** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #3241
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

^Yup. Maria and Woz will be in separate groups.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 05:37 AM   #3242
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
The good side is that YEC is indoors this year, so no wind to fuck everything up. If Maria works hard on her serve, she could do really well.
That is GREAT news. Not to mention her groundies will shoot through the court even more and be much heavier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
I expect of her to at least pass the RRS . A Semifinal would be a decent result there, but I'm expecting a title to be honest .
She will be placed alongside with one of:
- Azarenka or Kvitova (both are dangerous, but Kvitty less so on hc and I believe Maria can beat her).
- Li or Zvonareva (both erratic, and Maria can easily take Zvonareva out. I wonder if Maria will mentally fold against Li though, like she does against Serena)
- Stosur or Aga / Petkovic / Bartoli (none are a match for Maria)

So I'm really expecting she goes 2-1 here at least, considering everyone's form. Ideal RR group would contain Kvitova, Zvonareva and Stosur, where she could very easily go 3-0.

And I agree, anything less than a title here will be disappointing. She could've easily won Tokyo had she not gotten injured, so let's hope nothing tragic occurs, and let's hope she doesn't get upset by anyone.

Anyway, is Maria entering Moscow?
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:09 AM   #3243
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post

Anyway, is Maria entering Moscow?
No
2 days ago at the official press conference Shamil Tarpishchev said that Maria won't play this years Kremlin Cup
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #3244
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
No
2 days ago at the official press conference Shamil Tarpishchev said that Maria won't play this years Kremlin Cup

She can still change her mind though.... Moscow wasn't on her original schedule but after the injury she may realize she needs match practice...
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #3245
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
No
But I guess we should all be happy if she makes the YEC.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #3246
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_Arg View Post

She can still change her mind though.... Moscow wasn't on her original schedule but after the injury she may realize she needs match practice...
It's so hard to undestand? She is not playing Moscow - It's already desided
If there was a little chanse of Maria playing Krmlin Cup Tarpishev would tell about it

He said - she is not playing and you must understend that she can't play there
Masha is not healthy yet, she needs to be ready for YEC , But we don't know if she would be
we don't know how her ankle feels
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #3247
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's so hard to undestand? She is not playing Moscow - It's already desided
If there was a little chanse of Maria playing Krmlin Cup Tarpishev would tell about it

He said - she is not playing and you must understend that she can't play there
Masha is not healthy yet, she needs to be ready for YEC , But we don't know if she would be
we don't know how her ankle feels
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:30 AM   #3248
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisnow.com/News/Sharap...At-Number.aspx
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #3249
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

^But it was also Pennetta who denied her the chance to gain points at the USO to close the gap.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #3250
country flag Lucas_Arg

The scenario is doable.
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #3251
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova

Maria Sharapova: My physio Juan has done an amazing job the last 2 weeks and I am happy to say that we just arrived in Istanbul!!! A+ for the Turkish Airlines business class seats, slept like a baby!!

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #3252
country flag Calceus

Calceus is an unknown quantity at this point

Like a baby?
Calceus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #3253
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's one facebook status will get that airline more attention than Caroline's ridiculous commercial.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #3254
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Nice that she's there early
and good to hear the ankle has healed.

Last edited by Sharapovian : Oct 12th, 2011 at 05:58 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM   #3255
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Slept like a baby. Must be the cutest thing ever heard if Maria would say that.

Yay for Istanbul arrival.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread