** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #3151
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

The good thing about this swing is the time zone. Right in my afternoon tea and dinner zones.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #3152
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Yes and she better gets better schedule of play.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #3153
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
May I ask you - what is common between the courts in Linz and Istanbul, the weather in the two towns, the climate, the altitude, etc.?
Nothing? LOL
I thought she should et used a bit to indoors.
And now a friend of mine confused me, is it YEC played indoors or outdoors? I thought it was in.
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #3154
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Do better in tokyo and beijing this year maria
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #3155
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Nothing? LOL
I thought she should et used a bit to indoors.
And now a friend of mine confused me, is it YEC played indoors or outdoors? I thought it was in.
YEC is an indoor tournament. See "Sinan Erdem Dome"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinan_Erdem_Dome
Your idea of having practice at another indoor tournament is not bad, but when the conditions have nothing common with YEC then such practice will be contra-productive.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #3156
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
The good thing about this swing is the time zone. Right in my afternoon tea and dinner zones.
amen!!
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #3157
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #3158
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

My Masha-fan friends, I need your help! I was browsing a little the internet and ran into this old article http://www.belarus-magazine.by/en.ph...t_from=&ucat=7 - you have all probably discussed it back then when it was published, so I apologize in advance for bringing old news back here. (if someone thinks this should be deleted, I am ok with it, but i would love somebody to answer my question here or on private messages) The article gives a detailed report of the live of Mara's dad (forget the Russian, Belarusian issue, that will never be cleared) and has this sentence in it:
Quote:
And when the panic around Chernobyl had a little bit subsided, The Sharapovs returned to Gomel and till the end of 1990 they lived in the town, from which they moved to Sochi.
Now... As far as I know the Sharapovs never returned from Russia to Belarus... Have watched several documentaries about Maria and not her nor her dad have ever said of going to Belarus from Nygan. I am confused. Is this false?
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #3159
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
As far as I know the Sharapovs never returned from Russia to Belarus... Have watched several documentaries about Maria and not her nor her dad have ever said of going to Belarus from Nygan. I am confused. Is this false?
It is not true.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:49 PM   #3160
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

INTERVIEW-Tennis-Tour is no grind for resurgent Sharapova

(Reuters) - You will not find Maria Sharapova moaning about crowded schedules after a year in which the Russian has returned to within sight of the summit of women's tennis.

The world number two has some sympathy for the top male players who have made rumblings about possible strike action over what they see as a too punishing calendar but after having her career knocked sideways by injury she is clearly happy to be globe-trotting again and winning tournaments.

"I really missed doing what I've done since I was four years old and I really felt that there is so much more in me that I could bring to the court," the 24-year-old told Reuters in Taipei where she will play an exhibition match against fellow Russian and world No.4 Vera Zvonareva on Thursday.

"(The schedule) is so much better than it was years ago," she added, when asked about the demands on the serving shoulder that needed major surgery in 2008 and kept her out of the game for 10 months, in which time she dropped to 126 in the world.

"We finish two or three weeks before the men do. You can say that's nothing but it's huge in our sport, it gives us more time to take a breather whereas before after the season you could maybe take a week off. Now you can take two weeks off and not feel guilty about it."

Sharapova, who returned to the top 10 in March after reaching the final in Miami, was a semi-finalist at the French Open and runner-up at Wimbledon and recently won her 24th career title in Cincinnati.

While she did suffer bouts of illness early in the season she has crucially remained injury free this year -- a major factor in her rise up the rankings.

Now she is looking forward with renewed optimism.

"That's what drives me, that's the reason why today I find myself in that position and a position also to even do better," she said. "I'd love to win Wimbledon again, that's always a goal of mine, the French Open is one that I haven't won but I feel like with every year I compete I play better at the French Open.

"I have many goals and that's what's drives me to keep getting better."

With no dominant force in the women's game this year, the path does seem open for Sharapova to add to her three grand slam titles, although the depth of the field makes it tricky.

Three of the four grand slam titles went to first-timers this year and Sharapova dismissed any suggestion that it was evidence of a lack of top quality.

"A few years ago you would come into a tournament in the first few rounds and people were saying 'well women's tennis you're winning first rounds 6-0 6-1,' and now it's kind of like 'well why are the first few matches so tough'," she said.

While Sharapova probably does not want the year to end, Zvonareva was less enthused about the calendar.

She said the current WTA schedule was "quite tight" and said players would like to have more flexibility and choice over which tournaments they could play in.

"With this kind of schedule we have to play every single weekend and sometimes you feel good but sometimes you don't feel good but you still push yourself hard and at the end of the day you could get sick or get injured," she told Reuters.

She said players want more discussion on the issue, though there were different views with some players wanting to play more and some less.

"We have to find some solution where we can find the right balance, because right now it's a little bit too busy for us. We travel too much, but on the other hand we get a lot of opportunities to play, so we have to think about it and we're working on it and we're trying to find the right balance."

Next stop on the Tour for Sharapova and Zvonareva is the Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo starting on Sept 25.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/0...ame=tennisNews
joćo. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:56 PM   #3161
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria defeats Zvonareva in Taiwan

Maria defeated Vera Zvonareva 6-3 6-4 in a charity exhibition match at the Taipei Arena in Taiwan.

Maria will now head west to play the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo, Japan. Main draw action starts on Sunday and Maria will seeded No.2. The main draw will be released on Friday.

http://www.mariasharapova.com/news/m...in-taiwan.aspx
joćo. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM   #3162
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

a second Wimbledon and a RG title - You should have won them this year, you idiot
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:58 PM   #3163
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
a second Wimbledon and a RG title - You should have won them this year, you idiot
MTE. Especially RG.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM   #3164
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ap-tokyo

Quote:
“I hit a serve and then landed awkwardly on my left ankle,” said Sharapova, who went to a hospital for an MRI. “I felt a sharp pain and next thing I knew I was on the floor. It swelled up immediately and I knew there was no way I could continue.”

Thursday’s quarterfinal was a rematch of this year’s Wimbledon final, where Kvitova beat Sharapova 6-3, 6-4 for her first major title.

“It’s sad because we were both playing so well,” Kvitova said. “It was a great match but I could see (the ankle) was really big. Hopefully, she will be OK.”
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #3165
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
OMG this
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread