2010
Tim Marshall in New York.

The leaders of 140 countries have been joined by celebrities such as Antonio Banderas, Maria Sharapova and Zinedine Zidane in New York for a world poverty summit.
They met to review progress on the Millenium Development Goals (MDG) - 10 years after solemn promises to eradicate extreme poverty and hunger by 2015.
The UN countries made a raft of promises at the turn of the century amid great fanfare.
Among the other goals set were to achieve universal primary education, empower women, reduce child mortality and improve maternal health.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-New...mit_In_New_York
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:35 AM   #317
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Stars Join Leaders For World Poverty Summit
6:49am UK, Tuesday September 21, 2010
Tim Marshall in New York.

The leaders of 140 countries have been joined by celebrities such as Antonio Banderas, Maria Sharapova and Zinedine Zidane in New York for a world poverty summit.
They met to review progress on the Millenium Development Goals (MDG) - 10 years after solemn promises to eradicate extreme poverty and hunger by 2015.
The UN countries made a raft of promises at the turn of the century amid great fanfare.
Among the other goals set were to achieve universal primary education, empower women, reduce child mortality and improve maternal health.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-New...mit_In_New_York
ZOMG Maria Sharapova fits into my uni work!

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 11:49 AM   #318
country flag tvbsharapova

tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice tvbsharapova is just really nice

Maria Sharapova at the Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions 2010
tvbsharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:48 PM   #319
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

WTF? who told you that?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:00 PM   #320
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

or

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:03 PM   #321
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Imagine if Maria even then looses this tittle!@ That would be shameful!

So she is wearing her YEC dress in Bali! And of course I have to stand now the weird and ugly court!
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM   #322
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is playing Bali

I can now get to at the person who said there was 0% chance of Maria playing there (Unless she somehow qualifies for YEC )
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:25 PM   #323
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Is there streams for the MM YEC ???
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 04:41 PM   #324
country flag Solidus

Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Wow Imagine if Maria even then looses this tittle!@ That would be shameful!
Don't worry, Maria is MM GOAT afterall.

Solidus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM   #325
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Maria is playing Bali
How do you know Maria will play there?
Where is it written?
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM   #326
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think it's embarrasing for Maria to play the MM YEC?

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:05 PM   #327
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
How do you know Maria will play there?
Where is it written?
Well if they are advertising the tournament using pictures of her, then why can't I assume she is playing there? It would be stupid for them to use pictures of her if she wasn't intending on playing there at all

I didn't say she was definitely going to play, this was just an indication to me that she is more likely to play there
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:06 PM   #328
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

I don't think that is happening. They are just assuming she will play since she is qualified but I'm not sure. If she doesn't make it for the YEC it would be great, of course, but Maria doesnt like playing a lot.
BTW, Tokyo/Beijing/Moscow/Bali it's just great, lots of points and the chance of a high seed at AO!
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:13 PM   #329
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Arg View Post
I don't think that is happening. They are just assuming she will play since she is qualified but I'm not sure. If she doesn't make it for the YEC it would be great, of course, but Maria doesnt like playing a lot.
BTW, Tokyo/Beijing/Moscow/Bali it's just great, lots of points and the chance of a high seed at AO!
I know

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 06:36 PM   #330
country flag denny5576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Well if they are advertising the tournament using pictures of her, then why can't I assume she is playing there? It would be stupid for them to use pictures of her if she wasn't intending on playing there at all
It is not stupid. On the contrary, it is clever to use Maria's name and popularity to advertise a tournament which is not so popular. WTA thousand times used Maria for such purposes.
If you'll look carefully at the picture you'll discover how clever the texts are. They really give impression that Maria will play in Bali.
That's what WTA wants - not only you, but as many people as possible to think Maria will be there.
But at the same time no one could say WTA lies. The texts represent the reality - the 8 winners of "International" tournaments will be in Bali and Maria is a double winner of "International" tournaments.
That's clever advertisment....
Closed Thread